Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (40313 Views)

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by friendlyadvice: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
nwanneni:
make I die if you get money pass me,talkless of my mama.obnoxious boy.
grin heeee! Broke ass nigga lemme na, this one u just dey follow me upandan time na money o later you go dey cast and bind for church when you are the reason you are poor.
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin heeee! Broke ass nigga lemme na, this one u just dey follow me upandan time na money o later you go dey cast and bind for church when you are the reason you are poor.
me and your papa who broke pass?no worry.i go send u some small change make you use feed your loud mouth.send me akant number wink
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by Ihatelove(f): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Is that all? You never jam professional angry my ex saved his gf name as 'mom'
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by friendlyadvice: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
nwanneni:
me and your papa who broke pass?no worry.i go send u some small change make you use feed your loud mouth.send me akant number wink
Access bank
Niyi Afolarin
Oya Mr. Rich man I am waiting for your "blessings"
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by maloney1: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2018
dreck6321:
Comedian Baba De Baba discourages sexual harassment by pastors in a wrong way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_hI0u6rXXA
Na wa O
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by baniyo2: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
maloney1:

Na wa O
hmmm
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by gomemaxe: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2018
maloney1:

Na wa O
cheesy
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by gomemaxe: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2018
maloney1:

Na wa O
cheesy wink
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by maloney1: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
baniyo2:

hmmm
u need that kind kiss?
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by gomemaxe: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
maloney1:

Na wa O
this lady dress is highly seductive
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by dasokeb: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2018
marysc:
there are couple of things guys should get suspicious of and that is why I am revealing 19 Things All Women Do When They Are Cheating in Relationship.

Strongly in opposition.

A minor disagreement happens every now and then between every couple. But if she gets miffed over minute issues, you need to be careful as there might be something that she is hiding behind her anger.

She never parts with her phone

While everyone is entitled to their own privacy if she is being overly secretive about her phone, you might have a problem.

Snooping around in phones is a direct invasion of privacy, so make sure to gather proof before you actually get to this stage or your partner might feel needlessly attacked and overly scrutinized.

No calls around you.

If she hastily cuts off phone calls. She might prefer not to attend your phone calls. And if this happens, make sure to keep your eyes open.

READ MORE

rubbish talk
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by gomemaxe: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
dasokeb:

rubbish talk
grin grin
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by maloney1: 5:19am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by gomemaxe: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
maloney1:

Na wa O
warrisidis
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by maloney1: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
gomemaxe:

warrisidis
smiley
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by maloney1: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2018
baniyo2:

true talk
grin
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by gomemaxe: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
maloney1:

grin
hmmm
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by milemimi93(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Colourich:
Anybody that claims busy in a relationship is busy with another man/woman, that's number one sign of cheating.

This is a fat lie..
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by maloney1: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2018
milemimi93:

This is a fat lie..
confirm
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by dasokeb: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
maloney1:

confirm
undecided
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by baniyo2: 2:36am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by maloney1: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by maloney1: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
gomemaxe:

hmmm
smiley
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by baniyo2: 6:29am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by dasokeb: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by gomemaxe: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by baniyo2: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by 2buffagain(m): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Freak4achild:
Absolute trash. I do all of these and I am not a mf cheat...
As for my phone, I just don't like people invading my privacy. It is my phone.
As for the strong opposition, I get pissed easily and take things too far sometimes. Thank God he understands
And as for those calls, I can answer calls anywhere but whenever I wanna talk to my mom, I love to be alone.... How about that?
People who cheat are just weak and lack discipline and contentment..

At the boldened, you need therapy.
You're actually quite mad.
Nigerians look down on mental health hence why so many mad people walk around the streets in naija.

No proper man will understand that disrespectful nonsense for long. He might be patient now, but every human being has a limit to their patience.
Fix your shiiit and stop being comfortable in the smell or you would have only yourself to blame in the future.
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by Freak4achild(f): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2018
2buffagain:

At the boldened, you need therapy.
You're actually quite mad.
Nigerians look down on mental health hence why so many mad people walk around the streets in naija.

No proper man will understand that disrespectful nonsense for long. He might be patient now, but every human being has a limit to their patience.
Fix your shiiit and stop being comfortable in the smell or you would have only yourself to blame in the future.

You seem really hurt bruh... But you are not in the relationship with me... Therapy indeed

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by 2buffagain(m): 1:03am On Jul 11, 2018
Freak4achild:

You seem really hurt bruh... But you are not in the relationship with me... Therapy indeed

Neither do I want to. All the best
Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by baniyo2: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
2buffagain:

Neither do I want to. All the best
undecided

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship by gomemaxe: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
milemimi93:

This is a fat lie..
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) / Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.