Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury (55267 Views)

Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating / 2018 World Cup: Over 20,000 Parisians Celebrates France’s March To The Final / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Nancy2018(f): 8:18pm On May 27, 2018
Buhari is a simpleton he caused this lol
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Caliphas55(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2018
I nearly died of heart attack when I saw moses. not knowing it was moses simon

1 Like

Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Blackfire(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2018
Op and the MOD if anybody have heart attack because of this news....

Walahi I know your houses.

1 Like

Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Jarus(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

No mind dem!

Oga Jarus, how are things?

I dey o
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by greggng: 8:20pm On May 27, 2018
Why are they insisting that Congo game must go on? Do they want to import Ebola here?
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by oluwasegun007(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2018
Jesu!

Oh its not Victor Moses....

But the other Moses too is good...

Quick recovery bro.
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Twoclans(f): 8:21pm On May 27, 2018
And I thought it was victor shocked

At least let Nigeria cross the group stage then we will worry from there .

1 Like

Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by histemple: 8:21pm On May 27, 2018
Jarus:
Nwakali village people grin

Nwakali can't be added to the team. Once a provisional list is made, no player outside of the list can go to the world cup.
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by mekonglobal(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2018
Why? Simon Moses is a player i would have love to watch all the same, i wish quick recovering.
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 27, 2018
Ahaa
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by engrelvis(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2018
If dis Na joke abeg una retract am
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by engrelvis(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2018
kaorama:
No problem, as long as it is not the main Moses you are talking about. We are still good to go, especially knowing we may not go beyond the group stage. You don't give what you don't have.
these bloggers sef.i taught it Chelsea Victor moses.
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Walelavender(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2018
Moses Simon is a very brilliant winger. It's not a good one in the run up to the mundial. Wishing him a quick recovery
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by joepentwo(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2018
Its dia problem
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by iluvdonjazzy: 8:28pm On May 27, 2018
op see as u make me fear, I think say na victor M.
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Ndonu101: 8:29pm On May 27, 2018
Junior Ajayi should be called up to replace him

We need a winger to replace Moses Simon

Or Henry Onyekuru if he is fit

Victor Moses, Ahmed Musa, Iwobi are the only other wingers we have

If we play 4-2-3-1 formation we will be short of wingers

We need a natural winger to replace Moses Simon and there is none in the camp
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by goshen26: 8:33pm On May 27, 2018
But this OP need cane, why should he say MOSES na?

I almost get HBP wen I saw moses. SMH!!
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Ndonu101: 8:33pm On May 27, 2018
histemple:

Nwakali can't be added to the team. Once a provisional list is made, no player outside of the list can go to the world cup.

Not sure this is true

An injured player from the provisional list can be replaced before the deadline date of June 4 when a final 23 must be announced

However we don’t need Nwakali to replace Moses Simon we need a winger
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by PTNL: 8:39pm On May 27, 2018
This is a useless and heartbreaking caption....because one will ordinarily assume it was Victor Moses. Let's stop using such sensitive heading all in the name of journalism gimmicks n ethics.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by SokizzRaven(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2018
I came running here, I actually thought it's Victor Moses. Chai! Bloggers ehn
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Ihateyoumod: 8:47pm On May 27, 2018
This moses simon tht cannot put in a descent cross to save his own life.....won't be missed at all......sorry oga,get well soon
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by saintol(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2018
At least there is still other main Moses that can make these Israelites cross the red sea.
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Emperormartin(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2018
Ndonu101:

Henry Onyekuru.... We need wingers in this tournament that's how Rohr has built his team. He need to drop some midfielders esp Uche agbo.

But now I'm seeing Joel obi making the cut
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by histemple: 8:48pm On May 27, 2018
We will miss him
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Rexious(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2018
Jarus:
The guy is an asset to the team though. He did the cross rhat Iwobi converted for the goal vs Zambia.
You are wrong buster. It was Shehu Abdullahi's cross that Iwobi converted to send d eagles to Russia

1 Like

Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by osazsky(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2018
I thought it was the real moses thank God, who would have crossed the red sea for us? thank u Jesus its the Igbo version ,d Igbo moses who cares
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by histemple: 8:49pm On May 27, 2018
Ndonu101:

Not sure this is true

An injured player from the provisional list can be replaced before the deadline date of June 4

Sorry I was wrong. A player can be replaced 24-hours to the kick-off if his injury is such that rules him out of the world cup.

However, I think we have more players in that team that can operate from the flank than outright forwards.

Victor Moses is a better player when operating from the flank.

Certainly, we will miss him for his speed and swiftness. I doubt if there is a faster player than Simon Moses in that team.
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Emperormartin(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2018
Ndonu101:

Not sure this is true

An injured player from the provisional list can be replaced before the deadline date of June 4 when a final 23 must be announced

HENRY ONYEKURU

1 Like

Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by histemple: 8:55pm On May 27, 2018
Ndonu101:

Henry Onyekuru is injured that was why he didn't make the provisional list.
Re: Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury by Ndonu101: 8:58pm On May 27, 2018
histemple:

Henry Onyekuru is injured that was why he didn't make the provisional list.

He is back and playing but due to dispute with the Anderlecht manager he was not playing in the main team but was playing in the reserve side

But he is back from injury that am sure about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Day's Wife Goes Into Labour, As He Races Off Pitch / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.