Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662167 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Folami05(f): 2:23pm On May 30, 2018
Treasure17:

Are you sure the passport is in jpg format with not less than 50kb.
Yea, it's not lesser than 50kb and not up to 100kb
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by destiro(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2018
destiro:
@masterfactor and @fabem pls, my secondary school data is missing leaving only d primary from d final preview after submission. Any way out?
Treasure17 any idea on this?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 2:27pm On May 30, 2018
Can an application be rejected based on marital status : Married. I noticed being SINGLE is part of requirements.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PLATO1U(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2018
heskeyw:

how did u upload ur passport?
After logging into your account, you will see manage profile click on it to upload ur passport. Ensure the passport is of low byte(mine 10kb)
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hadjipapiey(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2018
masterfactor:

make sure the date and time on your phone is correct, then when you get such message click on advance and select "visit"

I appreciate
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Treasure17(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2018
destiro:
Follow the advice of iyajelili.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Treasure17(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2018
Iyajelili:

Go back, click add but don't input anything then proceed. It will show your tertiary institution in the review
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Treasure17(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2018
Folami05:
Yea, it's not lesser than 50kb and not up to 100kb
Alright. Maybe @masterfactor@iyajelili@fabem can help.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pol01: 2:44pm On May 30, 2018
pls house,I keep keep getting this message when I tried uploading my passport. what could be the problem.

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Treasure17(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2018
pol01:
pls house,I keep keep getting this message when I tried uploading my passport. what could be the problem.
I think is network issue.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by salhecx(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2018
Hello
please who is experiencing wrong number on preview page and changes made was not effective...And what is way out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2018
destiro:

go back and check your details again,if your school details is not there, you will need to add it again
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by henrolevra: 3:33pm On May 30, 2018
since i dont know my weight, someone should me with likely weight to use. My height is 1.79 meters
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tenifayo23: 3:48pm On May 30, 2018
Pls guys. I was able to register and an email was sent to me immediately. However, o can't find where to login so as to complete my application.
Note, I am using chrome and I already set it to desktop view

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lili79: 4:02pm On May 30, 2018
Sorry, you have a pending application on this portal, kindly check your E-Mail for instructions
wat those days mean pls
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by destiro(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2018
masterfactor:

go back and check your details again,if your school details is not there, you will need to add it again
I have already submitted before I noticed it in d printout
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by holuwakore(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2018
please how do one solve this "access denied" issue when trying to complete application

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Infamous(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2018
holuwakore:
please how do one solve this "access denied" issue when trying to complete application
When did you apply?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hadjipapiey(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2018
lili79:
Sorry, you have a pending application on this portal, kindly check your E-Mail for instructions
wat those days mean pls

same here o

I deactivated my account after persistently getting access denied.
i guess my age or Marital status disallowed a successful access, hence i deactivated and tried opening a fresh application.
But, all i get is[b]Sorry, you have a pending application on this portal, kindly check your E-Mail for instructions[/b]

I hope i haven't forfeited this opportunity sad

cc, Fabem, masterfactor

Anybody with a clue please
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2018
lili79:
wat those days mean pls
register a new email and re-register but make sure you swap your surname for other name or surname for first name. when you have done that, you need to log into your profile and rearrange your name then click on update.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2018
hadjipapiey:

same here o

I deactivated my account after persistently getting access denied.
i guess my age or Marital status disallowed a successful access, hence i deactivated and tried opening a fresh application.
But, all i get is[b]Sorry, you have a pending application on this portal, kindly check your E-Mail for instructions[/b]

I hope i haven't forfeited this opportunity sad

cc, Fabem, masterfactor

Anybody with a clue please
register a new email and re-register but swap your name this time, if possible use only Two name.you go to your profile and arrange your name, then you update
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jameek(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2018
henrolevra:
since i dont know my weight, someone should me with likely weight to use. My height is 1.79 meters

This has got to be one of the funniest comment I've read on Nairaland today. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SeyiObj: 5:15pm On May 30, 2018
masterfactor:

register a new email and re-register but swap your name this time, if possible use only Two name.you go to your profile and arrange your name, then you update
Can one do this arrangement of names after submission ?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tyeenigga(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2018
yns4real:
Can an application be rejected based on marital status : Married. I noticed being SINGLE is part of requirements.
No, I registered for a friend of mine that is married
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tyeenigga(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2018
Tenifayo23:
Pls guys. I was able to register and an email was sent to me immediately. However, o can't find where to login so as to complete my application.
Note, I am using chrome and I already set it to desktop view
When you open the site, go to settings and click desktop site, it will reload automatically and you will see login on your right top corner
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tyeenigga(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2018
henrolevra:

That was how i did mine. Thanks
I applied same strategy, you don't need to have same resumption day because you might not report to school on first day of resumption
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shugaboy6102(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2018
holuwakore:
please how do one solve this "access denied" issue when trying to complete applicationi
same issues of access denied after trying to login to complete my application.its annoying
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shugaboy6102(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2018
masterfactor:

will that work
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 5:30pm On May 30, 2018
tyeenigga:

No, I registered for a friend of mine that is married

See the attached

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2018
shugaboy6102:
will that work
yes it will. remember to unregistere ur previous account
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2018
SeyiObj:
. Can one do this arrangement of names after submission ?
final submission or first stage
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SeyiObj: 5:41pm On May 30, 2018
masterfactor:

final submission or first stage

Final submission

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.