Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662238 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by star237(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2018
i need the past questions and answers too @ julieearth
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by martins21: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2018
stmichael001:
I do have it already..,. tnx alot dear.
.please can you send to me thanks. Email:iykemartins@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Coolboi05(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Make some cash while waiting for FRSC... check my signature
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by star237(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Pls send to me umunnakwegodson@gmail.com[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Christie27(f): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2018
doctormoh:
Good evening guyz.. Please can someone be kind enough to send me the FRSC high way codes. Will deeply appreciate it..

adamsonking94@yahoo.com..
pls I need too christieolamide@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ayomideyemi: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:
Please if you are yet to receive my mail on past questions and high way code, PM me!

Gudmawin.. please send me d past question and highway code. 10ks

Ayomideyemisi@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sirZoulahy(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2018
Please I need reply from applicant that did documentation in Abuja, please did they mention date for those that were given blue card for physical test training? Please I'm one of the victim
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Vjay5(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Anyone got idea on how dey would notify us for the next stage??
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by gistmate: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2018
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE VACANCIES.
Three vacancies are open for employment of suitable candidates in the Nigerian Stock Exchange. he Nigerian Stock Exchange recently released an announcement to signal the opening of the 2018/2019 Recruitment opportunities. This information is contained in a press release by the Human Resources Unit of the Agency contained in the NSE Recruitment Portal.

Opportunities includes;
Solutions Development Manager - RegTech
Risk Manager
Solutions Development Analyst - RegTech

See full details here: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/nse-recruitment-2018-2019/

1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Oluwatopman(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:
Please if you are yet to receive my mail on past questions and high way code, PM me!
please I am yet to get please send to me too. akinyemidavido@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mercyitos37(f): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2018
I can't really recall and didn't noticed as well wat was written on my file whether Q or DQ but I was given a card for the next stage and I was told I will get a mail from them. Abj centre. pls does that card means I am qualified?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mercyitos37(f): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2018
sirZoulahy:
Please I need reply from applicant that did documentation in Abuja, please did they mention date for those that were given blue card for physical test training? Please I'm one of the victim
no but I was given pink card ooo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2018
My fellow nairalanders it happens that during frsc screening when filling my bio data i write married instead of single even though i'm really married. My question is that do i still stand a chance of been shortlisted for cbt? I'm confused rightnow cos i really want my name to appear (i'm a male)
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by micflo28(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2018
Mercyitos37:
I can't really recall and didn't noticed as well wat was written on my file whether Q or DQ but I was given a card for the next stage and I was told I will get a mail from them. Abj centre. pls does that card means I am qualified?
you qualified. Can we prepare for the next stage together. 08064824031.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingkunle: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth .kindly send the past question and highway code. Thanks
Adeniyiadekunle001@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Mercyitos37:
no but I was given pink card ooo
The pink card is admission for the fitness race. Once you complete the race, you will be required to write your name with officials waiting on the "Finish" line. Then, they will indicate "Cleared" at the back of the card. And you are required to take the card alongside your undertaking letter to the point you started with. Which is the first stage.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2018
Bari22:
My fellow nairalanders it happens that during frsc screening when filling my bio data i write married instead of single even though i'm really married. My question is that do i still stand a chance of been shortlisted for cbt? I'm confused rightnow cos i really want my name to appear (i'm a male)
Sorry, but u no wise.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by becoben: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2018
OrangeDream:
Sorry, but u no wise.
Lol... But that was low na.... The truth is once you are MARRIED or Over 30.... you know the rest, also there is still CBT & INTERVIEW before Camp
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by uniqUN(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2018
OrangeDream:
Sorry, but u no wise.
lol! As in ehn, you do realise you are talking to a man who is supposedly married and is about to be (if not already) churning his kinds and ideologies into our system. I laughed but oya take this

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by star237(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2018
snoppyd111:

please send to me pls thanks..

Chibuzo.saint@yahoo.com
umunnakwegodson@gmail.com. pls send
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tboy243: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2018
High way code p.q ooo....
Please oooo....... who ever has and wants God to continue to bless him should send it to tboytaiwo@ymail.com....God bless you as you do
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by KnightSucre(f): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Juliearth:

Done
please Juliearth kindly send the past questions and answers with highway code to me... I have asked several people on this platform for it and am not getting any response from them.... ginajet01@gmail.com.... Thank you and God bless you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tboy243: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2018
KnightSucre:
please Juliearth kindly send the past questions and answers with highway code to me... I have asked several people on this platform for it and am not getting any response from them.... ginajet01@gmail.com.... Thank you and God bless you
please me too juliearth.... tagtboy@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by frankstanley(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2018
Please is National identity card required for the screening? I heard it was required
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tico1212(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bari22:

Following the FRSC nationwide massive ongoing recruitment exercise, The Corps Marshal, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Mr Boboye Oyeyemi, has said that applicants with tattoos, bow and K’ legs, married women and pregnant women would be disqualified from its ongoing screening because as a uniform personel you are required to stand, walk and run long distance in case of emergence .

Oyeyemi disclosed this to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) while inspecting the screening exercise at Ikeja 9 Brigades Military Cantonment in Lagos on Tuesday.

“In any uniform service, you are not supposed to have tattoo on your body; likewise twisted eyes, bow, K’ legs and flat foot are not allowed in the service.

“This is because anybody with bow and K’ legs will not be able to stand and walk for a long period of time.

“In uniform service, you must be able to walk and run long distances in case of emergency.

To save life, you will be required to walk long distances and you won’t be able to perform your duty if you have “K“ or flat leg.

“We have patrol duties for eight hours and rescue exercise can take up to five hours and if you are not fit you can’t do it.

“Likewise pregnant and married women, we can’t take them because that is the rule for uniform services,” Oyeyemi said.

The FRSC boss said that the screening had been going on smoothly across the country.

“We have states that have high concentration of applicants, like Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja, Kaduna, Benue, Lagos, Enugu and Oyo.

He expressed satisfaction with the progress made so far in the exercise.

Oyeyemi commended the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Air Force, Police, Civil Defence and the Department of State Security Service (DSS) for their maximum support for the success of the screening.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmanok24(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
OrangeDream:
Sorry, but u no wise.

Sorry, but you lack manners.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmanok24(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bari22:

I also filled married in my biodata and when submitting my documents I attached my Driver's Licence and I was told it will hopefully give me a chance.

But I've already disqualified myself cos one of the officers RUDELY told me they're not looking for married people.

Lets be hopeful.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Preciousify(f): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Pls do we still need summary page after this screening?
I just lost mine through water accident.
#Sobs
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
emmanok24:

Sorry, but you lack manners.
Yea, we all get that from "Married" folks like you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by michaelgbadebo4(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
Kindly send the high way codes to my mail 'twinklety23@gmail.com'. Thank you.
Juliearth:

Congrats and all the best. Hope you have the past questions? If you don't,quote me.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ikemary23: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
One guy after his screening at d back of his file they wrote F in capital letter, pls house does it mean Fail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.