Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662430 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Raytech2010(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please juleaht, kindly send me the highway code and past questions n answers to rahrid2010@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by henerie17: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please kindly help with past questions and highway code.
falokunmotunrayo@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by softangelly: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Some one should help me with frsc p&a, highway code please. zainab029095@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by softangelly: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:

Done! Study the High way code docs. that I attached. The best.

Please julie send to me tooo zainab029095@gmai.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by henerie17: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:

Done

@juliearth pls kindly forward past questions and highway code to henerie17@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mycodon: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
ikemary23:
One guy after his screening at d back of his file they wrote F in capital letter, pls house does it mean Fail?

no it means forward...lol grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mycodon: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=Juliearth post=71614360][/quote]

aunty Juliearth pls i need past question and high way code
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by bigngush: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
aunty Juliearth pls i need past question and high way code. Send to ngusha4@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Damoche02: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
henerie17:

@juliearth pls kindly forward past questions and highway code to henerie17@gmail.com
Thanks
Pls I need the past questions and highway codes.thanks.barrykay214@gmail.com.don't let us forget jamb is setting the question so it may contain numerical reasoning.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by bigngush: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pls house I greet you all. So when are we expecting shortlisting and aptitude test? Anybody with relevant and useful information share pls.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
sirZoulahy:
Please I need reply from applicant that did documentation in Abuja, please did they mention date for those that were given blue card for physical test training? Please I'm one of the victim
No They Didnt, They Only Said We Would Be Contacted Via Mail
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by frankstanley(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please for those that did their screen at d stadium Abuja today.... my summary page was given back to me they only signed on it and treated was written on it, they collected the one from my email but for some people they collected the summary page ... don't understand why please who else was given back his summary page?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
emmanok24:

I also filled married in my biodata and when submitting my documents I attached my Driver's Licence and I was told it will hopefully give me a chance.

But I've already disqualified myself cos one of the officers RUDELY told me they're not looking for married people.

Lets be hopeful.

One officer told me as long as my credentials are intact they will shortlist me (though i never told him i filled married) an what gives me hope is only married women are disqualified as stated by their oga
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
becoben:
Lol... But that was low na.... The truth is once you are MARRIED or Over 30.... you know the rest, also there is still CBT & INTERVIEW before Camp

I' 26, Atleast if they can call me for cbt i don' mind what will come at the end, i just want qualify for the next stage
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jtownonline: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good day guys.. Plz I need the highway code.. naijadole@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please someone should forward the frsc high way code and past questions to chizikinghacks@gmail.com thank you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Christie27(f): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
Jtownonline:
Good day guys.. Plz I need the highway code..
naijadole@gmail.com
Thanks
pls help me too I beg u christieolamide@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Which one is highway code
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by cotmag(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
izzydiamond:
Hello

Whosoever is Josy Daky

Thanks a lot
pls forward the past questions to me too. Thanks in anticipation.
onojasunday6@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good evening officers,please i need past questions and high way code of frsc ,this is my email;dysani2014@gmail.com.thanks in antispation
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adebowale1616: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pls according to the snapshots u sent, does it mean one will only choose one subject out of all ?

Or we will answer all the subjects there ?

emmieachichi:
Fellow applicants it's only fair to let u know dat apart from frsc questions, jamb is going to b d exam body to set d questions and dis is how their computer base test looks like below, if they are to use d police recruitment as a yardstick.... Maths, English n general knowledge is a probability....the jamb CBT software I have is 100mb n install on my pc, if not I would have uploaded it here for free..below is a sample I snap... Remember as wit police recruitment, they didn't ask them police questions on jamb CBT, so don't pin all ur hope on d frsc promotional questions going round....dey need 400-600 graduates out of thousands dat applied, do d Maths n logic will dictate frsc will use jamb CBT to cut d size, afterall, their mentally is dat we as graduates suppose know d hard n simple jamb questions
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rockok: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Josydaky:

Thanks
please I need the past questions (highway code) rockok10@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by WhiteLavender(f): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
emmanok24:

I also filled married in my biodata and when submitting my documents I attached my Driver's Licence and I was told it will hopefully give me a chance.

But I've already disqualified myself cos one of the officers RUDELY told me they're not looking for married people.

Lets be hopeful.
You should be hopeful but the emphasis is on women. One girl was saying she was married with so much pride during her documentation and that was automatic disqualification. She even said she has 'just one child'. One guy was even telling another Lady to say she wasn't married, at least it'll still give her 50-50 chance instead of automatically disqualifying herself. Truth is a lot of people didn't believe it would go down like that, even heavily pregnant women were at my centre, a lot of married people and older people.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rockok: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

pls dear I need the high way code. thanks.
nathiadaniel@gmail.com
I need the highway code pls. rockok10@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SA25(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Is there anybody that submitted passport for MI at NAF Ikeja on Thursday
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmanok24(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
WhiteLavender:

You should be hopeful but the emphasis is on women. One girl was saying she was married with so much pride during her documentation and that was automatic disqualification. She even said she has 'just one child'. One guy was even telling another Lady to say she wasn't married, at least it'll still give her 50-50 chance instead of automatically disqualifying herself. Truth is a lot of people didn't believe it would go down like that, even heavily pregnant women were at my centre, a lot of married people and older people.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I guess I should up my expectation a bit. grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Help...Help...Help....Help me with highway code and past questions please. send to chizikinghacks@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
frankstanley:
Please for those that did their screen at d stadium Abuja today.... my summary page was given back to me they only signed on it and treated was written on it, they collected the one from my email but for some people they collected the summary page ... don't understand why please who else was given back his summary page?
Mine Was Not Collected O, They Only Wrote My Reference Id On The File And Gave Me A Card, I Sincerely Hope Its Ntn O
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shiwaggz57(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
pls I need high way code . walexy57@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adk007: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please do kindly send to me at aduku70@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adk007: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
yinkazubii:
Please if you are yet to receive my mail on past questions and high way code, PM me!

please kindly help me with the past questions and high way codes.. thanks...
yinkazubii@gmail.com

Pls do kindly send to me at aduku70@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Laureokafor(f): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pls someone should help me with the past questions and highway codes ........Igudiajames@gmail.com
God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.