Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (666172 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
I pray we all get the job here, this fight way una won fight here, una most finish am for camp. As una no see each oda everybody don get mouth for nairaland.....

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
abdulhamid0:
I pray we all get the job here, this fight way una won fight here, una most finish am for camp. As una no see each oda everybody don get mouth for nairaland.....
I feel you....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by micflo28(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Please house is it possible to pick upto 30 persons per state and when do we expect our next mail
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Timothyoj(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
micflo28:
Please house is it possible to pick upto 30 persons per state and when do we expect our next mail

We did not compose the previous mail for FRSC, so why the curiosity...?

Relax be expectant and stay positive.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Li2Ghost: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
micflo28:
For those who applied with O'Level, yes it is. But those who applied with BSc, the chances are slimmer
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Muskingum(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
micflo28:
please bro what is the outcome of the meeting. I bet you are in abuja. I am in wuse2 can we hook up so we gather more information as regards frsc. I am very humble sir

And FRSC HQ is at Wuse3 #4Maputo Street....You don't need to see him... you can go there and make whatever inquiry you're desiring!!!

Sha....Naija People sha!!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
MoonWater:
Good evening house. I JUST WANT TO MAKE SENSE
An idea came to me this afternoon. The FRSC wants to appoint 4600 new corps member. Considering the number of candidates I saw in my state during the interview I think most of us have a slim chance.
In order to increase our chances why don't we go on Twitter and other social media to implore the federal government and the head of federal character commission to please increase the number meant to be recruited. 5000 new corps member won't be a bad idea. I know the system will not cave in and it can also handle just extra 400 added to the initial 4600. Everything deserves a trail. There is no harm in trying. Let's storm Twitter and possibly Facebook.

I hope I made a little sense

Recruitment don't work that way...

Every MDAs receive recruitment allocation every year to recruit and the number of staff needed goes straight to the SGF , FCC for monitoring and evaluation and AGF for budgeting...

If the said number was what was sent, it can never be influenced by twitter protest...

But I can tell you that, immediately after this recruitment, FRSC will conduct replacement.... As some officers recently sat for promotion exams...

This FRSC recruitment was for a political show to compensate the people who helped the CM to return back to the sit....

Heard, the Senate President submitted 30names for Off.Cad.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
micflo28:

According to FCC, The number of slots to be shared within states, is tracked from recruitments to recruitments... And it is done in accordance to states with higher populations to the lowest....

The Northern states always get the highest recruited slots follow by southwestern states....to South South... The middleBelt suffer the most..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nchetttaa(f): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
yanabasee:

Every MDAs receive recruitment allocation every year to recruit and the number of staff needed goes straight to the SGF and AGF for budgeting...

If the said number was what was sent, it can never be influenced by twitter protest...

But I can tell you that, immediately after this recruitment, FRSC will conduct replacement.... As some officers recently sat for promotion exams...

This FRSC recruitment was for a political show to compensate the people who helped the CM to return back to the sit....

What of Marshal? Can somebody get that easily?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nchetttaa:

What of Marshal? Can somebody get that easily?

Yes.....

Also, recruitments ends when the otondos are atleast three months old in the training camp..

Because the officers training them fault them and send some people out of the camp while others get replaced due to one illness or fight or misconduct...

People get called up to report to training camp even after two months...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MoonWater: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
yanabasee:

thanks for the enlightenment but I never said protest. There is a difference between protest and imploring .
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
MoonWater:
thanks for the enlightenment but I never said protest. There is a difference between protest and imploring .

Olright sir,

Had to use protest to cover a vast understanding of the supposed imploring options that might ridicule the recruitment process..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Omolola16: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
yanabasee:

Every MDAs receive recruitment allocation every year to recruit and the number of staff needed goes straight to the SGF and AGF for budgeting...

If the said number was what was sent, it can never be influenced by twitter protest..).this really break my heart. If one person can drop 30 names out of 400 I wonder what will remain after other politicians drop theirs

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tos87(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
unelxon:
OPEN LETTER TO THE FRSC DIRECTOR GENERAL OVER THE IMPUNITY IN THE ONGOING 2018 RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
The DG (Mr. Boboye Olayemi Oyemi),
Federal Road Safety Corp,
Abuja, Nigeria.
10th Nov., 2018.
Sir,
Hope this mail gets to you in good health.
First, I wish to appreciate you, your agency and the fedral government of Nigeria for initiating this ongoing 2018 FRSC recruitment process. I also want to acknowledge the effort of the Gallant Nigeria Army in making everything possible to ensure that no casualty was recorded during the physical screening exercise.
I wish to use this medium to inform you of the level of impunity and selective processes in the ongoing 2018 recruitment. I was invited for the screening exercise scheduled 25th September, 2018 at Army base Maryland, Ikeja Lagos.
During the screening exercise, you Mr. Boboye Olayemi Oyemi arrived the venue at about 11:53 am with your team of media. Luckly you worked straight to the table I was standing and did a fresh screening on me yourself while your team took pictures of me which i believe are still with you now. You asked me to remove my white tennis, raise up my top, took my height 1.71m and finally jump up, after which I was confirmed fit by you. Finally my credentials were verified and having meet all the criteria, the personnel in charge wrote Q, meaning qualified and documented it.
I was directed to the field for the physical exercise with a team of 400 candidates. We were the second set to run the 2km race in 20 minutes for male and 25 minutes for female on that day and I TOOK FIRST POSITION; completing the 2km in less than 14 minutes as conducted by the army and your personnels, running a close range with your patrol van all through the race to make a record. My name was written down by your personnel as first position which gave me the impression that I have qualify for the next stage of the recruitment process. It came as great shock to me when the invite mail and the general list for aptitude test were sent last week and my name was omitted.
Please sir, I know you are a man of good reputation and may not be away of what might be happening in all the states across the fedration. Please sir, I want you to investigate my case and some other people who were eligible but were denied the opportunity and replaced by some people who did not even participate in the screening exercise.
I will be very grateful if my case is attended to urgently and given the job opportunity I believe I am due for.
Thank you.
Ugwu Nelson Chukwuka, code: C0012958EN, Position: Officer Cadre
State of Origin: Enugu State, State of Exercise: Lagos State, Email: nelsonchux4@gmail.com, Phone no: 08134495051.
Because you came first you now want automatic appointment for the job. Us that won the race before the time, and didn't get any other invite nko,... So we should forget about it because the first position members gets the appointment.
My man. Just be optimistic. What will be will be. Period.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Timothyoj(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
unelxon:
OPEN LETTER TO THE FRSC DIRECTOR GENERAL OVER THE IMPUNITY IN THE ONGOING 2018 RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
Abuja, Nigeria.
10th Nov., 2018.
Sir,
First, I wish to appreciate you, your agency and the fedral government of Nigeria for initiating this ongoing 2018 FRSC recruitment process. I also want to acknowledge the effort of the Gallant Nigeria Army in making everything possible to ensure that no casualty was recorded during the physical screening exercise.
I wish to use this medium to inform you of the level of impunity and selective processes in the ongoing 2018 recruitment. I was invited for the screening exercise scheduled 25th September, 2018 at Army base Maryland, Ikeja Lagos.
During the screening exercise, you Mr. Boboye Olayemi Oyemi arrived the venue at about 11:53 am with your team of media. Luckly you worked straight to the table I was standing and did a fresh screening on me yourself while your team took pictures of me which i believe are still with you now. You asked me to remove my white tennis, raise up my top, took my height 1.71m and finally jump up, after which I was confirmed fit by you. Finally my credentials were verified and having meet all the criteria, the personnel in charge wrote Q, meaning qualified and documented it.
I was directed to the field for the physical exercise with a team of 400 candidates. We were the second set to run the 2km race in 20 minutes for male and 25 minutes for female on that day and I TOOK FIRST POSITION; completing the 2km in less than 14 minutes as conducted by the army and your personnels, running a close range with your patrol van all through the race to make a record. My name was written down by your personnel as first position which gave me the impression that I have qualify for the next stage of the recruitment process. It came as great shock to me when the invite mail and the general list for aptitude test were sent last week and my name was omitted.
Please sir, I know you are a man of good reputation and may not be away of what might be happening in all the states across the fedration. Please sir, I want you to investigate my case and some other people who were eligible but were denied the opportunity and replaced by some people who did not even participate in the screening exercise.
I will be very grateful if my case is attended to urgently and given the job opportunity I believe I am due for.
Thank you.
State of Origin: Enugu State, State of Exercise: Lagos State, Email: nelsonchux4@gmail.com, Phone no: 08134495051.

This is seriously serious...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BetterPoison: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
applicants were screened and just 15,000 was picked for the test? Did you consider if your certification or course was what was used to screen you out? Did you consider if it was your height that was used?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BetterPoison: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Timothyoj:

This is seriously serious...
lol YOU PLAY TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BetterPoison: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
I heard the list might take a while before it comes out o. Like two months. I don't know how true it is
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Have you heard a situation where the poor calls a man poor?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Muskingum(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
unelxon:
Abuja, Nigeria.
10th Nov., 2018.
Sir,
Thank you.

All these are just stories. Na naija we dey! Do your home work very well. Its hard to get a FG offer now in a competitive environment like Nigeria. Its either you've a Big God or a strong Connect ,nothing like Merit again. The slots have already been shared.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Muskingum(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
BetterPoison:
I heard the list might take a while before it comes out o. Like two months. I don't know how true it is

December!

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
unelxon:
Abuja, Nigeria.
10th Nov., 2018.
Sir,
Thank you.

And then, wetin go con happen? E be like say u no be Nigerian, u know no as e dey go.. and don't b selfish, u are only talking on behalf of urself. If they are to still consider u, with dis one u wrote, no doubt, automatic disqualification. A force personnel most not be too forward, they don't like it.
Just follow orders and no complain.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emekaRaj(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
abelhenry:
boss day work together, who they inform works on fed rd dat needs fixing or upgrade. boss dem day together

It's FERMA
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emekaRaj(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
MoonWater:
not like that bro. I made an innocent submission and the 34 year old man jumped on my mention by throwing subtle threats. He is a never do well still dragging SURE_P funds.
Yeye man! I turned 26 this year and I still have a better prospect than him. 34 years old man still struggling with N Power. What kind of life is that? Look at his last post on this thread, you will see his life is filled with hatred for people trying to do well.
we know you type, a low-life. Inconsequential son of a public toilet in the guise of a mother. No wonder your family couldn't afford to pay for your brother's flight and you came on Nairaland to beg for money. Unfortunate bunch

Very unnecessary...... The only thing u hav shown u are good at here is insult. And dat won't get u far my brother
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BetterPoison: 3:49am On Nov 25, 2018
Check out the exchange
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nchetttaa(f): 6:25am On Nov 25, 2018
Tos87:

Because you came first you now want automatic appointment for the job. Us that won the race before the time, and didn't get any other invite nko,... So we should forget about it because the first position members gets the appointment.
My man. Just be optimistic. What will be will be. Period.
If u read the letter very well, he solicited for all those qualified but were denied other opportunities
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nchetttaa(f): 6:30am On Nov 25, 2018
unelxon:
Abuja, Nigeria.
10th Nov., 2018.
Sir,
Thank you.

If you send it to him directly, maybe his personal email or even number, he will consider u. He is a kindhearted man!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emekaRaj(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2018
BetterPoison:
I don't mean to interfere in most e-fight but I think that MoonWater dude made an innocent comment devoid of any quanta. The other eddie dude came charging at him somehow with remarks moon should have just ignored. But what do I know though am not trying to apportion blame sha.
Check out their exchange with an unbiased mind.

But I dnt know either of them, so I did read them with an unbiased mind. That aside there is no justification for insulting anyone like that, it's childish and feminist. First he acknowledged that the guy is far older than him, with 8 yrs different. And then he insult him like. U should Go and read d insult again with an unbiased mind an tell me if it's justified

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.