Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662129 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by loyedammy: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2019
the list is out, download from their website .
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mupinaani: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Have you downloaded it?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Salaudeen002: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2019
loyedammy:

Boss is too early for this nah
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2019
loyedammy:

I still checked it around 4:00 am, I didn't see any list.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by hakeemdavip: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2019
loyedammy:
I jst checked there site and ntn if u av downloaded the list share us a link here to access it
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ennygal: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2019
softangelly:
Received mail now from ogun
I'm also from Ogun state and i got the mail too. Please chat me up on whatsapp if you don't mind. I want to share an issue with u which has been bothering me. Please, kindly pm ur number or mail me thru ennygal2016@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by miikyphil(f): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2019
so no RMA here wey don see message like dis? anyone form Ekiti here wey don see message?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by liver123(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Na wah o, after all the prayers and fasting am yet to receive mail. God knows best.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ebisemijuvictor: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2019
miikyphil:
so no RMA here wey don see message like dis?
anyone form Ekiti here wey don see message?

Not even single MI here wey received mail
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2019
I believe the shortlisting of names is not over , because there is no way you wont have seen the RMA celebrating in social medias, because they have the highest share in the recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mupinaani: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2019
abdulhamid0:
I believe the shortlisting of names is not over , because there is no way you wont have seen the RMA celebrating in social medias, because they have the highest share in the recruitment.

You are right Bro
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by meggyhascome: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2019
mupinaani:

You are right Bro

Hello all, please are there people on here going to Enugu from Abuja?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by softangelly: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2019
ennygal:
I'm also from Ogun state and i got the mail too. Please chat me up on whatsapp if you don't mind. I want to share an issue with u which has been bothering me. . Thanks in advance.

@gmail.com This is my mail address the phone I am using doesn't accept whatsap
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eddyfranco(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2019
meggyhascome:

Hello all, please are there people on here going to Enugu from Abuja?
Yeah. I am.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2019
Nigeria wahala nawa... You sent emails to few people and just lock up without passing any info to the public even when you know what you did would generate some questions.
Now you want to catch some people off guard, Just imagine seeing your email like late Monday night and you have till Friday to report to Camp.
Sourcing for funds to get your things and getting the necessary materials to take to camp becomes what you would have to do in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by meggyhascome: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2019
eddyfranco:

Yeah. I am.

Ohhh excellent, hope to link up.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mexyz:
Nigeria wahala nawa... You sent emails to few people and just lock up without passing any info to the public even when you know what you did would generate some questions.
Now you want to catch some people off guard, Just imagine seeing your email like late Monday night and you have till Friday to report to Camp.
Sourcing for funds to get your things and getting the necessary materials to take to camp becomes what you would have to do in a hurry.

I believe they deliberately do it to ease the pressure of asking about the list and at the same time to announce the time and venue Of The training. I'm very suremy name is there on the list, I still have good hope
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Crystalng: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
UPDATE

I just spoke with one of the officers that participated in Rivers.... He said I shouldn't be expecting any mail till Monday. That if the directives do not change, then the rest of mail will be sent.

Also according to him, The comprehensive pdf list will be released after mails have been sent

May we not be among those who have to wait to see the list, me I will get that mail IJN

Please as much as possible, try to go about your normal activities, I know its not easy taking your mind off this stuff especially those of us that do not have the zeal to go to our current jobs on Monday. � just take Today and tomorrow as your break from worries, we can worry together on Monday.

11 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eddyfranco(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
meggyhascome:

Ohhh excellent, hope to link up.
same here. Where's ur location tho?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by floxybba6: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Crystalng:
UPDATE

I just spoke with one of the officers that participated in Rivers.... He said I shouldn't be expecting any mail till Monday. That if the directives do not change, then the rest of mail will be sent.

Also according to him, The comprehensive pdf list will be released after mails have been sent

May we not be among those who have to wait to see the list, me I will get that mail IJN

Please as much as possible, try to go about your normal activities, I know its not easy taking your mind off this stuff especially those of us that do not have the zeal to go to our current jobs on Monday. � just take Today and tomorrow as your break from worries, we can worry together on Monday.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by floxybba6: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
Amen!
God is still God
God is on the throne
The delay will turn out to be a blessing
Don't give up yet guys

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chriswazo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
naa so... Mumu

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I knew that lad was only looking for attention, I pity his current mood sha grin grin #Newspaper_reading grin grin cheesy cheesy

But oga u are wicked o! See how you open him nyash even after he modify him Facebook name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Deutschibele(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Crystalng:
UPDATE

Bross your talk de make sense u just give me small hope
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
FRSC should pls say something about this shortlisting, someone called a friend of mine to celebrate with him dat dey sent him message yesterday for WAEC cadre oo.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Slim987(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
I need a successful candidate leaving from ib to Enugu make we relate nah 07039314853
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kaykaylevel: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
murphyrichy:
FRSC should pls say something about this shortlisting, someone called a friend of mine to celebrate with him dat dey sent him message yesterday for WAEC cadre oo.

He's probably deceiving them......no rma has received msg
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
kaykaylevel:

He's probably deceiving them......no rma has received msg
No, He's not its real.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
murphyrichy:
No, He's not its real.
Nobody received message from FRSC yesterday.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kaykaylevel: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
murphyrichy:
No, He's not its real.

Tell him to show u the invite...... He won't be able to show u!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.