Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662197 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
allan2:
thanks for the correction....

You're Welcome

now lets wait for the buffoons

After You Sir....

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Emmycherish5: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Miraclemonday11:
Pls who has received message a Frd of mine has received for exam

Please houss what's the update on the exams
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nchuks: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
...Pls someone should forward/sends me high way codes and frsc p&a, pls send it via
Okwuosanchedochuks@gmail.com Thanks so much in anticipation, God bless you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by gbools(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Jake335:
lol, for your dream abi, msg will start dropping on 23 to 25th of this month, not yet pls
How sure are you about the date
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) says the third stage of its ongoing recruitment will commence soon.

Public Education Officer of the corps, Mr Bisi Kazeem, made this known in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja on Friday.

The agency had between Sept. 24 and Sept. 29, commenced the recruitment, with a physical screening of no fewer than 324,000 applicants, who applied for 4,000 jobs in the corps.

The exercise was for various cadres, including officers, Marshal Inspectors, and Road Marshal Assistants.

Kazeem said that the last physical screening that was conducted was the second stage of the exercise.

“Efforts are on for the third stage. We had earlier conducted the second stage which is the screening.

“Efforts are on now to call people that have been shortlisted for the officers and marshal inspectorate cadres,” he said.

According to him, those applicants shortlisted during the screening will be made to write an exam which is to be conducted by JAMB.

“The marshal assistants which is the lowest cadre, including artisans, will only be interviewed without going through the JAMB exam.

“After JAMB, the officers will still go through the interview but the marshal assistants are going for an interview which is going to be their last stage.

“They will soon be contacted,” he said
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by davefieldpop(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pls can someone send me highway code and past questions? Either or both will do, and such a person will obtain favor with God and man
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulagada: 4:07am On Oct 20, 2018
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) says the third stage of its ongoing recruitment will commence soon.
Public Education Officer of the corps, Mr Bisi Kazeem, made this known in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja on Friday.
The agency had between Sept. 24 and Sept. 29, commenced the recruitment, with physical screening of no fewer than 324,000 applicants, who applied for 4,000 jobs in the corps.
The exercise was for various cadres, including officers, Marshal Inspectors and Road Marshal Assistants.
Kazeem said that the last physical screening that was conducted was the second stage of the exercise.
“Efforts are on for the third stage. We had earlier conducted the second stage which is the screening.
“Efforts are on now to call people that have been shortlisted for the officers and marshal inspectorate cadres,” he said.
According to him, those applicants shortlisted during the screening will be made to write exam which is to be conducted by JAMB.
“The marshal assistants which is the lowest cadre, including artisans, will only be interviewed without going through the JAMB exam.
“After JAMB, the officers will still go through interview but the marshal assistants are going for interview which is going to be their last stage.
“They will soon be contacted,” he said.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nchuks: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2018
...Pls, ejooo, someone should forward/send me high way codes and frsc p&a, pls send it via Okwuosanchedochuks@gmail.com Thanks so much in anticipation, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Duduyemi88(f): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Good afternoon guys, I hrd that 26th-29th of this month are the exam dates. Pls how true is the information...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Emmycherish5: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Paulagada:
The agency had between Sept. 24 and Sept. 29, commenced the recruitment, with physical screening of no fewer than 324,000 applicants, who applied for 4,000 jobs in the corps.
The exercise was for various cadres, including officers, Marshal Inspectors and Road Marshal Assistants.
According to him, those applicants shortlisted during the screening will be made to write exam which is to be conducted by JAMB.
“After JAMB, the officers will still go through interview but the marshal assistants are going for interview which is going to be their last stage.
“They will soon be contacted,” he said.

No date was quoted by there spokes person. But soon can be next week as you said
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulflip87(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please has anyone done the FRSC physical fitness test in Abuja? Been waiting for the invite for weeks now

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 21, 2018
Paulflip87:
Please has anyone done the FRSC physical fitness test in Abuja? Been waiting for the invite for weeks now

Laffing my ass out rolling on the floor....

Oga are you just returning from Mars,or you just woke up from hibernation....

Physical fitness test and documentation that have been concluded since last month....

Choi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 6:02am On Oct 21, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Laffing my ass out rolling on the floor....

Oga are you just returning from Mars,or you just woke up from hibernation....

Physical fitness test and documentation that have been concluded since last month....

Choi grin grin grin grin

Don't be too quick. Not everyone did physical, remember it was cancelled then? I do hope it's what he's asking. But if it's about the entire exercise, then it's case closed...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by 4evavic: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2018
Tpresh:

Oh!!!
Drop your number here or send to my mail if you still want to join the group, I forgot the moniker of the person that added me to the group.

...add me up. thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulflip87(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2018
Thanks for your wisdom.... Those in Abuja were asked to go home after giving us the pink slip. We were told to look out for the physical fitness invitation via our emails, Till now we are still waiting. That's why I'm asking Abuja applicants if anyone was called.
ScaffoldCON:

Don't be too quick. Not everyone did physical, remember it was cancelled then? I do hope it's what he's asking. But if it's about the entire exercise, then it's case closed...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Heineken(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pls anybody with the past questions should help me... Ashkoko4real@gmail.com am so broke to pay
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DanZenithh(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
IN VIEW OF THE ONGOING FRSC RECRUITMENT, PLS CONTACT US FOR YOUR

ORAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (36)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON ROAD SAFETY MATTERS
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON ROAD SAFETY PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON GENERAL STUDIES
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON HIGH WAY CODES

CONTACT JOHN ON 08121501243, U CAN AS WELL FORWARD YOUR EMAIL ADD TO THE NUMBER
BEST OF LUCK
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DanZenithh(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2018

CONTACT JOHN ON 08121501243

BEST OF LUCK
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Heineken(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
DanZenithh:

CONTACT JOHN ON 08121501243, U CAN AS WELL FORWARD YOUR EMAIL ADD TO THE NUMBER
BEST OF LUCK
ashkoko4real@gmail.com help your man bro. As am chatting with u here I don't have 50 in my acc. God is my witness
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nuradeen011(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
jamesbridget13:
This info might not be correct sha but i was told it will be released by 17th
any update this time around?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jamesbridget13(f): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
nuradeen011:

any update this time around?
from my end, no news

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 6:28am On Oct 22, 2018
Paulflip87:
Thanks for your wisdom.... Those in Abuja were asked to go home after giving us the pink slip. We were told to look out for the physical fitness invitation via our emails, Till now we are still waiting. That's why I'm asking Abuja applicants if anyone was called.

None has been called to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by charliesyndrom: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Who knows how much Benin Electricity Distribution Company pay their Graduate Trainees? Urgent pls
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by duac: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Exams are likely to hold next week at "state of origin".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by becoben: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
duac:
Exams are likely to hold next week at "state of origin".
Yeah... very very likely but it doesn't make sense.... for e.g what if my SOO is Borno? I would then Leave Abuja
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by cotmag(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Exams are LIKELY going to be conducted in applicant's preferred screening centres.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by diana158(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
To all those asking for highway codes, visit www.highwaycode.com.ng Everything you need to know about NIgeria highway codes is there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.