Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662335 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abarat: 5:52am On Sep 25, 2018
Adebhayor:

Pls how do I get to 9brigade ikeja cantonment from Oshodi or Costain?

Pls help 08030993403.

God bless you
or take a bus going to Maryland, after you alight at Maryland, take a bike going to Ikeja Cantonment or ask around, its a trek able distance from Maryland bus stop
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Championjosh: 6:02am On Sep 25, 2018
WhiteLavender:

Everything that has government in it is accepted, even if its local government clinic.

Thanks a bunch

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by izzydiamond: 6:06am On Sep 25, 2018
happy662:
If u need frsc data summary page template, mention me and post ur email address. I am sending it to u free of charge

I need please izevbuwaprincess2017@yahoo. com thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kurupt01: 6:19am On Sep 25, 2018
Update from National Stadium Abuja, applicants with surnames within range of A-F kindly move down to Mogadishu cantonment
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by izzydiamond: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2018
How do I get to NAF from iyana ipaja
Help needed
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by iabdulrazaq(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Kurupt01:
Update from National Stadium Abuja, applicants with surnames within range of A-F kindly move down to Mogadishu cantonment
pls are they strict with time there
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by walex303: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2018
Preciousify:
I just got to my venue now, and the officer told me HND kini and Surname kini...
Till Wednesday. I said ok. Turned and changed my clothes.
I'm heading to work now. Still thinking of the lie I will tell them.lol.
Pls which venue is that.. Was told same thing at ikeja Cantonment.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HARLU: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2018
heskeyw:
Somebody sent frsc ffs and psc past questions to my mail. Thanks to the person that did that. If u haven't gotten urs, indicate wt ur Gmail add so that I will forward it to ur mail.

Damilolaalu@gmail.com
Please send forward to me too.
Appreciate
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omobs(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2018
Good morning everyone, please my screening date is 27th Thursday, I want to know if it's still valid, someone was saying that I should have gone today, please I need answers please, my venue is National Stadium Abuja
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by holuwakore(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2018
izzydiamond:
How do I get to NAF from iyana ipaja
Help needed
Board a bus going to oshodi then drop at pwd bus stop... it's by d road side
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sirZoulahy(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2018
please I need this info from applicant in national stadium Abuja. did they attend to people that came around after 7am?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2018
Minna screening was very stressful, as at 8pm alot of people where still I stage one.We were ask to comeback by 10 today for our pass.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2018
omobs:
Good morning everyone, please my screening date is 27th Thursday, I want to know if it's still valid, someone was saying that I should have gone today, please I need answers please, my venue is National Stadium Abuja

If you applied for officer cadre using your B.Sc..... Your screening dates are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.... Then, HND and ND falls from Thursday to Friday and SSCE is on Saturday and Sunday.....

Ensure that you report today if you applied for Officer Cadre....

Goodluck Sir....

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by izzydiamond: 7:28am On Sep 25, 2018
holuwakore:
Board a bus going to oshodi then drop at pwd bus stop... it's by d road side

Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2018
sirZoulahy:
please I need this info from applicant in national stadium Abuja. did they attend to people that came around after 7am?

Yes Sir.....And they did their screening quite very late!!!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Willystar: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2018
Pls is there any HND candidate who is screening date is 25th(today)

Are they going to attend to any HND candidate that applied for marshal inspectorate today?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kurupt01: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2018
iabdulrazaq:
pls are they strict with time there
not really, the earlier the better though
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Laureokafor(f): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2018
yanabasee:

If you applied for officer cadre using your B.Sc..... Your screening dates are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.... Then, HND and ND falls from Thursday to Friday and SSCE is on Saturday and Sunday.....

Goodluck Sir....

Thanx alot for the info, bt pls can somebody start documentation tomorrow. I'm not in Abj now
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Rashpapu: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Loggout:
Are you the Lasuth guy?

Yes my account was banned, this is my second one
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omobs(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2018
yanabasee:

Goodluck Sir....

Thanks sir, can I still go tomorrow sir, I have resumed for my work place today and I can't leave, but my date was boldly written 27th, thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Preciousify(f): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2018
walex303:

Pls which venue is that.. Was told same thing at ikeja Cantonment.
9 Brigade command. Ikeja cantonment.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2018
yanabasee:

Goodluck Sir....
you are wrong.. HND AND ND is on wed and Thursday pls

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by chingy63(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Please is d medical certificate a must have because its not listed as a requirement
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tyeenigga(m): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Screening done @Mogadishu Barracks Abuja, pass card for tomorrow's race intact
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tyeenigga(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2018
chingy63:
Please is d medical certificate a must have because its not listed as a requirement
It was listed in the second message sent, I have but I wasn't asked and I have pass for the race tomorrow
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kurupt01: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Screening at National Stadium Abuja today was fast without any hassle. I arrived the venue few minutes to 6 left by 8:55am.

Physical screening is tomorrow

Again applicants with surnames starting from A to F go down to Sani Abacha barracks AKA Mogadishu cantoment
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2018
Laureokafor:

Thanx alot for the info, bt pls can somebody start documentation tomorrow.https://frsc.gov.ng/I'm not in Abj now

I can't say for sure...But I will prefer you to make it to the centre today even if you get there late..... just to see if you can meet officers and explain to them to see of someone will be willing to assist you!!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kudanis(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2018
I received the invitation letter but I didn't print the summary page.
Would they stop me from entering the screening venue due to the
unavailability of the summary page?

jom4real007:
For those who did not received an invitation mail but which to go for screening but they didn't print their summary data page during registration, contact me!
I have a perfect solution on how to get your summary data page at an affordable price
Trusted and Reliable
omolorunolamidejohnson5@gmail.com/o7o677481o5
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by olaoyekemi(f): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2018
omobs:
go.there now

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.