Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664079 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 30, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Please how did you go about the vpn? I opened another gmail already.

Sorry for responding late. I used "anonymox" VPN extension on Firefox.

You could use Zenmate VPN too
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 30, 2018
masterfactor:

it's only passport that you are uploading....i have not come across any stage where you are to upload any another documents apart from passport
It's ok. Thanks alot
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 30, 2018
Gbogbolet:
watch out for link

giftiebrown:
same here. Best of luck bro
Yusuf4:

So I don’t need to go change my first name as other names to align it as it suppose
My people. I applied and got an email containing an application code that I shd return to the portal to complete my application. I went back to the portal, its this same page I'm seeing..nowhere to type application code bikonu enlighten me Abeg. What am I to do or is there a link to the proper page?

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 30, 2018
Gbogbolet:
watch out for link
My people. I applied and got an email containing an application code that I shd return to the portal to complete my application. I went back to the portal, its this same page I'm seeing..nowhere to type application code bikonu enlighten me Abeg. What am I to do or is there a link to the proper page?

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by zado2064: 11:39pm On May 30, 2018
THANKS!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lizzieo(f): 12:31am On May 31, 2018
ibroh22:
registration successfully done and dusted
Kindly tell me the procedure u used,finding it difficult to apply
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PLATO1U(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Sir change ur view, to desktop and u good to go.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lizzieo(f): 1:20am On May 31, 2018
ManiCypher:
THE BEST IS MOZILLA FIREFOX
Pls how can I upload my passport?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lizzieo(f): 1:21am On May 31, 2018
PLATO1U:

Sir change ur view, to desktop and u good to go.
Pls,am finding it difficult to upload my passport and how can I save and continue later?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lizzieo(f): 1:38am On May 31, 2018
tyeenigga:

No, I registered for a friend of mine that is married
Pls,how can I add my document? Finding it difficult to do
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mekailo(m): 1:45am On May 31, 2018
henrolevra:

Cert will only give you the exact year you finished
mine states both,my fslc precisely
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nuradeen011(m): 2:17am On May 31, 2018
a critical error has occured. Please check the event viewer for further details. Please who also encounter this problem and how can one tackled?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bumpad: 2:37am On May 31, 2018
Have you bin able to solve dis because am having the same issue [q1uote author=wencesolo post=68028648][/quote]
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 2:44am On May 31, 2018
Try and read back some pages on the thread, easy steps on how to upload the passport had been given...
Lizzieo:

Pls,am finding it difficult to upload my passport and how can I save and continue later?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 2:45am On May 31, 2018
This is just a network issue error,you can refresh the page and continue
nuradeen011:
a critical error has occured. Please check the event viewer for further details. Please who also encounter this problem and how can one tackled?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 2:46am On May 31, 2018
If you wont mind me asking, what issue is that?
Bumpad:
Have you bin able to solve dis because am having the same issue [q1uote author=wencesolo post=68028648]
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PLATO1U(m): 2:48am On May 31, 2018
Lizzieo:

Ur passport should not be more than 100kb with that you should be successful with the upload.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:00am On May 31, 2018
UPDATES:
My obeservation so far on the ongoing registration...

1. Try as much as possible to use a PC for the registration, if you cant get at all cost then you can then use your mobile but change it to desktop view.

2. The best browser to use for the application is goggle chrome, it is faster and reliable (if your own is kinda slow, try and download a free VPN and connect it)

3. For easy upload of your passport, dont try to use a passport you've once scanned on your phoneor snapped with the phoneit wont work, take the pain of using a scanner to scan a real recent passport, scan it in colour and let the resolution be 600dpi, resize and crop the passport using "paint" or "Office Photo" to give you any size between 50kb-100kb but i prefer to make it in the range of 55-65kb for easy upload, once you scan the passport very well and save it from the scanner, it will auto save as jpeg(jpg) which is the same thing. Log in back and re upload.

4. For easy and convenient movement to and fro from your dashboard, kindly change your password to something you can easily remember.

5. If you are getting "access Denied, log in to continue" error message, kindly know that that particular application is stocked! it is possible you wont be able to proceed, Just "unregister" the application and use another gmail account (cos the former gmail wont work again till sometime) for a new registration, while re registering, swap your first name for your other name and vice versa leaving your surname as it is as against the way you arranged it in the previous application so as not to counter each other. Once you get a new log in details, you can log in back and when you are about to continue, you can re arrange the name back to how you want it.

These are some of the things I noticed and ways to go about it from all those registrations i have done.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by salewa01: 5:18am On May 31, 2018
Please this link https:/recruitmentfrsc.gov.ng is not open for me,is their any other link please
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nazafrank(m): 5:36am On May 31, 2018
please I started registration two days ago...up till now no email has been sent for me for my password
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 6:15am On May 31, 2018
Lizzieo:
Pls,how can I add my document? Finding it difficult to do
its only passport that you are uploading nothing else
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 6:18am On May 31, 2018
salewa01:
Please this link https:/recruitmentfrsc.gov.ng is not open for me,is their any other link please
use this recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heskeyw(m): 6:31am On May 31, 2018
masterfactor:
its only passport that you are uploading nothing else
is there anything like referee form?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Horlamidei(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2018
you guys can only do it best on system..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by missyojo(f): 6:43am On May 31, 2018
I'm experiencing Access denied. please who else is having this same issue and how best can it be rectified?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sheamus007(m): 6:43am On May 31, 2018
guys look at d problem an facing.... who can help me out
After confirming my password from my email....am trying to complete my application and it showing access denied dat I should log in and have done dat...still same thing....pls what can I do
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shugaboy6102(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2018
DTOBS:
UPDATES:
My obeservation so far on the ongoing registration...

1. Try as much as possible to use a PC for the registration, if you cant get at all cost then you can then use your mobile but change it to desktop view.

2. The best browser to use for the application is goggle chrome, it is faster and reliable (if your own is kinda slow, try and download a free VPN and connect it)

3. For easy upload of your passport, dont try to use a passport you've once scanned on your phoneor snapped with the phoneit wont work, take the pain of using a scanner to scan a real recent passport, scan it in colour and let the resolution be 600dpi, resize and crop the passport using "paint" or "Office Photo" to give you any size between 50kb-100kb but i prefer to make it in the range of 55-65kb for easy upload, once you scan the passport very well and save it from the scanner, it will auto save as jpeg(jpg) which is the same thing. Log in back and re upload.

4. For easy and convenient movement to and fro from your dashboard, kindly change your password to something you can easily remember.

5. If you are getting "access Denied, log in to continue" error message, kindly know that that particular application is stocked! it is possible you wont be able to proceed, Just "unregister" the application and use another gmail account (cos the former gmail wont work again till sometime) for a new registration, while re registering, swap your first name for your other name and vice versa leaving your surname as it is as against the way you arranged it in the previous application so as not to counter each other. Once you get a new log in details, you can log in back and when you are about to continue, you can re arrange the name back to how you want it.

These are some of the things I noticed and ways to go about it from all those registrations i have done.
Thanks
please where in their page can it be unregistered.so one can start a fresh one.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Broadsway(f): 6:46am On May 31, 2018
pls how do I get to 80 awolowo road, ikeja from Ogba. thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jossy07(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2018
nuradeen011:
The same error message here. Which way forward?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Maccapele: 7:09am On May 31, 2018
Klassdann:

Hello I have just completed my registration.

What I did.

I created a new email address.

Downloaded VPN and changed my location to UK.

I used Firefox on my laptop.

Got the the confirmation mail, logged in and completed my application. No single error

Which position please?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by geeotaor(m): 7:14am On May 31, 2018
shugaboy6102:
please where in their page can it be unregistered.so one can start a fresh one.

Plz ow can one unregister?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.