Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663720 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emekaRaj(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
woligentle:
screenshot for confirmation
Do u read at all, which screen short?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ennygal: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please, what's the content of the message. Wah kind of msg pls?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omo17(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
emekaRaj:
They hav started sending msg

RMA?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by woligentle(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
emekaRaj:

Do u read at all, which screen short?
Do u read at all?
answer: YES I DO!

you start with have u heard? later proceed to some1 called u that Marshall are receiving msg.......
y don't ask the some1 to send u screenshot or d content of the msg

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emekaRaj(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
woligentle:

Do u read at all?
answer: YES I DO!

you start with have u heard? later proceed to some1 called u that Marshall are receiving msg.......
y don't ask the some1 to send u screenshot or d content of the msg

Read what u just wrote up their again. Are u 19?

I should ask d person dat called me to give me d info, to call d person he heard it from to screenshot and send to him and then to me. Dats how u sound.

I heard info, and am asking d house if anyone can confirm it. U talking ru***sh

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ayobami27: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
undecided....God have mercy ooo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by woligentle(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
emekaRaj:
oga above 19 where is the question mark here? u start with have u heard follow by diz.... so where did u ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by woligentle(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
emekaRaj:
Someone just called me now that they hav Started sending msg to the Marshals
u should have include how true is it

den we will know u are making enquiry not confirming rumor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Timothyoj(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why are you guys being curious and anxious for nothing...? You should be calm and be prayerful. All the previous messages and emails from FRSC came to you at will not you pulling them so why the haste.?

Our success is certain let's keep calm and stay positive.....!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Our success is sure.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Timothyoj:
Why are you guys being curious and anxious for nothing...? You should be calm and be prayerful. All the previous messages and emails from FRSC came to you at will not you pulling them so why the haste.?

Our success is certain let's keep calm and stay positive.....!

Thanks my brother, u have a point.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
emekaRaj:

But brother u should confirm b4 posting anything. Don't put urself in unnecessary problem.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mantics(m): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
God knows and will do the best. I believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Muskingum(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Any latest information so far?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Miko4christ(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why get anxious now? You got this far devoid of your own abilities, let not your heart be troubled,believe in God! Trust the process and keep believing, of a truth not all would be shortlisted,we are all shuttling for a limited space but I believe that the expectations of the righteous shall never be cut short,be still and know his is God! As we expect the final list may God bless and sustain us! Goodluck!

8 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Miko4christ:
Why get anxious now? You got this far devoid of your own abilities, let not your heart be troubled,believe in God! Trust the process and keep believing, of a truth not all would be shortlisted,we are all shuttling for a limited space but I believe that the expectations of the righteous shall never be cut short,be still and know his is God! As we expect the final list may God bless and sustain us! Goodluck!
Amen
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by talktokayoo(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2018
Miko4christ:

AMEN AMEN AMEN
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Uchenna31: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2018
ebisemijuvictor:

brother, i think d total mark is 20. adding ur 4, 6, 6, 4 together, its now more dan d 16 u saw at d total. Also, I think each column is 5marks, and u are having 6marks in ur own column

I don't think so bro...I saw mine and it was 8, 8, 6, 8. Really not sure what the scores are for. All the best to all.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by micflo28(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Were scored on the physical screening too
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mycodon: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Uchenna31:

I don't think so bro...I saw mine and it was 8, 8, 6, 8. Really not sure what the scores are for. All the best to all.

bro the total mark is 20... how come?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Leave scores or marks alone, it's God's favor we should be asking for. Don't be surprise that someone will score zero and will still get the job.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by godwinadoga(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hello good people,

Let's all tone down on the religion and the anxiety a bit. Here's why;

1. Everyone won't get the job, fasting and kabashing will not make you any more qualified than the other 10,000 hopefuls who are also fasting and kabashing for the same scarce opportunity. It's not a curse but a statement of fact.

2. Even if we don't get the job, it does not mean that God has not favored us. God has done things that we cannot imagine but we're blinded by our search for a new means to an end. We are too busy asking for more and too ignorant to acknowledge him for his past work.

3. We have survived this long without FRSC, let's keep doing well.

Whatever the case may be, we're good!!!! smiley Congratulations in advance to all those who are going to get called to camp.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ThatKING(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Out of curiosity were some people dropped due to not meeting up with the jamb score? I think everyone that participated in the cbt was invited for the interview.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by joshuabless: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
ThatKING:
Out of curiosity were some people dropped due to not meeting up with the jamb score? I think everyone that participated in the cbt was invited for the interview.
Some people were dropped
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by joshuabless: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Please let's beware of scam alert especially those that have their names, numbers and emails on the website. Someone just got a msg.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tosinde123: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
which of msg ,interview or camp msg
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tosinde123: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
which of the msg ,interview or camp msg
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by joshuabless: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
tosinde123:
which of the msg ,interview or camp msg
It's a scam msg. Here below
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ThatKING(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
joshuabless:

Some people were dropped
I don't think so. You know everyone was asked to go to their state of origin for the interview and that probably explains why some people we met at the cbt were not seen at the interview

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave06(f): 5:11am On Nov 22, 2018
ThatKING:
I don't think so. You know everyone was asked to go to their state of origin for the interview and that probably explains why some people we met at the cbt were not seen at the interview

That's right.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sunymoore(m): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2018
It's a simple stuff..
It will be a easier to call those that passed the CBT and physically fit for the next stage than calling those that passed the CBT and still physically unfit for the next stage
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Crystalng: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2018
All of you should please kindly shut up with your crazy analysis lets pray and wait for reasonable news �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.