Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663999 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kudanis(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
To those who have been screened:...

Will they attend to me without the summary page?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sirZoulahy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
yanabasee:

Yes Sir.....And they did their screening quite very late!!!
thank you the info
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Calebnifise111:
what are d things u do during d drilling

You run 2 to 3 km within 15 minutes
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Juliearth:
The physical drill in Kaduna centre(ABS) was pretty simple. Those that were screened yesterday were made to round the stadium twice(Aprox 2km or more) under a timed limit. I heard that the aptitude test would be conducted in October,dont know how reliable that information is.
Like What Time Did U Finish?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tajudeen40:
Don't waste money on fitness certificate. Is unuseful.be aware!
which state?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tpresh(f): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Juliearth:

Abi? Let's hope for the best. See you in training school(Amen)
Amen oo

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tpresh(f): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Juliearth:

My original was not collected.
Lucky you, mine was collected.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sirZoulahy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
please I need clarification on applicant that applied under M.I. please is true that It has been changed to Thursday & Friday or is it still Wednesday & Thursday
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tpresh:

Lucky you, mine was collected.

Sorry about that sis

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kurupt01:

Only Officers
what time did u finish d jogging?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kurupt01:

Only Officers
what time did u finish d jogging?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ivyyamor:
I am back..i made it..Kwara state.
And u cnt even tell me sad
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by wasiu021(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please anyone with the FRSC practice PQ should help me forward to robiatawal@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omo17(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ogun state applicants shd pls gist us.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Calebnifise111: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Juliearth:

You run 2 to 3 km withing 15 minutes
thanks sis
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ivyyamor(f): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gbogbolet100:

And u cnt even tell me sad
no vex baby..planning to call you later..i tire no be small
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bluekhid: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chenemite:
thank you so much.seriously waiting for updates from kaduna.where is your centre pls?
stadium
ABS Stadium
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ivyyamor(f): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

I thought I will c u today
you shoulda call me now
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by EMMY86: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Juliearth:
The physical drill in Kaduna centre(ABS) was pretty simple. Those that were screened yesterday were made to round the stadium twice(Aprox 2km or more) under a timed limit. I heard that the aptitude test would be conducted in October,dont know how reliable that information is.
Where people strictly admitted into the venue with the admission card because my friend forgot his own in a cab yesterday while going home.
So his now contemplating of not coming tomorrow(Wednesday) because he might not be allowed into the venue her in abuja.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bluekhid: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Juliearth:

this the update from kaduna
it was simple and free
no one was disqualified
kaduna physical excersise very ok
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samuelgoldmine: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
becoben:
Latest
Those of us that have gotten invite... pay attention to details... don't do oversabi... we have about 4stages... there are so many means and ways to reduce the number... you will thank me later
Please how many days does the screening last?.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bluekhid: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Reporting from kaduna...
I actually enterd the stadium by 7:48
when i got there it was already fillled up.. some applicants had already carried out there physical Excersise. Immediatly i got to the place where applicants where lined up, one of the officers asked me to show him my attestation letter( that foam given to us after documentation yesterday) plus my tag. i brought out my letter without the tag which have obviously lost. i explained to the man and he said ok i should forge ahead.
i joined the long que conprising of 100 applicants each....we where asked to run about two km which is rounding outside the main stadium twice.
after that u just go in and write your name and submit the attestation letter.
and i was actually told goodluck..lol
that was all
no intimidation
no harasment
simple and easy..
Goodluck to everyone including myself
our focus should be exams by october

God will see us through!!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kurupt01:

Only Officers
thanks, like what time did u leave?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bluekhid:
Reporting from kaduna...
I actually enterd the stadium by 7:48
when i got there it was already fillled up.. some applicants had already carried out there physical Excersise. Immediatly i got to the place where applicants where lined up, one of the officers asked me to show him my attestation letter( that foam given to us after documentation yesterday) plus my tag. i brought out my letter without the tag which have obviously lost. i explained to the man and he said ok i should forge ahead.
i joined the long que conprising of 100 applicants each....we where asked to run about two km which is rounding outside the main stadium twice.
after that u just go in and write your name and submit the attestation letter.
and i was actually told goodluck..lol
that was all
no intimidation
no harasment
simple and easy..
Goodluck to everyone including myself
our focus should be exams by october

God will see us through!!
Like What Time Did U Leave?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LeoFish92(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Juliearth:

Yes bro. Thank you big time!

You are welcome babe!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by KesterEfosa: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
ScaffoldCON:
Those having physical today in other states, don't forget to gist us abeg...

Team Wednesday

Ran quite a distance in 20 minutes. Edo State
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by donfitex(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Don't mind anybody pressurising you about medical fitness certificate. It's a waste of money since you will still take an oath that you are physically and mentally fit for the exercise. My witness from Anambra center.
Please if you have pass question forward to donfitex@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by donfitex(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Adanazzy1:

Please how many days does the screening last?.

Not even up to a day... Within 5 hour you should be done with the documentation and physical exercise.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tomsy2: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dojnr4real: 1:01pm
jamilfee:
Person Die during our Runing excersise today Kebbi state FRSC Screening
are you serious?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

The first casualty of the exercise reported from Kebbi. Did he/she use an edited medical report? Most likely. Was he aware of his health status? Probably not. Sad.
For any exercise of this nature it is important to know your real health status even if you'll use an edited report. May the soul that died struggling rest in peace.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
KesterEfosa:

Ran quite a distance in 20 minutes. Edo State

Hmmmm... I just do simulation of that 2km for my area, baba I weak o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.