Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

How The Catholic Church Discourages People From Taking Bible To Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Catholic Church Discourages People From Taking Bible To Church (4156 Views)

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Catholic Church Discourages People From Taking Bible To Church by Anas09: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gggg102:

Are the eastern orthodox/syrian orthodox harlots?
Are the Eastern Orthodox Hellenistic Catholics?

Bros, this is how you know. Juxtapose their actvities with the teachings of the Bible, line by line, precepts upon precepts. Statute upon Statute, if they are consistent.

The Catholic Hellenistic movement is a great prostitute.
Re: How The Catholic Church Discourages People From Taking Bible To Church by Gggg102(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Anas09:

Are the Eastern Orthodox Hellenistic Catholics?

Bros, this is how you know. Juxtapose their actvities with the teachings of the Bible, line by line, precepts upon precepts. Statute upon Statute, if they are consistent.

The Catholic Hellenistic movement is a great prostitute.

Are they harlots or not?
Re: How The Catholic Church Discourages People From Taking Bible To Church by Ubenedictus(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gggg102:

Are they harlots or not?
oya answer the question na
Re: How The Catholic Church Discourages People From Taking Bible To Church by Ubenedictus(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Anas09:

Oga, the Catholic Church remains the Harlot. Look at her flirtation with Islam now. Babylon the Great, the mother of prostitutes shall be destroyed.
rabid anti catholicism.
Re: How The Catholic Church Discourages People From Taking Bible To Church by Aizenosa(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
ikorodureporta:

ok, both of u said bulletin isnt N200 here....i wl try & get some pix of those Parishes' bulletin seling @ N200..

I created this thread to bring about changes, bt u'r jst jumping on d issue as if i dnt know wht i'm saying..

The purpose of producing bulletin has been defeated, 'cos they're now producing mini booklets, which most people cannot afford to get the basic info during mass...

The bulletin was not made for you to read while reading is going on, that's why the chapter and verse are really not mentioned, ideally the time for readings are for you to pay attention to what is being read and not for reading your Bible or bulletin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Last Supper On Nairaland / What Is The New Covenant, And What Is The Old Covenant? / The Baptism Of Jesus Is The Antitype Of Salvation For Sinners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.