Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her (705 Views)

Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her by dammy13(m): 5:42am On May 29, 2018
​Media personality Toke Makinwa, has appealed to her friends to stop hooking her up with jokers and also advised men to be bold enough to shoot their shot.

Toke who became single after her marriage to her ex-hubby, Maje Ayida, was dissolved in October last year, made this passionate appeal on her Insatstories.

See the screenshots below.

http://kikiotolu.com/this-is-what-toke-makinwa-has-to-say-to-men-who-are-interested-in-dating-her/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun

Re: This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:45am On May 29, 2018
Wait for Anthony Joshua na. Celebrated olosho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her by Anigreat: 6:02am On May 29, 2018
shocked

This estranged wife, wouldn't go and find a place and sit down.
Re: This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her by Nogodye(m): 6:08am On May 29, 2018
Which means talk your own make i talk my own.
Re: This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her by Nobody: 6:09am On May 29, 2018
Desperately desperate for shots, as if she be goalkeeper.

Abeg make the "hookers" hook am up with BATMAN since she is tired of JOKERS, that way she can enjoy the dark KNIGHT in SHINNING ARMOUR grin grin grin

#Shots FIRED today
grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her by itspzpics(m): 6:15am On May 29, 2018
Lol
Re: This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her by Nobody: 6:19am On May 29, 2018
tongue
Re: This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her by Nobody: 6:20am On May 29, 2018
#Shots FIRED.
Re: This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her by Nobody: 6:27am On May 29, 2018
but everybody must not get connected the way Meghan and Harry met.it also depends on the kind of friends you keep, you don't befriend people that spend their life living in quilox and co then you expect them to connect you to your Prince charming
Re: This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her by Neminc: 6:45am On May 29, 2018
This one has started becoming desperate for a relationship. IMO if you also like any guy why don't you be bold enough to shoot your shot? You might succeed you know. All these stylish 'I'm available, come and get me signals you've been sending' shows there's probably a particular man you're passing these messages to
Re: This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her by mikejj(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2018
cheesy when the shot start coming hop she won't be like Liverpool goalkeeper.
Re: This Is What Toke Makinwa Has To Say To Men Who Are Interested In Dating Her by folake4u(f): 8:14am On May 29, 2018
jessca048:
but everybody must not get connected the way Meghan and Harry met.it also depends on the kind of friends you keep, you don't befriend people that spend their life living in quilox and co then you expect them to connect you to your Prince charming

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you!

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Gets PVC Card, Says Registration Took 15 Minutes / Kiss Daniel Cheating On Chidinma His Lover / Lil Kesh Back In Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.