Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) (574 Views)

Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / Doctor Slumps On Duty In Kogi Hospital (photo) / Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 6:32am On May 28, 2018
A newborn baby has been declared missing at Peniel Maternity and Clinic ( known as (Mummy’s hospital) at Anyigba in Dekina LGA, Kogi State.

According to a relative to the husband, Fitumi the baby was delivered early hour on Sunday and got missing few hours. She also said that the child was under the care of the nurse on duty before the sudden disappearance of the child.

The nurse who couldn't explain the where about the baby when interrogated was taken to Anyigba Police station for official investigation.

Joy Idah Mudi the mother disclosed that she didn’t see her child before she got missing because of the improper arrangement of the Maternity. She added that they put her in a separate ward and later heard this shocking news.

Hundreds of people gathered at Anyigba Police Station demanding the transfer of the maternity nurse to the vigilante officials for torturing.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/new-baby-goes-missing-in-kogi-hospital-hours-after-delivery-photos/

Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by Jerrosky1986(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2018
too bad
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 6:36am On May 28, 2018
The so called "nurse" is likely an auxiliary quack ,they are trying to destroy the image of our noble profession.
They are mostly found in private hospitals where doctors train them to be what they are not.
This is a bad news, both the "auxiliary " and the doctor that owns the mushroom private hospital should be arrested, interrogated and charged to court.
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by stefanweeks: 6:36am On May 28, 2018
Odiegwu

There is true hunger in the land
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36am On May 28, 2018
Very sad
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:41am On May 28, 2018
I agree with the mob on this one, they need to torture the nurse and make her confess as soon as possible because every minute reduces the chance of ever seeing the baby again....... angry
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 6:44am On May 28, 2018
CC;
Lalasticlala

very bad news this kind morning undecided
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by Swiftlee(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2018
Buhari + Bello = Bad governance and lawlessness in Kogi state.
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by sartorius(m): 7:03am On May 28, 2018
Very sad
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2018
Amarabae:
The so called "nurse" is likely an auxiliary quack ,they are trying to destroy the image of our noble nursing profession.
They are mostly found in private hospitals where doctors train them to be what they are not.
This is a bad news, both the "auxiliary " and the doctor that owns the mushroom private hospital should be arrested, interrogated and charged to court.
You're gradually becoming mad. We are talking about a missing baby and the pains the mother is going true and you're talking about your noble profession? Can you tell us a profession that doesn't produce some bad eggs? Do we all not know that most nurses are heartless and wicked? Please don't get me angry this morning.

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:23am On May 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
You're gradually becoming mad. We are talking about a missing baby and the pains the mother is going true and you're talking about your noble profession? Can you tell us a profession that doesn't produce some bad eggs? Do we all not know that most nurses are heartless and wicked? Please don't get me angry this morning.
I don't want silly mention pls.
I don't have the strength.
I sympathize with the mother,
Most of these mess occur in some private hospitals where there are many quacks parading as what they are not.
This is morning, respect yourself .
Stop following me around like a monitoring spirit.
This is a beautiful day, don't want to start it with argument.
Thanks.
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 7:34am On May 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
I agree with the mob on this one, they need to torture the nurse and make her confess as soon as possible because every minute reduces the chance of ever seeing the baby again....... angry
I tells you.
Who knows the other criminalities that do take place in the mushroom private hospital.
Lord have mercy
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2018
Amarabae:

I don't want silly mention pls.
Then stop making stupid posts and comments.
Amarabae:

I don't have the strength.
I sympathize with the mother,
Yea, same way politicians do. You're a nurse, we all know that already so stop rubbing it in, it is disgusting already
Amarabae:

Most of these mess occur in some private hospitals where there are many quacks parading as what they are not.
This would have been a better comment but no, the urge to let everyone know who you are didn't allow you to make a simple comment and just leave.
Amarabae:

This is morning, respect yourself .
Stop following me around like a monitoring spirit.
I can tell you categorically that nobody is following you around on Nairaland. You are on every thread so there is no need for that. Don't tell me about mornings because you clearly don't know what to do with one.
Amarabae:

This is a beautiful day, don't want to start it with argument.
Thanks.
I pity your patients sha because na your type dey leave syringe for person nyash to reply a quote on nairaland
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by ultron12345: 7:57am On May 28, 2018
you see what johesu members are doing, imagine that nurse was a consultant, patients heart, liver and kidneys will get missing.

Come to think of it, that nurse might just be NLs number 1, Chief auxiliary matron, Amarabae
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by delishpot: 7:58am On May 28, 2018
Used for Ritual or sold for money to a barren woman who will in a few days time give testimony about how she gave birth at the age of 60 after carrying her pregnancy for 12 years.
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by ultron12345: 8:00am On May 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
Yea, same way politicians do. You're a nurse, we all know that already so stop rubbing it in, it is disgusting already
This would have been a better comment but no, the urge to let everyone know who you are didn't allow you to make a simple comment and just leave.
I can tell you categorically that nobody is following you around on Nairaland. You are on every thread so there is no need for that. Don't tell me about mornings because you clearly don't know what to do with one.
I pity your patients sha because na your type dey leave syringe for person nyash to reply a quote on nairaland
dont be deceived my brother. Amarabae is a popular johesu warrior on NL. She wanted to study medicine but couldn't, she then opted to train as an auxiliary nurse. Since then she has risen through the ranks and today is an auxiliary matron. She's just here denying her profession the same way after fighting for johesu, she denied her fellow johesuites from ubth when they had accident.

She's just bitter.
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:01am On May 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
I thought that you are a matured guy, you just exposed the childishness In you.
Running mouth bla bla bla like a woman,
So gayish.
What exactly is wrong in saying that the culprit is part of the auxiliaries that are staining the image of nursing?
You lack comprehension skills or what.
You left the main point to just attack me,

Get your dark aboki face out of my mention.
Ewu awusa

Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:04am On May 28, 2018
ultron12345:
dont be deceived my brother. Amarabae is a popular johesu warrior on NL. She wanted to study medicine but couldn't, she then opted to train as an auxiliary nurse. Since then she has risen through the ranks and today is an auxiliary matron. She's just here denying her profession the same way after fighting for johesu, she denied her fellow johesuites from ubth when they had accident.

She's just bitter.
grin grin
This boy again.
You just crack me up this morning.
On a serious note,
The culprit is a quack, quote me anywhere!
Let's allow the police to do their investigation.
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2018
Amarabae:

I thought that you are a matured guy
I am not matured. Correct the mistake
Amarabae:

you just exposed the childishness In you.
It has always been there but you were too young to notice it. Thank God you're growing up alas
Amarabae:

Running mouth bla bla bla like a woman,
So gayish.
I'm your husband's side chick, come and fight me
Amarabae:

What exactly is wrong in saying that the culprit is an auxiliary that are staining the image of nursing?
You lack comprehension skills or what.
Making excuses for your "noble profession" when people are in tears is madness.
Amarabae:

Get your dark aboki face out of my mention.
I can be whiter than you before the year ends if I want to but try to be black lets see.
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2018
ultron12345:

She's just bitter.
That's pathetic bro.
Re: New Born Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital After Delivery (Photos) by ultron12345: 8:48am On May 28, 2018
Amarabae:

grin grin
This boy again.
You just crack me up this morning.
On a serious note,
The culprit is a quack, quote me anywhere!
Let's allow the police to do their investigation.
On a serious note, she is a university certified BNSc holder.

Quote me anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Mandatory DNA Tests - Advice For ALL Men! / Swissgarde's Herbal Products Are Very Effective / How Much Would It Cost To Remove The Plaques Between My Teeth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.