Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662148 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hermeknorr(f): 12:30pm On May 28, 2018
Norway22:
A little confused here. Please are we to provide all our educational credentials abi one should just fill for tertiary own if your using your tertiary cert
All from Primary, post primary (secondary) and tertiary
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murtala123: 12:31pm On May 28, 2018
Please I don't know how to proceed with my application no were to upload my credentials and my personal information. It just shows me places to manage my account and profile
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ndkings1(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2018
geodemainguy:
Observe carefully, its not marked with red astheric, which means its not compulsory.

but they said its an added advantage
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2018
Hermeknorr:
the first stage is like giving little info about yourself , names,mail,NIN. Then submit to wait for confirmation mail. After confirmation mail you,ll get password you will use to login as applicant. Then you get to fill Educational status,work experience, referee,passport and a little questionnaire b4 final submission to get a slip to be printed out

Which position is this? Didn't see all those things u mentioned, like educational background, referee, work experience.... I applied for officer cadre for Bsc
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kzsalma: 12:34pm On May 28, 2018
ehinmowo:
Passport is not uploading. And I followed d instructions
I got a mail with an application code but I don't know how to proceed from there
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hermeknorr(f): 12:35pm On May 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Which position is this? Didn't see all those things u mentioned, like educational background, referee, work experience.... I applied for officer cadre for Bsc
Officer Cadre!!! You still need to re login using the confirmation code sent to your mail
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by zeezwizzy: 12:35pm On May 28, 2018
Pls HND holders which category will dey apply 2 because category B section a is only for HND nurses....answer me pls!!!!!!!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jinka(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2018
judecares1:
new driver licence takes 10 working days before capturing,after capturing it takes extra 7 days

pls what is the process involved in obtaining the drivers license and what are their requirements? thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2018
Hermeknorr:
Officer Cadre!!! You still need to re login using the confirmation code sent to your mail

Maybe I should logout and relogin again. This the stage am stucked at. Thinking am almost done sef without having uploading my credentials

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hermeknorr(f): 12:37pm On May 28, 2018
murtala123:
Please I don't know how to proceed with my application no were to upload my credentials and my personal information. It just shows me places to manage my account and profile
once you get confirmation code go back to where you have home and application. Click on applications and login with the password you get
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by susskid: 12:41pm On May 28, 2018
Please have not receive any confirmation email.. What might be wrong.. Please help o
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ibroh22(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2018
Hermeknorr:
once you get confirmation code go back to where you have home and application. Click on applications and login with the password you get
Did u use three names, if yes, at your preview page, is it ur surname and first name that appeared or surname and othername
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by iberu001(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2018
Never receive mail for over 30mins now.Help oooooooooooooo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by susskid: 12:45pm On May 28, 2018
Mine na over 1hour...
iberu001:
Never receivemail for over 30mins now.Help oooooooooooooo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Codeman01(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2018
opj21:
the site not opening for me,,,,, www.recruitment.FRSC.gov.ng

Replace www. With http://

Thank me later
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Snowkel(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2018
Nawa dem no wan send me any mail o
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eyitayoboy(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2018
me too, no confirmation email so far. any way out

Trendy247:
Still haven't received confirmation mail
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by penzino(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2018
How long before the confirmation mail drops? Been waiting for a while
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hermeknorr(f): 12:52pm On May 28, 2018
ibroh22:

Did u use three names, if yes, at your preview page, is it ur surname and first name that appeared or surname and othername
Surname and first name appeared. Used 3 names
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mkoabiola: 12:52pm On May 28, 2018
Stil discrimination HND , Bsc

Age limit

Try ur luck
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2018
Please what is the spec of the passport to be uploaded?
It keep bouncing back to the passport upload page, the passport is in jpeg, 84kb, not less than 50kb and not up to 100kb according to their instruction. but i cant upload.
those that have uploaded, please what was the size of the passport you uploaded
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2018
visit www.classicnewsngr.com on how to apply and submit your application successfully
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by oyeezah(f): 12:56pm On May 28, 2018
ibroh22:

yes same here too, I was about asking same question,,, I even logout and login again, it is still same, so I submitted it like that,,,, even in the mail sent to me, the salutation Dear *****,it is my middle name that was there.
u are good to go
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by oyeezah(f): 12:57pm On May 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Just applied now, and a mssg was sent that I will receive a mail in my email but I can't find any. Even in my spam. Who's experiencing this too?
be patient. Mine came after 3hrs
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by horlumightyy(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2018
Finally my confirmation mail has been sent to me but pls how did u guys log in.?the login details is not coming up under application
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by merit1988(f): 1:01pm On May 28, 2018
cry
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2018
Guys, my passport refuse to upload...who else is experiencing that issue?
the passport is in jpeg and within the require size
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by oyeezah(f): 1:02pm On May 28, 2018
horlumightyy:
Finally my confirmation mail has been sent to me but pls how did u guys log in.?the login details is not coming up under application
put it on desktop
Click on applicant login at the top right corner of the screen
Click on applications
Click on my application

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Unluckrees(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Maybe I should logout and relogin again. This the stage am stucked at. Thinking am almost done sef without having uploading my credentials

Having same issue as u.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by seunjungle1(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2018
I think they regards we above age 30 as threats to their recruitments. Why must they do this to us? Who tell them to introduce that to the recruitment requirements generally, I think the age limit was up to 35 before?
Even when the retirement age is still 65 or 70 years and people of old age can still have privilege to apply for various political and appointment positions why should our own be exemption?
Ah! Is it not a newly introducing idea to render us useless, after so much pain in schooling, since have been searching and waiting patiently for job to come out. Now that it is out, I was denied!
I tried to upload my credentials on Prison recruitment last week where I was unable to move to the last stage for submission and print out due to the fact that the age I placed there was 1985.
Just tired...when one last hope becoming unrealistic or fading, is this fate Oh Lord!
And I never cease in my prayer for mercy Oh Lord of Mercy!
I don't mind any help from anyone anywhere since it is legal seunmathewcrown1@gmail.com thanks so much!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2018
Unluckrees:

Having same issue as u.

Bros... The thing just taya me. Go complete am for midnight. Maybe is the network
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fbabs(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.