Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nairalanders Please Help A Hustling Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Help A Hustling Sister (538 Views)

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help A Hustling Sister by joyjoomla(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2018
She needs at least 1000 likes on the page to qualify for a program.

https://www.facebook.com/OSUniversityNigeria/

God bless your efforts too.

Lalastilala
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Hustling Sister by EzendiEgo1: 8:00pm On May 27, 2018
joyjoomla:
She needs at least 1000 likes on the page to qualify for a program.

https://www.facebook.com/OSUniversityNigeria/

God bless your efforts too.

Lalastilala
you are not serious Mrs joyjoomla
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Hustling Sister by joyjoomla(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
you are not serious Mrs joyjoomla

It belongs to my friend. Am a male.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Hustling Sister by EzendiEgo1: 8:05pm On May 27, 2018
joyjoomla:

It belongs to my friend. Am a male.
you are campaigning for like because she send you message on whatsapp after 7 months of friendzone and you promise her you will campaign.

Why are you doing this? Do you think I will not find out
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Hustling Sister by joyjoomla(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
you are campaigning for like because she send you message on whatsapp after 7 months of friendzone and you promise her you will campaign.

Why are you doing this? Do you think I will not find out

smiley cheesy funny you, she is my baby. I will call her in now sef
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Hustling Sister by EzendiEgo1: 8:24pm On May 27, 2018
joyjoomla:

smiley cheesy funny you, she is my baby. I will call her in now sef
call her maybe I can't

If you know you know
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Hustling Sister by joyjoomla(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
call her maybe I can't

If you know you know

smiley cheesy Ole. Help we say make u help u no greet. Na wife u go snatch u de find. By the way when I went through your profile I had believed you are a Pius and charismatic person. But......you betray my assumption why nao embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Hustling Sister by EzendiEgo1: 8:45pm On May 27, 2018
joyjoomla:

smiley cheesy Ole. Help we say make u help u no greet. Na wife u go snatch u de find. By the way when I went through your profile I had believed you are a Pius and charismatic person. But......you betray my assumption why nao embarassed embarassed
what's your assumption on me bro.

(1) (Reply)

Cross River State Government Signs Mou With FCMB To Pay 5000 Youths 7,500 Naira / , / Men Pls Be Wise, Be Smart Dont Lose The Moon While Counting The Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.