Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662201 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hopcy(m): 11:41pm On May 29, 2018
Mikkyjay17:

I was scuffling with this very stated issue of uploading passport for a while now, not until now that I found the solution.

once your passport is within 50-100kb and you can't still upload it, then go to rename the particular passport with (jpg) don't include the bracket please, after that proceed to upload it.

That's the easiest solution to it.

It perfectly worked for me.

Please am having thus issue of passport. I have done what you stated above, still showing fail part /document /my email.

Please what can I do?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mikkyjay17(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Mine does not even have that bracket

Yeah I know. I just used the bracket to quoted the jpg . The most important thing is to rename it.

Have you try it?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 11:53pm On May 29, 2018
Yewandequeen:

All I have scanned so far are less than 50kb.
Should I snap instead and you can edit?

Pls check you mail

Yes!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mikkyjay17(m): 11:57pm On May 29, 2018
Hopcy:

Please am having thus issue of passport. I have done what you stated above, still showing fail part /document /my email.

Please what can I do?

Try compress it to fall between the range of 50-100kb.
Ensure the passport is not blur and the saving must be in jpg not jpeg.

Do give it a try once again
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Snowkel(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2018
LuckyAgbaze:

Hmm

What about the name and other details that may remain the same?
What names, I deactivated my first account with the first email, and started afresh with a new email

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Yewandequeen(f): 12:08am On May 30, 2018
Snowkel:

What names, I deactivated my first account with the first email, and started afresh with a new email
how did u deactivate
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 12:22am On May 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
how did u deactivate

The problem still persists. It is most likely associated with you own account and application. This is because , I was able to upload to your profile page but can't be uploaded to where it is really needed.

ii. The previous passport that I used for my own was tried but couldn't upload

iii Did you notice that you're more qualified for the post you applied for?

Advice: You may need to unregister your account and reapply using gmail id preferably.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Yewandequeen(f): 12:27am On May 30, 2018
yns4real:

The problem still persists. It is most likely associated with you own account and application. This is because , I was able to upload to your profile page but can't be uploaded to where it is really needed.

ii. The previous passport that I used for my own was tried but couldn't upload

iii Did you notice that you're more qualified for the post you applied for?

Advice: You may need to [b]unregister[/b]your account and reapply using gmail id preferably.
exactly wat I want to do but don't know how to go abt it. It was an error, there is no way I can apply for the right one without getting this current one outta my way. That is why i want to complete this one so I can fill the right one. If u know how to deactivate please tell me.

Thanks for all ur effort,so sorry for all the trouble.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 12:36am On May 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
exactly wat I want to do but don't know how to go abt it. It was an error, there is no way I can apply for the right one without getting this current one outta my way. That is why i want to complete this one so I can fill the right one. If u know how to deactivate please tell me.

Thanks for all ur efforts, sorry for the trouble.

Click on your name located at top right corner of the page

You will see edit profile, my account. Click on "my account"

You will see update, unregister bottoms.

Click on "unregister" to end the process

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Yewandequeen(f): 12:39am On May 30, 2018
yns4real:

You will edit profile, my account. Click on "my account"

You will update, unregister bottoms.

Awww thanks, I owe u a plate of Semo.

Please help me send the new resized passport to me mail. Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 12:40am On May 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Awww thanks, I owe u a plate of Semo.

Please help me send the new resized passport to me mail. Thanks

No problem, you're welcome. Pls sign up for a gmail acct. It better

Sent!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Yewandequeen(f): 12:44am On May 30, 2018
yns4real:

No problem, you're welcome. Pls sign up for a gmail acct. It better

Sent!
I have Gmail. I have a reason for using the yahoo mail. But the new one I did now is with Gmail acct.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 12:46am On May 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I have Gmail. I have a reason for using the yahoo mail. But the new one I did now is with Gmail acct.

Ok
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ehinmowo: 12:46am On May 30, 2018
ibroh22:

no credentials.. Just only passport

Pls o pple cnt upload passport. See d error message i kept getting. And d gile format is jpg

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by bendovex: 12:55am On May 30, 2018
Guys please help. After logging on to the portal with the username and password sent to my email, it keeps telling me "access denied, log in to continue application"
How can I resolve this?
Thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdeiz(m): 1:00am On May 30, 2018
umsquare:
this is the all of it dear. Don't know wat to do again oo.

I cant even access all these pages, i just get an empty page after being told access denied and requested to login again.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdeiz(m): 1:03am On May 30, 2018
bendovex:
Guys please help. After logging on to the portal with the username and password sent to my email, it keeps telling me "access denied, log in to continue application"
How can I resolve this?
Thanks.

i also got the same thing since midnight, thought i was doing something wrong
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by slim75d(m): 1:14am On May 30, 2018
Pls what browser are u guys using ? I'm finding it difficult to see where to log in my credentials
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:22am On May 30, 2018
yns4real:

You will see edit profile, my account. Click on "my account"

You will see update, unregister bottoms.

Bro,please getting this access denied stuff since yesterday. I deactivated the first account creating another Gmail as u explained. Still getting same result
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SirWhiteFish: 2:13am On May 30, 2018
henrolevra:

the link is not working
what browser are you using ?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sheamus007(m): 2:22am On May 30, 2018
guys I don't have d national Id card or driver license....I have voters card what can I do abt it
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Steveejeh: 2:32am On May 30, 2018
I have registered, they have sent me a mail to login in dy portal with d new password. But I can't seem to find were to login, someone should help out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 2:34am On May 30, 2018
Yes dear
I gave a tip on what i did earlier, you can scroll up and if you cant find it, let me know.
Yewandequeen:
Na same issue we get. Has urs been uploaded now?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Olukokosir(m): 2:35am On May 30, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Bro,please getting this access denied stuff since yesterday. I deactivated the first account creating another Gmail as u explained. Still getting same result

Edakun help me.. Same tin er oo. Mbok wat is d way forward biko
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 2:35am On May 30, 2018
My love, how person go do nah... grin i talk say make i give am a shot noni
Yewandequeen:
bae u dey here hmmm
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Clumsydeo(f): 2:36am On May 30, 2018
Pls house is it only passport we r to upload? I mean no oda documents like CV n certificate?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Snowkel(m): 2:40am On May 30, 2018
Yewandequeen:
how did u deactivate
Don't know how gonna explain that to u now
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Snowkel(m): 2:41am On May 30, 2018
Steveejeh:
I have registered, they have sent me a mail to login in dy portal with d new password. But I can't seem to find were to login, someone should help out
Are u making use of a phone
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Beetwaise(m): 2:46am On May 30, 2018
Hello guys, pls I need help here.

In the first registration, I mistakenly chose the MARSHAL ASSISTANT CADRE instead of OFFICER CADRE (which is for bachelor degree) & submitted it.

Please how can I edit the position & opt for OFFICER CADRE.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 2:46am On May 30, 2018
For those still having issue of passport uploading, kindly follow this stress-free steps:
Make sure you use a "RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH"
Scan the Passport in colour format with 600 dpi resolution, Save in Jpg(jpeg) format, Resize with paint or Microsoft office photo to any size between 50kb-100kb, but you can make it 57-60kb
That done, log in back to your portal and upload, it will surely upload. This is the method i've been using for everyone i've applied for and it never fails.
cc: yewandequeen
ehinmowo:

Pls o pple cnt upload passport. See d error message i kept getting. And d gile format is jpg
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 2:49am On May 30, 2018
After you log in, It will bring the page you first filled before the mail was sent to you, if you haven't confirmed your selection on that page, you can still change it but if you have confirmed the selection and move to the page of the next of kin, then you cant change it again.
so try and see if you can still change the selection on that page.
Beetwaise:
Hello guys, pls I need help here.

In the first registration, I mistakenly chose the MARSHAL ASSISTANT CADRE instead of OFFICER CADRE (which is for bachelor degree) & submitted it.

Please how can I edit the position & opt for OFFICER CADRE.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 2:54am On May 30, 2018
Yes, only the passport
Clumsydeo:
Pls house is it only passport we r to upload? I mean no oda documents like CV n certificate?

Olukokosir:

Edakun help me.. Same tin er oo. Mbok wat is d way forward biko
If you are getting that message, it means there is a problem about your log in details, that is why it is advisable to change your password immediately you login from the one sent to you in your email. You can try to deactivate the account and if you are not able to, then try to reapply with a new email and re arrange your names (you can change your surname to your othername and use your othername as your surname or first name as surname) after the log in details has been sent to you, change your password, and rearrange your name back to the normal way it suppose to be before you proceed. with that you can by pass their system.
goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.