Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664133 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Wait O, Is It That Nobody God Mail Today?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nho4: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Paulflip87:
Any Edo applicant get mail? Wetin be this na?
I am yet to see or hear of any Edo applicant that received. I have asked all my friends, not a single soul have received.

Please help us find out from your close pals if any of their person have received... Those from Edo...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
It's the truth

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Richardjemedafe:

I got mail to.. Wish u guys the best #peace
Let us see ur mail
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ebisemijuvictor: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Any Marshal inspectorate cadre applicant from ONDO STATE that has gotten the invite? or do anyone know anybody from ONDO STATE (Marshal inspectorate cadre applicant) who got the invite?

This one that nobody got the message today, is it dat all messages (Officer Cadre, MI, and RMA) ve been sent yesterday?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by braveheart234(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
eddyfranco:
I now get why the name Thomas is Synonymous with doubting!

first and foremost, an Invitation to camp is not a guarantee that you have been given a job by the corp. There's still more to it. Camping will give you the experience of what is to be of your Invitees.

secondly, the corp have no Obligation to post the names of 'Invitees' on national dialies until they have been confirmed as officers. imagine an Invitee getting disqualified in camp for one reason or the other! Get the picture! Till their confirmation as officers with appointment letters before the corp are more likely to go public.

las las, as i said earlier on in the thread...Invitees are on probation till their confirmation, and as such, could be replaced with other candidates on the standby list in cases of misdemeanor or failed medical tests as the case may be. So don't give up just yet.

Selah.

Your reasoning is very sound! People think that getting invited to camp automatically means they've been appointed. The fact is that there are still stages in camp. People who successfully scale through all the stages will be the ones to be appointed and commissioned.
Thanks for educating them. There's nothing more to add.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
True though but the gospel truth is that once you make it to camp then you're 80% an FRSC officer already provided you're not the type that do drugs and you go for regular check ups.
Anyways I have something for those still hoping

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nho4: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mexyz:
True though but the gospel truth is that once you make it to camp then you're 80% an FRSC officer already provided you're not the type that do drugs and you go for regular check ups.

Does the drug test include those taking tramadol
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
nho4:

yes grin grin grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
nho4:

They will take your blood and urine for test na.... Anyways me no know wetin be tramadol work o and I don't know if that can get you disqualified.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by man2frayo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mexyz:

thank you sir, for ur care on behalf of me and all those still anticipating our mail.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samsard(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mexyz:
They will take your blood and urine for test na.... Anyways me no know wetin be tramadol work o and I don't know if that can get you disqualified.
Straight disqualification, unless someone fails to do his job correctly.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mexyz:
Thanks bro... I am believing God for a miracle.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Swhy: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pls has any Ondo State Officer received mail?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tramadol users, start drinking enough water grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lank4real: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Swhy:
Pls has any Ondo State Officer received mail?

I tire boss... I never even see one single person like this from ondo state, if we have in the house signify please so we can just give up on this their recruitment.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nho4: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
samsard:
Straight disqualification, unless someone fails to do his job correctly.

Tramadol has a half-life of 6.3 hours; however, it can take about a day and a half for the drug to completely exit your body. Tramadol can be detected in the urine, hair, saliva, and blood: In urine, tramadol can be detected within 2 hours and can be detected for up to 40 hours.

For those taking tramadol, if you were invited please kindly stop so that by next week if paraventure opiate test is among the compulsory drug test, it won't be positive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dasphinx1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
nho4:

Tramadol is a controlled substance, thus, it is a red flag(auto disqualification).
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Drdreyy: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
SamF1sh:

Just did hiv test now....Negative. packed like 20 condoms ���

20 condoms for what Hope it's not what I'm thinking? Anyway you can't even try that shit in camp.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samsard(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
nho4:

Tramadol has a half-life of 6.3 hours; however, it can take about a day and a half for the drug to completely exit your body. Tramadol can be detected in the urine, hair, saliva, and blood: In urine, tramadol can be detected within 2 hours and can be detected for up to 40 hours.

For those taking tramadol, if you were invited please kindly stop so that by next week if paraventure opiate test is among the compulsory drug test, it won't be positive.
I'm cleaner than a squeal. Not even alcohol in two years. But I'm not expecting FRSC invite shall.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jecyangel(f): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
eazisky:

honestly im totally depressed, ive done everything a normal guy should do to attain success, ive applied for land army twice, NDA twice, airforce once, navy once, police once, now FRSC and all was to no avail, ive been crying my life out since morning, ive never cried like this before in my life, the painful part,is that i get to final stage then got dropped, now i understand why some ppl commit suicide, but i say no, i will not do that, i will keep applying for every opportunities, if really God lives, i will get there someday

My dear i can feel your pain but don't get discouraged.. Once there is life definitely there is hope..
Oluwa got your back

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by softangelly: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Invite will drop this evening be calm I just make the enquiry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulflip87(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
nho4:

I am yet to see or hear of any Edo applicant that received. I have asked all my friends, not a single soul have received.

Please help us find out from your close pals if any of their person have received... Those from Edo...
I also asked all of my pals, nothing... Even asked on Facebook, No single Edo applicant received any mail... That's a positive sign... Let's just be calm and wait for it.. #positivevibes
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chiboy1112: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
man2frayo:

thank you sir, for ur care on behalf of me and all those still anticipating our mail.

What is the hope the hope of the junior cadre, please someone should help with update.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chiboy1112: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
samwobi:

What is the hope the hope of the junior cadre, please someone should help with update.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chiboy1112: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
samwobi:

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chiboy1112: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
Richardjemedafe:

I got mail to.. Wish u guys the best
#peace
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
eddyfranco:
I now get why the name Thomas is Synonymous with doubting!

first and foremost, an Invitation to camp is not a guarantee that you have been given a job by the corp. There's still more to it. Camping will give you the experience of what is to be of your Invitees.

secondly, the corp have no Obligation to post the names of 'Invitees' on national dialies until they have been confirmed as officers. imagine an Invitee getting disqualified in camp for one reason or the other! Get the picture! Till their confirmation as officers with appointment letters before the corp are more likely to go public.

las las, as i said earlier on in the thread...Invitees are on probation till their confirmation, and as such, could be replaced with other candidates on the standby list in cases of misdemeanor or failed medical tests as the case may be. So don't give up just yet.

Selah.
it is because you have gotten an invite you now feel relaxed, forgetting how others are feeling right now. The best method is for them to release it on national dailies.......so people can confirm if these ones(names) actually came for interview...... police did same during their time of recruitment, names where released on dailies.......They shouldn't play prank with us.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by nho4: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Paulflip87:
I also asked all of my pals, nothing... Even asked on Facebook, No single Edo applicant received any mail... That's a positive sign... Let's just be calm and wait for it.. #positivevibes

Thanks bro for the feedback... Let be hopeful probably they are yet to mail Edo applicants.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chiboy1112: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jecyangel:

My dear i can feel your pain but don't get discouraged.. Once there is life definitely there is hope..
Oluwa got your back

Shalom

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eazisky(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jecyangel:

Oluwa got your back

Shalom

thanks alot bro
i appreciate
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samsard(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
murphyrichy:
it is because you have gotten an invite you now feel relaxed, forgetting how others are feeling right now. The best method is for them to release it on national dailies.......so people can confirm if these ones(names) actually came for interview...... police did same during their time of recruitment, names where released on dailies.......They shouldn't play prank with us.
Interview and aptitude test that those who were deemed to be 'qualified' weren't even shortlisted for? The same one that was brought up randomly?
See, in Nigeria, all gragra will be done and someone who didn't pass through ANY stage AT ALL will turn up to pass out with you. The juiciest positions no even follow for much dragging sef. So just take a chill pill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.