Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,104 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662341 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Vivian96(f): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Pls help me with the highway codes
vivianonyi96@gmail.com. ,tnk uu
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Andrea413: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Juliearth:

Congrats and all the best. Hope you have the past questions? If you don't,quote me.
pls help me with frsc PQ biko
osabs921@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmieachichi: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Fellow applicants it's only fair to let u know dat apart from frsc questions, jamb is going to b d exam body to set d questions and dis is how their computer base test looks like below, if they are to use d police recruitment as a yardstick.... Maths, English n general knowledge is a probability....the jamb CBT software I have is 100mb n install on my pc, if not I would have uploaded it here for free..below is a sample I snap... Remember as wit police recruitment, they didn't ask them police questions on jamb CBT, so don't pin all ur hope on d frsc promotional questions going round....dey need 400-600 graduates out of thousands dat applied, do d Maths n logic will dictate frsc will use jamb CBT to cut d size, afterall, their mentally is dat we as graduates suppose know d hard n simple jamb questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmieachichi: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sorry dat my screen shot of d jamb CBT is not clear, na kpalasa phone I dey maintain hence my difficulty to upload d software of jamb CBT questions from the year 1999-2016, all 15 subjects including maths n English..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ekhuoba(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
If you need FRSC past question and answer ,for test and oral , whatsap me 07036473909,
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmanok24(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
BIXYBABE:
Did those who didnt get mail did d screening and when will d screening end for s.s.c.e.

The screening is for everyone whether you got a mail or not as long as you have your data page.

SSCE screening ends on Saturday.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by uzore: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
wanna make cool cash click on dis... http://workpocketmoney.com/?id=156037
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by babane12: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Adebowale1616:
Thank you. Seen.

please send it to me also.....imacossa@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pinacole1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
[quote aauthor=Moseni123 post=71616449]Pls send me past questions and high way code mosesirekoita@yahoo.com[/quote]

Pls help send to ayclem01@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by babane12: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Juliearth:
Please if you are yet to receive my mail on past questions and high way code, PM me!

please send it to me, my email: imacossa@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shyenar999(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Juliearth:

Done! Study the High way code docs. that I attached. The best.

Highway code docs pls
Shyenar99@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mbamaker: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
Juliearth:
Please if you are yet to receive my mail on past questions and high way code, PM me!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shiwaggz57(m): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2018
I need only the highway code @ walexy57@yahoo.com. pls
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by wizzprince(m): 1:56am On Sep 29, 2018
emmieachichi:
Sorry dat my screen shot of d jamb CBT is not clear, na kpalasa phone I dey maintain hence my difficulty to upload d software of jamb CBT questions from the year 1999-2016, all 15 subjects including maths n English..
please i just downloaded it, how do i get the activation code,

Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hybridz: 2:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:

Pls, send me the high way codes doc. Too.
sunkyshams02@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by cooluc(f): 2:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:

Please I need the codes too annlove24@outlook.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by slimmestify(f): 3:16am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:

Pls kindly send me.....ifeomaelueme@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by seedorfy134(m): 5:33am On Sep 29, 2018
My boi data was return back to me when am doing the screening hope, there is not problem
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yinkazubii(m): 5:46am On Sep 29, 2018

please kindly help me with the past questions and high way codes.. thanks...
yinkazubii@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Laureokafor(f): 6:50am On Sep 29, 2018
Adebowale1616:
Thank you. Seen.

Pls send to me.....igudiajames@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mantics(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:

Congrats and all the best. Hope you have the past questions? If you don't,quote me.

Help send to uthmanairdrops@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by starboychan: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:

Good morning, please kindly send to aoykawu@gmail.com...thank you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Laureokafor(f): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2018
Pls for the bsc cadre dat did screening in Abj hope no physical screening was done
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2018
RECRUITMENT: FRSC AGAIN DISOWNS FAKE APPOINTMENT LETTER IN CIRCULATION
Our attention has been drawn once again to a fake employment letter currently in circulation. Recall that on 13 Sept , 2018, a press release was issued by the Corps distancing itself from such appointment letters. Please note for the umpteenth time that the screening of applicants by FRSC has commenced transparently nationwide and the process will climax with an aptitude test to be conducted by JAMB and an interview for all successful applicants. So the purported employment letter in circulation is a scam. Applicants and Nigerians are advised to be wary of swindlers and mischief makers.
The fake appointment letters in circulation are the handiwork of fraudsters aimed at defrauding unsuspecting applicants or for the purpose of discrediting the Commission. Findings showed that it surfaced before the screening exercise commenced and it was promptly disclaimed by my office. We hereby further warn applicants not to fall for it.
It is imperative to also note the following: 1. The Corps Marshal does not sign appointment letters.
2. The format of the letter in circulation does not conform to FRSC standards.
3. The contact number or name of our staff is never included in employment letters.
4. The name of the Deputy Corps Marshal mentioned in the said letter was wrongly spelt. 5. The wordings and language of the letter clearly showed that it did not and cannot emanate from a world class organization like the FRSC. Thank you.
Signed
Bisi Kazeem
Corps Commander
Corps Public Education Officer
FRSC
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tboy243: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:
please kindly send me p.q on high way code..... my email is tboytaiwo@ymail.com ...
Will be expecting, thanks alot
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tenifayo23: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:
Pls am yet to receive?
aremusodiq22@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by martins21: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2018
emmieachichi:
Fellow applicants it's only fair to let u know dat apart from frsc questions, jamb is going to b d exam body to set d questions and dis is how their computer base test looks like below, if they are to use d police recruitment as a yardstick.... Maths, English n general knowledge is a probability....the jamb CBT software I have is 100mb n install on my pc, if not I would have uploaded it here for free..below is a sample I snap... Remember as wit police recruitment, they didn't ask them police questions on jamb CBT, so don't pin all ur hope on d frsc promotional questions going round....dey need 400-600 graduates out of thousands dat applied, do d Maths n logic will dictate frsc will use jamb CBT to cut d size, afterall, their mentally is dat we as graduates suppose know d hard n simple jamb questions
. Please can u send me the past questions for free thanks.Email:iykemartins@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hopcy(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2018
Please guys, anyone that received the past questions and highways code should please send to me ayubaoboh@gmail.com. As you do, may the Lord Almighty bless you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by martins21: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2018
yinkazubii:

please kindly help me with the past questions and high way codes.. thanks...
yinkazubii@gmail.com
. I need it bro thanks. Email:iykemartins@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kezifils(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Highway code.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by star237(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2018
i need it umunnakwegodson@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.