Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive (50091 Views)

Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) / Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by sweetilicious(f): 10:41pm On May 27, 2018
Hood thing is that they abstained. God just saved the groom.
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by thorpido(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2018
If the family knew their daughter was HIV positive,why hide it?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by jonadaft: 10:47pm On May 27, 2018
BabbanBura:

Not the end of life - they can still marry
Shut ùp
If you're negative, can you marry a negative?
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by mustafa006: 10:59pm On May 27, 2018
Paulpaulpaul:
They can still marry na, post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) is there for them
still marry wetin? is she Dangote daughter
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by BruncleZuma: 11:11pm On May 27, 2018
He saw a vision... grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by tunize(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2018
I wonder how some persons in here reason at atimes.so the only way to contact hiv now is only through sex 2mro ppl will start shouting nigeria is a failed country with low brains like this......outside sex there are thousands of wayz.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Hotfreeze: 11:17pm On May 27, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
These days that fornication is is the order of the day. My best guess is that the guy is positive as well. Cos he might have slept with her in the course of the relationship.

We all need to be very careful and draw closer to God. Stay away from sin and you'll live longer than your enemies.

They said that the girl is a virgin or you don't understand the meaning of the word "virgin"?
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Hotfreeze: 11:17pm On May 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:
He saw a vision... grin grin grin grin

No, Pastor saw a vision.
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by BruncleZuma: 11:37pm On May 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:

No, Pastor saw a vision.
same concern...
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by babzo(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2018
NobleAngell:
Must be devastating. Happened to someone I know in 2015. I was supposed to be the maid of honour.The wedding was called off at 2am of the wedding day, during the bachelor's eve party or whatever. It was a terrible shock. Very embarrassing.

Seriously? How did it happen?
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by BabbanBura(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2018
Jonathan:

Shut ùp
If you're negative, can you marry a negative?

Wetin u write sef?
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Yoshy: 11:54pm On May 27, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
She's a virgin? Pastor saw the HIv in a vision? Bride is missing?

How did she contract HIV? This story no straight. E be like Buhari left leg

Not judging though, but some people are just virgins because they never had penetration. But have had extensive sexual experiences.
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by poseidon12: 11:56pm On May 27, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
These days that fornication is is the order of the day. My best guess is that the guy is positive as well. Cos he might have slept with her in the course of the relationship.

We all need to be very careful and draw closer to God. Stay away from sin and you'll live longer than your enemies.

Exactly what I was thinking too. The guy needs to check himself well to be sure he is not positive as well.
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:28am On May 28, 2018
2mch:

Blood transfusion, using needles or sharp objects used by HIV positive person or from her mother during child birth. There are kids who are HIV positive. Virgin does not mean a person is HIV negative. This is why everyone must be tested.
Okay sir
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by fowlyansh181(m): 12:34am On May 28, 2018
BabbanBura:

MA gbuokwe onwe gi na RRY
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by SalamRushdie: 12:49am On May 28, 2018
Liar
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by showafrica(m): 12:53am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I will be mad as the groom for her lying to me and also for the parents to know that but if i loved her to make her my wife then HIV should be secondary reason why i shouldn't settle down with her.

She must be going through a dark place for her to be a virgin and Hiv+

She only failed by not doing the most important thing in relationship or marriage which is BEING OPEN

I don't believe in the virgin and hiv story
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Nobody: 1:07am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I will be mad as the groom for her lying to me and also for the parents to know that but if i loved her to make her my wife then HIV should be secondary reason why i shouldn't settle down with her.

She must be going through a dark place for her to be a virgin and Hiv+

She only failed by not doing the most important thing in relationship or marriage which is BEING OPEN

Your upstairs is jampacked with Sense.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Nobody: 1:11am On May 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Liar
This would be the third thread today that all you could type is Lies and Liars.
When will you see truth.
Hope all is well ?
grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Deltatoto: 3:31am On May 28, 2018
BabbanBura:

u well so?
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Cutehector(m): 4:49am On May 28, 2018
asdfjklhaha:

didn't you read the part where it was written she is a virgin too
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by sapeleboi(m): 6:23am On May 28, 2018
she's gone
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by BabbanBura(m): 6:31am On May 28, 2018
Deltatoto:
u well so?

say wetin make mek me no well?
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by HighKing01(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2018
this happened life in aba I witnessed it assemblies of God church

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Broda09: 7:10am On May 28, 2018
The only bit I do not believe is "pastor saw vision" nothing of the sort exists. Total crap.
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by NobleAngell(f): 7:34am On May 28, 2018
babzo:

Seriously? How did it happen?
She knew she was HIV+but she gave a fake result. When we travelled for the wedding, the boy's family insisted on carrying out their own genotype and HIV test in their church hospital. The test results came out at almost mid night while we were busting some dance moves in the party. The bride was called by the guy's parents and they had a very lengthy close-door meeting (almost 2 hours). I kept going to check up on her but the door was locked. Then i later saw her flash and then I ran to go and see her and she broke the news. I cried like never before, it was painful. But we later found out she knew she had HIV all the while. That explained some desperate actions she took during the wedding preparation.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by adeowo84(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2018
Yoshy:

Not judging though, but some people are just virgins because they never had penetration. But have had extensive sexual experiences.

Yeah u are rite, have a colleague then in the University who got pregnant for another colleague but still a virgin (we were close and she told me all that happened). No penetration, just pre-intimacy and it swim through... Pregnancy was 4 month she was the arguing... So it's possible!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by OgahBohz: 7:42am On May 28, 2018
asdfjklhaha:

Did you even read two lines from the post at all?
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by Yoshy: 7:45am On May 28, 2018
adeowo84:

Yeah u are rite, have a colleague then in the University who got pregnant for another colleague but still a virgin (we were close and she told me all that happened). No penetration, just pre-intimacy and it swim through... Pregnancy was 4 month she was the arguing... So it's possible!

Those kind of people are very much at risk, since they are naive.
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by CAPSLOCKED: 8:10am On May 28, 2018
asdfjklhaha:

LAZY ILLITERATE NIGERIAN.

AUNTY READ THE NEWS AND SEE WHERE THEY MENTIONED SHE'S STILL A VIRGIN. YOU JUST SIGHT HEADING AND DIVE INTO CONCLUSIONS.

YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT GOD AND SINS BUT I'M SURE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN CUS YOU TOO LAZY TO EVEN READ THE BIBLE. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by consultancy: 8:12am On May 28, 2018
stories people fabricate for attention. mtchew
Re: Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive by hustla(m): 8:19am On May 28, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
She's a virgin? Pastor saw the HIv in a vision? Bride is missing?

How did she contract HIV? This story no straight. E be like Buhari left leg

Sex isn't the only way to get hiv
What kind of people are these ones sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Used Rice In A Calabash As Cake At Their Wedding. PICS / Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) / Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.