Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664103 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Beetwaise(m): 2:56am On May 30, 2018
DTOBS:
After you log in, It will bring the page you first filled before the mail was sent to you, if you haven't confirmed your selection on that page, you can still change it but if you have confirmed the selection and move to the page of the next of kin, then you cant change it again.
so try and see if you can still change the selection on that page.

I've checked it but I'm still unable to highlight the "marshal assistant cadre" box to edit it. Other boxes can be highlighted except that one, e-mail box & date of birth box.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 2:58am On May 30, 2018
That means you've confirmed the selection. I'm sorry, there is nothing you can do about again.
Deactivate the registration, continue with it like that or try to use another mail to register
Beetwaise:

I've checked it but I'm still unable to highlight the "marshal assistant cadre" box to edit it. Other boxes can be highlighted except that one, e-mail box & date of birth box.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Beetwaise(m): 3:00am On May 30, 2018
DTOBS:
That means you've confirmed the selection. I'm sorry, there is nothing you can do about again.
Deactivate the registration, continue with it like that or try to use another mail to register

Pls how can one deactivate his/her registration so as to start afresh?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:07am On May 30, 2018
When you Log into your portal, at the top right hand coner, you will see where your name is written, click on it, you will then see edit profile option, click on it and then click on my account. After that you will see update and unregister, click the unregister button.

Beetwaise:

Pls how can one deactivate his/her registration so as to start afresh?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PLATO1U(m): 3:08am On May 30, 2018
Good morning. Plz what the next step after uploading passport
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PLATO1U(m): 3:09am On May 30, 2018
Please what the next step

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by NkemjikaOne: 3:11am On May 30, 2018
Please I need help , I could not log in to complete my application , how will I do
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:15am On May 30, 2018
you should see the next thing from the portal which is you need to answer the questionaire and then preview your application
PLATO1U:

NkemjikaOne:
Please I need help , I could not log in to complete my application , how will I do
What error message are you getting? check your inbox for the log in details, copy and paste it into the log in area on the portal
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PLATO1U(m): 3:18am On May 30, 2018
Didn't see anything like questionnaire, . Can u believe me with the snapshot of where I can find it. Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:21am On May 30, 2018
Go to Applications, click My applications, Click Complete Application and continue from where you stop. If possible try and use a PC
PLATO1U:
Didn't see anything like questionnaire, . Can u believe me with the snapshot of where I can find it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Eedson25(m): 3:22am On May 30, 2018
You can upload your passport from edit your profile... I just did mine
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PLATO1U(m): 3:23am On May 30, 2018
Thanks
DTOBS:
Go to Applications, click My applications, Click Complete Application and continue from where you stop. If possible try and use a PC
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:30am On May 30, 2018
You are welcome
PLATO1U:
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Beetwaise(m): 3:35am On May 30, 2018
DTOBS:
When you Log into your portal, at the top right hand coner, you will see where your name is written, click on it, you will then see edit profile option, click on it and then click on my account. After that you will see update and unregister, click the unregister button.

Alright, thanks bro.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Eedson25(m): 3:37am On May 30, 2018
I Tried ending the previous application and opening a new account....same issues still proceed
Has anyone who encountered this have his way..?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:39am On May 30, 2018
uwc
Beetwaise:

Alright, thanks bro.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PLATO1U(m): 3:45am On May 30, 2018
DTOBS:
You are welcome
have been logged out. Kindly help me with the link to log in
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Eedson25(m): 3:58am On May 30, 2018
Anyone having this issue of "access denied" after unregistering a previous account and same things pops up in a new one you just opened.

Kindly help on what to do.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:47am On May 30, 2018
Eedson25:
Anyone having this issue of "access denied" after unregistering a previous account and same things pops up in a new one you just opened.

Same issue too with my new application. Maybe u used the same password asd guy explained above
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hopcy(m): 4:52am On May 30, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Mikkyjay17:

Try compress it to fall between the range of 50-100kb.
Ensure the passport is not blur and the saving must be in jpg not jpeg.

Do give it a try once again

Can that be done on phone or PC?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Horlleyshin: 5:26am On May 30, 2018
Am starting to think they're doing all this on purpose... Allowing some and blocking some out... Even when you unregister, you can't use that mail again
This is preposterous really ���
Eedson25:

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dbshaywhy(m): 5:27am On May 30, 2018
Registeration done and dusted, Infact confirmation mail dropped before my acknowledgement slip load finished, but the only challenge I have is how to the slip, unlike the fire service own where I was able to save as PDF, because na fone with chrome I use do am and it's itch free.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dbshaywhy(m): 5:31am On May 30, 2018
If having issues to start your registration, kindly contact, may b I can b of help.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omobs(m): 6:11am On May 30, 2018
Please somebody help, this what I am getting

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heskeyw(m): 6:20am On May 30, 2018
PLATO1U:
how did u upload ur passport?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jameek(m): 6:22am On May 30, 2018
dbshaywhy:
Registeration done and dusted, Infact confirmation mail dropped before my acknowledgement slip load finished, but the only challenge I have is how to the slip, unlike the fire service own where I was able to save as PDF, because na fone with chrome I use do am and it's itch free.

Go to a cyber cafe and login your account. You'll see the "print data page" button. Click on it and print.
I was even able to save mine as pdf on my laptop desktop.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heskeyw(m): 6:22am On May 30, 2018
how are we to upload the passport?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by deewhy13(f): 6:41am On May 30, 2018
PrinceFola:
Please, are we to upload only our passport photograph? Is there any other thing(s) like credentials to upload?
Urgent reply please
its just only passport dat is required for uploading and the passport must not be less than 50kb and must not be more than 100kb
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heskeyw(m): 6:55am On May 30, 2018
Eedson25:
You can upload your passport from edit your profile... I just did mine
thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Yewandequeen(f): 7:16am On May 30, 2018
DTOBS:
For those still having issue of passport uploading, kindly follow this stress-free steps:
Make sure you use a "RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH"
Scan the Passport in colour format with 600 dpi resolution, Save in Jpg(jpeg) format, Resize with paint or Microsoft office photo to any size between 50kb-100kb, but you can make it 57-60kb
That done, log in back to your portal and upload, it will surely upload. This is the method i've been using for everyone i've applied for and it never fails.
cc:
sent you PM
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by phrase(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2018
pls someone should come to my rescue. my previous application is having access denied, so I begin another registration with another email with a new password but the same issue of access denied still resurface

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.