Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664074 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 30, 2018
masterfactor:

remember to edit your profile and arrange your name properly. note u can only update once. this page page
Please, i can't upload other documents after uploading passport. What do i do please?.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by obinnanelson4(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2018
OrangeDream:
Please, i can't upload other documents after uploading passport. What do i do please?.
which other documents?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hadjipapiey(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2018
Oh my days! Fabem , Masterfactor

i still ecperience "access denied" even as i did what masterfactor instructed.

Opened another mail,registered,got confirmed by gmail,logged on, re-arranged my data and changed my password.

thought it was the end of the struggle embarassed

Any other clue please

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SOJ100(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2018
[quote author=wencesolo post=68028648][/quote]

Same here!

Let just give them some days, the error might be from them.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by salhecx(m): 8:48pm On May 30, 2018
giftiebrown:
same here, funny Enof I didn't realize it not until I have submitted

And you still found out wrong number on the printout ?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2018
OrangeDream:
it's only passport that you are uploading
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by salhecx(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2018
plz, is there anyone experiencing wrong phone number on his/her preview page and changes he/she is making is not effective
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sapien(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2018
masterfactor:

bro re-register, that is the best way. some people people also did same
Bro, is it compulsory to input NIN and Driver's license number before registration can be concluded?

Help a brother out.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by salhecx(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2018
fabem:

Don't worry, the error is from their own end. I have applied for many applicants and same thing is there.

OK . Thanks I appreciate
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by morrisono111: 9:30pm On May 30, 2018
Please I applied for the category of O level holders instead of d category of degree holders.Am finding it difficult to re-register after changing my email and phone number.The response I got was record already found.Pls what should I do now.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 30, 2018
masterfactor:

it's only passport that you are uploading
No other credentials please. I need to be sure before i submit please. The icon says "uploads". Sorry, for bothering you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 30, 2018
obinnanelson4:
which other documents?
The "Uploads" icon
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chechem: 9:51pm On May 30, 2018
Please help!

I applied successfully... I previewed my details and everything was okay but when I clicked finished and it took me to where I will print, instead of my phone number to show, it was showing my next of kin's phone number. How do I resolve this?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Yusuf4: 10:01pm On May 30, 2018
Just finished mine but noticed they changed my first name to my other name...

Did anyone experience it please
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2018
Chechem:
Please help!

I applied successfully... I previewed my details and everything was okay but when I clicked finished and it took me to where I will print, instead of my phone number to show, it was showing my next of kin's phone number. How do I resolve this?
that is a general problem, you are not alone
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2018
Yusuf4:
Just finished mine but noticed they changed my first name to my other name...

Did anyone experience it please
it's a general problem, you are not alone
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2018
OrangeDream:
No other credentials please. I need to be sure before i submit please. The icon says "uploads". Sorry, for bothering you.
it's only passport that you are uploading....i have not come across any stage where you are to upload any another documents apart from passport
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2018
hadjipapiey:
Oh my days! Fabem , Masterfactor

i still ecperience "access denied" even as i did what masterfactor instructed.

Opened another mail,registered,got confirmed by gmail,logged on, re-arranged my data and changed my password.

thought it was the end of the struggle embarassed

Any other clue please

I guess is the NIN one used for the first application will not allow one to successfully re-register again. Cos I did as d dude explained too by deactivating my first account and created another one .Still access denied
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sapien(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2018
fabem:

Not compulsory, you can bypass it.
Thanks, bro.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by giftiebrown(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2018
salhecx:

And you still found out wrong number on the printout ?
yes. My next of kin's number was put in place of mine.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by salhecx(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2018
giftiebrown:
yes. My next of kin's number was put in place of mine.

OK. actually I have printed it like that
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

I guess is the NIN one used for the first application will not allow one to successfully re-register again. Cos I did as d dude explained too by deactivating my first account and created another one .Still access denied
create a new email account and register and do exactly what I said. I opened like 5 gmail today just to register for a friend
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Yusuf4: 10:24pm On May 30, 2018
masterfactor:

it's a general problem, you are not alone

So I don’t need to go change my first name as other names to align it as it suppose
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2018
Yusuf4:

So I don’t need to go change my first name as other names to align it as it suppose
you need to bro, it very easy you can arrange your name in any sequence you want, just do it in your profile settings, before going to my application and click update, you will see that it will reflect in my application. for nw if you print it's only your surname and other name that will reflect, and your phone number will be replaced with your next of kin, this is a general problem and you are not alone, make sure other info are correct then you print
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by giftiebrown(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2018
salhecx:

OK. actually I have printed it like that
same here. Best of luck bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.