Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664141 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by motta(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2018
DTOBS:
When you Log into your portal, at the top right hand coner, you will see where your name is written, click on it, you will then see edit profile option, click on it and then click on my account. After that you will see update and unregister, click the unregister button.

please i have gotten my confirmation mail but cant see where to login.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mimick(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2018
thanks to God Almight for d successful of FRSC recruitment online registration..i pray God should grant it success av applied federal fire service, nigeria prison service and federal road safety corp successfully God shud say Amin to either of d three.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by oluemmakay(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2018
After I login with my username and password, I was brought back to the selection page, after selecting the position the previous form I filled was opened again without the information I previously filled. Am I to fill the form again?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hadjipapiey(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2018
DTOBS:
The issue is that they are not even responding to complains on their twitter handle, i will advice you keep trying

Excactly! talking about twitter handle, I twitted at them last week just before they opened thier website, just as I've gotten a news flash regarding thier recruitment, thethandler debunked the agency recruiting. Asked few questions afterwards, they stopped responding.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by motta(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2018
motta:
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by otunba96: 9:46am On May 30, 2018
Good morning house, pls I have done the first page which I got my username and password but I can't able to long in because I av search everywhere to long in.pls is there anyone who can assist me with it. Thank you. Here my contact number... 08023435036.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2018
Lol, of course, you don't expect the handler to say yes when he hasn't be given the go ahead to make the post.
But at first the guy was responsive but i guess he cant handle the situation and he went awol...lol
hadjipapiey:

Excactly! talking about twitter handle, I twitted at them last week just before they opened thier website, just as I've gotten a news flash regarding thier recruitment, thethandler debunked the agency recruiting. Asked few questions afterwards, they stopped responding.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2018
go back to the site, at the top right corner of the site, you will see "Applicant login" click it and you will see where to put your login details sent yo you
motta:
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2018
Baby mi, yea, i have replied!
Yewandequeen:
sent you PM
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Edox4(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2018
mimick:
thanks to God Almight for d successful of FRSC recruitment online registration..i pray God should grant it success av applied federal fire service, nigeria prison service and federal road safety corp successfully God shud say Amin to either of d three.
Ameen.....same here
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 10:22am On May 30, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Bro,please getting this access denied stuff since yesterday. I deactivated the first account creating another Gmail as u explained. Still getting same result

At what stage are u getting access denied?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by henrolevra: 10:23am On May 30, 2018
hadjipapiey:

search for them on facebook. They are responding
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2018
Great Input sir...
To add to this:
I will advice you use a PC for the registration as it will allow you to have full access to the site, you can also use a mobile phone (put it in desktop view) but you know mobile can be funny sometimes and it can cause some glitch, so to avoid all that, kindly use a PC.
Also, on your PC, google Chrome has been tested to be the best for the registration, it might be slow a little compare to other browsers but it is still the best in keeping your details. To increase the speed, you can download VPN to boost the speed.
fabem:
Hi guys,

I want you to know that what work for A might not work for B.

Firstly, opening a new account after experiencing access denied from the first account doesn't mean it will go. Don't make it complicated for your self. Once you see access denied, just know is from their own end. I can only advice you to unregister if you choose wrong position.

Secondly, for those stuck at submission page experiencing error that you should contact admin or try again, please go back and check again, once your age passed the requirement, even with just a day plus added to it, it won't go, you will have to create a new account.

Thirdly, change your password immediately you receive your login details before you proceed. To do that, once you login, at the top click on your full name, go to.edit account, you will see manage account, underneath it, change password. The change password at the first page behind your full name is not going, that is why you should take another route stated in step 3.

Lastly, for those that have submitted, is possible you see some of your data's missing like phone number and educational background, do not be afraid, is from them.

In conclusion, once you see access denied, chill for now. Don't try it again for now till in the night.

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/whatsapp on 08029359634

Thank you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by henrolevra: 10:28am On May 30, 2018
How can one remember the day and the month he started or finished school
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by henrolevra: 10:29am On May 30, 2018
SirWhiteFish:
what browser are you using ?
is working now. Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mekailo(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2018
henrolevra:
u shuld av cert to remind u wen u finished/started sir
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2018
Simple Logic:
School always resume for new session every September of each year (09) while school always close for the session every July/August (07/08) so you can make use of that add it to the year you finished which you will surely know, and then for the day, you can input anyone preferably a mon of that year
henrolevra:
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2018
oluemmakay:
After I login with my username and password, I was brought back to the selection page, after selecting the position the previous form I filled was opened again without the information I previously filled. Am I to fill the form again?
fill it and click next

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2018
motta:
if you are using mobile phone, use Chrome and set it to desktop view
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hadjipapiey(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2018
DTOBS:
Lol, of course, you don't expect the handler to say yes when he hasn't be given the go ahead to make the post.
But at first the guy was responsive but i guess he cant handle the situation and he went awol...lol

abi na cheesy
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 11:44am On May 30, 2018
what can we do about this guys

fidel3431:
no brother or sister under next of kin relationship....what should boys do
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 11:44am On May 30, 2018
fidel3431:
what can we do about this guys

no brother or sister under next of kin relationship....what should boys do
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hadjipapiey(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2018
masterfactor:

if you are using mobile phone, use Chrome and set it to desktop view

Can you please help try it in your end

I've used all possible means, from Uc to chrome to mozila both on mobile and Pc. All access denied embarassed

My mobile chrome finds it hard to load even after desktop view, saying below

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hadjipapiey(m): 12:10pm On May 30, 2018
Can somebody Help..

My browser connection is strong..

Don't seem to get it right sad
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 30, 2018
hadjipapiey:
Can somebody Help..

My browser connection is strong..

Don't seem to get it right sad
Let the weak say I am strong grin grin grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hadjipapiey(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2018
fidel3431:

Ok undecided

Who can please
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hadjipapiey(m): 12:18pm On May 30, 2018
fidel3431:

Ok undecided

Who can please
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 30, 2018
Please I want to ask o, what does financial embarrassment mean? Most of these jobs have demanded that one must not be financially embarrassed to apply.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hadjipapiey(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2018
fabem:
Hi guys,

I want you to know that what work for A might not work for B.

Firstly, opening a new account after experiencing access denied from the first account doesn't mean it will go. Don't make it complicated for your self. Once you see access denied, just know is from their own end. I can only advice you to unregister if you choose wrong position.

Secondly, for those stuck at submission page experiencing error that you should contact admin or try again, please go back and check again, once your age passed the requirement, even with just a day plus added to it, it won't go, you will have to create a new account.

Thirdly, change your password immediately you receive your login details before you proceed. To do that, once you login, at the top click on your full name, go to.edit account, you will see manage account, underneath it, change password. The change password at the first page behind your full name is not going, that is why you should take another route stated in step 3.

Lastly, for those that have submitted, is possible you see some of your data's missing like phone number and educational background, do not be afraid, is from them.

In conclusion, once you see access denied, chill for now. Don't try it again for now till in the night.

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/whatsapp on 08029359634

Thank you.

Thanks Bro
God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.