Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662396 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
tomsy2:
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dojnr4real: 1:01pm
jamilfee:
Person Die during our Runing excersise today Kebbi state FRSC Screening
are you serious?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

The first casualty of the exercise reported from Kebbi. Did he/she use an edited medical report? Most likely. Was he aware of his health status? Probably not. Sad.
For any exercise of this nature it is important to know your real health status even if you'll use an edited report. May the soul that died struggling rest in peace.

You sure about this?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tomsy2: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
ScaffoldCON:

You sure about this?
I'm far from Kebbi. But I quoted someone who said he was there. I'm only making a point about the need to know our health status before jumping in to do physicals which have the potential of stopping our hearts cold.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dammyllionaire(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please, anybody at the PWD (NAF Base) screening centre in lagos?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Laureokafor(f): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Pls those that did screening in Abuja esp at stadium, will I be allowed in around 4:30-5pm, pls I need answer
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Abover1: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dammyllionaire:

I will be going tomorrow.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by walex303: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
Juliearth:

So sorry,just seeing this now. It was accepted dear.
Sorry pls. How does your medical looks like. And did dey look at the date?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ivyyamor:
you shoulda call me now
Reply my mail
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave0450(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Laureokafor:
Pls those that did screening in Abuja esp at stadium, will I be allowed in around 4:30-5pm, pls I need answer

U will b allowed, but ur chance of doing the screening is very slim. Finished mine not quite long and there are still much people they want to attend to.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave0450(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
walex303:

Dey did not.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by koolengrtimmy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dammyllionaire:

I have gone
No wonder the Corps Marshal said the fitness is not a competition.
It was a light jogging for the guys well the oversabi still showed themself.

Those of us who started yesterday and finished today were told to be alert for the next phase of the exercise.

Only God knows their mind concerning this recruitment
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave0450(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
sirZoulahy:
please I need this info from applicant in national stadium Abuja. did they attend to people that came around after 7am?
Yes
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tenifayo23: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Juliearth:

Stressful,I was of the opinion that one could go on any date until I read Leo's comment. Na so I rush to venue o. Got there at about 12. I was issued a form with number 2670 on it. As at 7 pm,they were still treating numbers 700 to800 . I summoned courage to leave cos my house is far from the venue(ABS stadium) but grace said no. An officer led me inside to be screened...just like that. The officer was nowhere in sight as at when I finished,but all I know is that God would richly bless him. That grace that made me have access to the screening hall even thought it wasn't yet my turn would help me land this job if I am deserving of it....Amen!
Amen. I wish u sucess. Sou was ur physical excercise? It must be great, right?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
ScaffoldCON:

You sure about this?
sure
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bluekhid: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
samwobi:
Like What Time Did U Leave?
10:48
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by collitexnaira(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
please, those that did their physical exercise today in lagos, do you by any chance hear the date for HND (Inspectorate Marshall) screening? Please is it still Wednesday or Thursday? Am asking this because frsc schedules seems uncoordinated

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sirZoulahy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
dave0450:
Yes
thank you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bluekhid:
10:48
okay
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Oluwanuel: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
happy662:
If u need frsc data summary page template, mention me and post ur email address. I am sending it to u free of charge

Pls I need this adeyinkak4@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by doctormoh(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Juliearth:
The physical drill in Kaduna centre(ABS) was pretty simple. Those that were screened yesterday were made to round the stadium twice(Aprox 2km or more) under a timed limit. I heard that the aptitude test would be conducted in October,dont know how reliable that information is.

@ Juliearth.. Pls, was it just the 2km race round the stadium alone or there were other activities? and where is your screening center... Also did they write down the names of those who partook in the 2km race round the stadium?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Agbo99: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
please @happy send me the data summary page template @ agbofriday99@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by izzydiamond: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kudanis:
To those who have been screened:...

Will they attend to me without the summary page?

Summary page was not requested for
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
tomsy2:
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dojnr4real: 1:01pm
jamilfee:
Person Die during our Runing excersise today Kebbi state FRSC Screening
are you serious?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

The first casualty of the exercise reported from Kebbi. Did he/she use an edited medical report? Most likely. Was he aware of his health status? Probably not. Sad.
For any exercise of this nature it is important to know your real health status even if you'll use an edited report. May the soul that died struggling rest in peace.

It could be that the person isn't used to running a long distance under the sun. May his/her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gazaliah(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
collitexnaira:
please, those that did their physical exercise today in lagos, do you by any chance hear the date for HND (Inspectorate Marshall) screening? Please is it still Wednesday or Thursday? Am asking this because frsc schedules seems uncoordinated

Don't you check the general timetable for each states and schedule for different cadre?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
walex303:

Nothing different...it was on a letter headed paper, results of tests conducted recorded below , declaration that I was fit enough to outrun Usain bolt(lol) signature and stamp of the medical director and thats all.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pabu(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
dave0450:

U will b allowed, but ur chance of doing the screening is very slim. Finished mine not quite long and there are still much people they want to attend to.

I did mine at the Mogadishu cantonment abuja... the screening officials didn't collect my printed acknowledgement data form and my email invite printout...is it same for everyone at Abuja and nation wide
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tenifayo23:

Amen. I wish u sucess. Sou was ur physical excercise? It must be great, right?

It was better than I expected,God be praised.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by iAmHelen(f): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
collitexnaira:
It is tomorrow. Make sure you go.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sebastean(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
@happy662, please can you still help me with the data summary page.
my mail is (mykael2020@gmail.com)
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pabu(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kurupt01:
Update from National Stadium Abuja, applicants with surnames within range of A-F kindly move down to Mogadishu cantonment

I did mine at the Mogadishu cantonment abuja... the screening officials didn't collect my printed acknowledgement data form and my email invite printout...is it same for everyone at Abuja and nation wide

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.