Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor (32124 Views)

Jiganbabaoja Celebrates His Birthday: "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Is Plus One / Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by dailystar: 8:48am On May 28, 2018
Who is Jigan babaoja? |Biography of Jigan babaoja | Profile Of Jigan babaoja| History Of Jigan babaoja| Meet Nollywood actor, Abimbola Kazeem better known as Jigan baba Oja | Jigan Ijewuru Aka: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni

Meet The Rave of the moment, Nollywood Actor Abimbola Kazeem aka Jigan Baba Oja and the brain behind the trending 'Sho Mo Age Mi Ni'

The Nollywood actor, Abimbola Kazeem better known as Jigan babaoja, has been trending online with his latest slogan ‘so mo age mi’ (do you know my age) and the question comes with beating after he has created trouble in the community but it’s all about acting.

Jigan babaoja is Happily married to his pretty wife, Yetunde and blessed with a daughter, he has not allowed his disability to weigh him down and he continues to break boundaries as he is currently working on his latest movie titled, ‘Disability,’ which is a story about his struggles.

READ MORE & WATCH SOME OF HIS FUNNIEST SKIT HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-jigan-babaoja-biography-of-jigan-babaoja-profile-of-jigan-babaoja-history-of-jigan-babaoja-meet-nollywood-actor-abimbola-kazeem-better-known-as-jigan-baba-oja-jigan-ijewuru-aka-sho-mo/

Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by sureheaven(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by Scholarsticchai: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2018
angry
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by Rocice(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2018
FTC
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by Dronedude(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2018
Smh for nairaland...
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2018
@Op

So na dis few lines of word you dey call biography letting me waste my dear data?

For you letting me waste my data! sho mo age mi ni??

And to the admin wey move dis to ftp sho mo age mi ni

26 Likes

Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by pelicanbeau(f): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2018
...thrive on dear as the sky is your limit.
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by TheUbermensch: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2018
Of a truth who is this fella?

Smh. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre people. It's not like the skit was even funny or the slang is a new thang. What's the fuss all about?

We hype totally unnecessary things, from our jersey, to our president picking up something that fell, to irrelevant persons with boring skits.

20 Likes

Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by zone51: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2018
Call picked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2018
Still searching for the biography in this story i read up there undecided

5 Likes

Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by DONADAMS(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2018
thank God for your life
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by hilario8898(m): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by tlops(m): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2018
Who is dis one?
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by fimi: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Smh. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre people. It's not like the skit was even funny or the slang is a new thang. What's the fuss all about?

We hype totally unnecessary things, from our jersey, to our president picking up something that fell, to irrelevant persons with boring skits.

you just made my day with this ur comment

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by tballeyy(m): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Nigerian always trending nonsense things

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2018
The guy self na SM.
Happy birthday me baruda.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by princeade86(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2018
where is d biography pls.
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2018
useless op... is that what you' call "biography"?? fish brain!!
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2018
Is this what they called biography?

If the blogger is dumb is Nairaland moderator also...... ?
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by Obaf1(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Rocice:
FTC
ahn ahn...............lol...........try next time ok
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by RZArecta(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2018
Biography without any details ? Op is loony upstairs cool
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by Adukey(f): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by Onisokuso1(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2018
tballeyy:
Nigerian always trending nonsense things

As in I just tire . Imagine the fuckery on a cool Saturday angry
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by NairaMaster1(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2018
Rocice:
FTC

Dreaming already?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by DonPikko: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2018
TheUbermensch:

blame the useless bloggers
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by kpompey: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2018
Goes into acting after being involved in internet fraud for more than six years.This is your celebrity and brand ambassador.Failed system
Re: Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor by damosky12(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Bros, does the "hype" increase the cost of food?
Does the "hype" have any negative repercussion on the society?
How is his being celebrated a vice

The point is that the slang entertained and made many Nigerians happy. Nigeria is not Europe or America.

This is Nigeria. What entertains most Nigerians is relevant to Nigerians and should be celebrated by Nigerians. Its all art.

The dude deserves the hype.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl / Alibaba Rants About How His Native Attire Was Laughed At During AMVCA 2015 / Christian Atsu Paid My School Fees - Craze Clown Mourns Ghanaian Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.