Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Best Nigerian Bank To Open While In Diaspora? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Nigerian Bank To Open While In Diaspora? (1260 Views)

Businesses Owned By Nigerians In Diaspora / Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) / A Culture Shock For A Nigerian In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian Bank To Open While In Diaspora? by akagson: 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
An account where you can operate in Nigerian currency. Which is the best option?
Re: Best Nigerian Bank To Open While In Diaspora? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 27, 2018
Standard Chartered Bank and Zenith Bank.

Both are listed in the LSE (London Stock Exchange) and operate internationally. So in any case of emergency, both are within reach.

I use both.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank To Open While In Diaspora? by Cutehector(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2018
Standard chartered... Bank for the business minded.
Re: Best Nigerian Bank To Open While In Diaspora? by KirikiriStar: 5:48pm On May 27, 2018
Please I have 3 accounts stanbic, diamond and fidelity banks.
Which do you suggest I retain for transactions, assuming am relocating abroad?
Re: Best Nigerian Bank To Open While In Diaspora? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 27, 2018
None of the 3 is internationally recognized. You need your money safe, so bank with one you can grab a hold of outside the territory if things go wrong eg. Silly laws, conflict, war etc.

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Bank To Open While In Diaspora? by akagson: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2018
WUdec:
Standard Chartered Bank and Zenith Bank.

Both are listed in the LSE (London Stock Exchange) and operate internationally. So in any case of emergency, both are within reach.

I use both.

Can you guide me through the process of opening with SC?

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Newly Completed Abuja Airport Terminal D / Trump Minimum Wage For H-1B Visa Holders Could Reach $250,000 A Year / This Foreigner Just Murdered Nigeria, Africa. And It's The Truth [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.