Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd (48902 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Father Mbaka Escapes Assassination, Shot At By Gunmen - Adoration Ministry / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by magicminister: 1:18am On May 28, 2018
GavelSlam:
He wants to acquire a private jet.

The story is just a ruse.

GOD!!! YOURE SO SMART MY GUY

I was thinking exactly same thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by magicminister: 1:22am On May 28, 2018
diasporaman:
They don't announce boarding in VIP lounge it only appears on the screen, sometimes they come to pick you up.

I fly first class more times than I can count and they announce boarding every single time.

As a matter of fact, if you’re sleeping in the lounge or sleep area, they will wake you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by aigboeben(m): 1:38am On May 28, 2018
johnmattew:
them no be mate...even adeboye no near idahosa...idahosa is the greatest man of God ever in nigeria
Please explain in detail. What is your reason for this conclusion?
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by WhoBeThisMan: 1:40am On May 28, 2018
johnmattew:
only his members and other gullible followrs will believe this
herdsman sported grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Funjosh(m): 2:02am On May 28, 2018
God be praised
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Abudu2000(m): 3:20am On May 28, 2018
The war against Christianity will surely fail. I'm not a dedicated Christian nor do I even attend any church but I'm smart enough to see and understand things that others find very confusing. All those sexual saga, online blackmail both from that confused fraud called daddy freeze....how many of you noticed he isn't posting lately. I guess the pay check isn't coming no more. Damage achieved by his bosses..

I weep for how foolish ppl actually become when they hear few words...

I celebrate you papa, u are untouchable, sail on
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by brodalokie: 4:00am On May 28, 2018
lexy2014:
transmission crusade

It is a retrograde attempt from an alien force I am experiencing from all the places he's been to up till Sweden recently. Negative killer energies.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by usagee36: 4:28am On May 28, 2018
Hahaha testimony that will bring more members. Make Una continue with ideas on here to wine people head. They were rounded up KO they were squreded Ni. Many will come in my name. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Nobody: 4:29am On May 28, 2018
Hopeless lies from the pit of hell. Was there no boarding time stated on the ticket? Was there no announcement that the plane was about to start boarding? Moreover, passengers flying first class and business class are always the first to board and they are duely notified at the lounge (besides the public announcement blarring from speakers in every corner at the airport) that boarding is about to start or did he fly economy class?. With the way the son of a bitch carries himself like a demi god, there wouldn't have been any need for him to go enquire about the boarding time by himself not once but twice when he has a battalion of brainwashed slaves who use their tongues to lick the ground he steps on and willing and ever ready to do that for him without even being asked to. Perhaps another otobo was busy sucking his dick in the toilet. Poor ewu bastard apostle, he should have come up with a different lie like he was late to the airport and missed his flight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Nobody: 4:35am On May 28, 2018
magicminister:

I fly first class more times than I can count and they announce boarding every single time.

As a matter of fact, if you’re sleeping in the lounge or sleep area, they will wake you

Thank you, they think we are all idiots lke them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Nobody: 4:39am On May 28, 2018
greatID:
Mumu

Tell your foolish apostle that the lie failed to sell beyond his gullible brainwashed slaves like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by israelmao(m): 4:40am On May 28, 2018
NOC1:
Lol, how the cook up stories and broadcast is not an issue for me, rather what baffles me is how adult swallow it hook line and sinker

If those assassins had their way someone like you would have said why did his God refuse to save him if he was true man of God?If Jesus came down today many would still doubt whether he was the one.As you have the right to doubt the truth "hook line and sinker"so some people also have the right to believe in it "hook line and sinker".
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by semyman: 4:44am On May 28, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
Buhari and His cohorts is after Him, let Him be careful
You are worse than sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:46am On May 28, 2018
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:47am On May 28, 2018
semyman:
You are worse than sick
And you are dead on arrival
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Haykay77: 4:57am On May 28, 2018
johnmattew:
only his members and other gullible followrs will believe this

Super Story part 2
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by ifymadu: 4:59am On May 28, 2018
tamethem:

Na who born you
You are the confused one here. When no sabi im papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Haykay77: 4:59am On May 28, 2018
Super Story Part 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Orashiboy(m): 5:05am On May 28, 2018
This story is a sure road to announcement of private jet. Suleiman always acts like a rascal in the name of Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by AerialMapper: 5:39am On May 28, 2018
Hmmm...this story ehn. So you slept off with another woman and missed your flight then lied to your wife. You do not need to continually ask of a flight is boarding from the information desk. There are multiple screens and multiple announcements...Tell another lie, vulture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Nobody: 5:45am On May 28, 2018
somez:
I was a Muslim so believe me when I call you a fuul

And you think you are a christian now by calling him a fool? You must be one of those auchi muslims who converted to omega fire cult for monetary benefits. We know all of una.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Nobody: 5:47am On May 28, 2018
AerialMapper:
Hmmm...this story ehn. So you slept off with another woman and missed your flight then lied to your wife. You do not need to continually ask of a flight is boarding from the information desk. There are multiple screens and multiple announcements...Tell another lie, vulture

The man is a real bastard for thinking we are all fools like his gullible, hopeless and brainwashed cburch members.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by ironheart(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

May God have mercy on u, u are not even ashamed to say that, someone who is brain dead, a compound illiterate for that matter, God help u
can you backup your claim?
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by QuietHammer(m): 6:56am On May 28, 2018
diasporaman:
My father my fighter. I was there during the fire night when he made the shocking revelation.

My Papa is untouchable. No body can kill a spirit
Since he is so sure that he is untouchable why was he so shocked that he went down on his knees and was moved to tears when he was informed about the supposed threat to his life? grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by Maximus85(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2018
diasporaman:
The senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle (Prof) Johnson Suleman has yet again survived an attempt on his life. He made the revelation during the May 2018 miracle and fire night held at the headquarters church in Auchi, Edo State Nigeria.

According to the fiery preacher, he said after the Finland "Restoration and Supernatural Encounter Crusade he flew to Germany enroute Nigeria and while waiting for his connecting flight to Nigeria at the VIP lounge, he enquired from a lady at the customers desk if his flight is boarding and the lady told him that the flight isn't boarding. 

He said after a while, he walked up to the lady again to ask her if his flight is boarding and the lady told him that the flight is not boarding and that she will inform him when the gate for boarding is opened.

Nevertheless, After about 30 minutes, he asked the lady if the flight is boarding and the lady told him that it is not yet time. The man of God said he checked his time and it was already 11.30 am and he decided to go to the boarding gate to find out what is happening only for him to be told that the flight has departed. 

Apostle Johnson Suleman wasn't happy to hear that he missed his fight after getting to the airport two hours before departure. He called his wife to inform her about what happened and the wife told him that "For you to miss your flight, it is for a purpose"

Papa, as he is fondly called, said he tried to see if he could get another flight to Nigeria that friday but to no avail. 

However, he said on Sunday a security personnel came to his office and told him that they rounded up some boys who were busy confessing that on Friday they were waiting for him in a hiace buses along Benin Auchi Road, fully armed and their mission was to open fire on his car. 

God's oracle said he was moved to tears when the security personnel was talking and all he could do was to go on his kneels and thank God.

The man of God pointed out that an insider must have told the armed men his itinerary  and he concluded  by saying that "You See Me, I No Dey Fear. I don't get careful or get worried, I just stay connected"

I am "untouchable" he stated emphatically.

You would recall that early this year, there was also an attempt on his life. Apostle Johnson Suleman has remained adamant to the christian course in Nigeria. He is a voice to the body of Christ in Nigeria and he is among the few preachers who speaks against the killings and persecution of christians in Nigeria.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/apostle-suleman-escapes-assassination-attempt-by-hired-armed-men-along-auchi-road/

Where can we confirm this story?
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by AtYourCervix: 7:22am On May 28, 2018
NOC1:
Lol, how the cook up stories and broadcast is not an issue for me, rather what baffles me is how adult swallow it hook line and sinker

If you can believe donkey and snake talked, a virgin gave birth, someone walked on water, someone changed water to wine, fed 5000 people with 5 loaves and 2 fishes then having 12 basketful of crumbs left afterwards, creator of the universe came to a speck of dust somewhere in the universe to be killed by 3 nails amongst others then believing Suleman is pretty easy
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by AtYourCervix: 7:25am On May 28, 2018
Maximus85:

Where can we confirm this story?
Pray to the holy spirit
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by omoelerin1: 7:28am On May 28, 2018
Abudu2000:
The war against Christianity will surely fail. I'm not a dedicated Christian nor do I even attend any church but I'm smart enough to see and understand things that others find very confusing. All those sexual saga, online blackmail both from that confused fraud called daddy freeze....how many of you noticed he isn't posting lately. I guess the pay check isn't coming no more. Damage achieved by his bosses..

I weep for how foolish ppl actually become when they hear few words...

I celebrate you papa, u are untouchable, sail on
Most of your papa cause it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by millionboi2: 7:56am On May 28, 2018
Horus:
What was the motive behind this assassination attempt?
lol.....
Thy r ppl who wishd u neva see d next day
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by dorox(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2018
Are Nigerians this gullible? It takes the naivete of a child to believe a story like this to be true.

Let's get the facts of the story straight.

He travelled abroad and he came back. Critical and necessary detail that can be verified and has been verified as true.

A security personnel told him of the assassination attempt. Critical and necessary detail that cannot be verified because no name was given.

Alleged assassins were rounded up. Critical and necessary detail but cannot be verified as again no name was given.

So in his story, there is a phantom security personnel and a phantom group of assassins one must first accept as real people in order to believe his lies.
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by stevearagorn(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2018
buzodyke:
Best candidate so far
contact me through my mail so I can get my people of kwara state to support your crusade
Re: Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd by stevearagorn(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2018
buzodyke:
Best candidate so far
contact me through my mail so I can get my people of kwara state to support your crusade it's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam / Sex And Prayers: My Experience / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.