Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend (21098 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's son's award shows his surname has officially been changed to Dikeh / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by Nwodosis(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2018
grin
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by 7inches: 7:37pm On May 27, 2018
Good for them
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by Jemi7: 7:38pm On May 27, 2018
CanadianEnginee:
These people wasting their time on them are better off doing something for their own lives. Later, they'll say there is no job.

If some people give their careers /studies the kind of attention they give social media, no youth will be unemployed /idle.

As in ehn, it's just sad and pathetic that full grown adults with brains in their heads will give their time and attention to things as stupid as this. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by jibs4lv(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Kuukz, Myrah and Pearl don reach nairaland... cheesy cheesy cheesy
if you are not on this thread, who will awon mama mina tongue
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by oshe11: 7:39pm On May 27, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Kuukz, Myrah and Pearl don reach nairaland... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is it true?

I remember Mira promising to take her to the beach(since she has nt been there b4)
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by YumMinaYum(f): 7:41pm On May 27, 2018
So telling me how to live my life is you doing something good with your own life abi? Mstcheeeeeew... Yeye people! undecided
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by MrTour: 7:45pm On May 27, 2018
Whether he ask her out or ask her in, one thing is certain. Her toto must suffer.
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by YumMinaYum(f): 7:48pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
Is it true?

I remember Mira promising to take her to the beach(since she has nt been there b4)

Yo!! My in-law! kiss grin

It is oooo. And yes, they went to the beach yesterday. Nina went live on IG, so we no miss our Mina moment. I'm sure they had fun, I couldn't stop laughing watching them... They had horse ride and bike race, Nina cheated and won. Kikikikiki cheesy grin. She still calls him Mirakuu grin grin

The video is on YouTube though. wink
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by YumMinaYum(f): 7:54pm On May 27, 2018
jibs4lv:
if you are not on this thread, who will awon mama mina tongue

Toilet8 people have come ooooo cheesy grin

How have you been hun? I miss zàddy and bembem. I'm glad they're all turning out fine. kiss
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by oshe11: 8:22pm On May 27, 2018
YumMinaYum:

It is oooo. And yes, they went to the beach yesterday. Nina went live on IG, so we no miss our Mina moment. I'm sure they had fun, I couldn't stop laughing watching them... They had horse ride and bike race, Nina cheated and won. Kikikikiki cheesy grin. She still calls him Mirakuu grin grin

Coollll....

Would watch it
Nice to know they are still giving you your yumyum moments
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by Reussite: 8:26pm On May 27, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Yipeeeeee!!! See my FAM! I've been following oooo, it's a different ball game for twerps and IG people oooo, I'm glad I didn't go there when the show was still on... Place is bloody, they cuss out each other like it's tradition. I just read, like, retweet and watch videos. Hahahaha... They've been official to me since nii, did you see their beach time yesterday? Hehehehe... My Yumyums!

Hope you're ready for 31st? We must buy Nina hair biko, I'd be buying my first lashes because of her sef. Lol.

What's your Twitter and IG handle, lemme follow you FAM.
IG is really bloody. They drag any HM there especially on that Instablog page where Ni has been their regular customer.
Yesso I've informed my sis & my female colleagues at work to get their money ready for Nina's hair & lashes launch on thursday.
I'm only active on twitter...I also just watch videos & like pix on IG lyk U. Lotta Mina fans are on twitter....my tweet handle is @inimitkel. Wts urs?
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by jibs4lv(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Toilet8 BAMTEDY undecided people have come ooooo cheesy grin

How have you been hun? I miss zàddy and bembem. I'm glad they're all turning out fine. kiss
yea they are turning out fine cox they are not fake .... how you bae kiss
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 27, 2018
YumMinaYum:

watched d video it looked like nina is trying so hard to be with miracle
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by darlenese(f): 10:39pm On May 27, 2018
asking a girl out after 100 bleeps
Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by ifeoluwasylva(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2018
Does this news give Liverpool the champions league trophy

1 Like

Re: Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend by Yankiss(m): 9:39am On May 28, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Mirale Igbokwe and his lover, Nina are now officially an item according to some of their die hard fans.

The pair got people talking when Nina made a live Instagram video of them having fun at a beach in Lagos, yesterday.

This got people wondering as they have both said they are not in a relationship and are focuisng on themselves for now.

Well, it seems they have finally made it official. According to the fans, Miracle asked Nina to be his girlfriend a night before they went to the beach.

See more tweets here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/fans-are-saying-miracle-has-officially-asked-nina-to-be-his-girlfriend.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Asked to be his girlfriend after all the razzmatazz in the house? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Photos From President Jonathan Brother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.