Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Famous Amercian Rapper, Diddy, Confirm His Love For Nigerian Artists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Amercian Rapper, Diddy, Confirm His Love For Nigerian Artists (705 Views)

Rapper Diddy Surprises Twins With Range Rovers On 16th Birthday (Video) / Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Amercian Rapper, Diddy, Confirm His Love For Nigerian Artists by Gift101(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2018
Source: @ToriBaze

After Reacting Positively To Falz The Bahd Guys' Nigerian Version Of "This Is America", American Rapper Diddy has official confirm his Love for Hard Working Nigerian Artists.

The Nigerian Music Industry has been hitting Global Scenes for the past few years. Our Artists are really doing Well being consistent in breaking Into Global Scenes.

Last Night Wizkid performed in his Sold Out Concert in one of the Most Busiest Arena In The World, The O2 Arena, in London, making him the First African Based Artist To Do So.

Let's keep on supporting our artists and we hope they don't let us down too.

Falz has done extremely good for voicing out the problems we face in Nigeria. From Looters to President Buhari's infamous "Lazy Youths" comments to Chibok girls to SARS to Fulani Heardsmen to Adoration of "Yahoo Yahoo" in the society and many more.

He truly deserve some Accolades.

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/diddy-reacts-falzs-nigerian-version-america/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Famous Amercian Rapper, Diddy, Confirm His Love For Nigerian Artists by Gift101(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2018
Watch "This Is Nigeria" Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW_xEqCWrm0
Re: Famous Amercian Rapper, Diddy, Confirm His Love For Nigerian Artists by Thaheer(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Famous Amercian Rapper, Diddy, Confirm His Love For Nigerian Artists by Premiumwriter: 9:27pm On May 27, 2018
Well done falz.

I just finished watching the video and I was really touched.

Sadly this won't change a thing. Like Mi said "honestly no matter how many songs I sing I'll never make a difference"

Sometimes when I observe the level of corruption in this country, it really scares me. Even our educational sector which should have been our only hope is decayed.

Sincerely it will take a divine intervention and not to be pessimistic but I don't see any change happening in Nigeria anytime soon.
Re: Famous Amercian Rapper, Diddy, Confirm His Love For Nigerian Artists by Gift101(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2018
Lalasticlala abeg FP Fastttty ooo
Re: Famous Amercian Rapper, Diddy, Confirm His Love For Nigerian Artists by GistMeMore: 7:46am On May 28, 2018
sad
Re: Famous Amercian Rapper, Diddy, Confirm His Love For Nigerian Artists by Gift101(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2018
Lalasticlala my oga
Re: Famous Amercian Rapper, Diddy, Confirm His Love For Nigerian Artists by Gift101(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2018
Lalasticlala check this
Re: Famous Amercian Rapper, Diddy, Confirm His Love For Nigerian Artists by Gift101(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2018
Mynd44 see here pls

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her / [must See] Celebrity FALZ Releases Photo On Endsars Protest / Where Are Those Renowned Yoruba Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.