Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now (4378 Views)

Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Showunmi On Sunrise Morning Show On Channels Tv / APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React / Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by learnine: 10:49am On May 28, 2018
Today's Sunrise daily Xrays APC's Scorecard: 3 years After... Twitter react

youtu.be/f-OTil8Lfdc

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by Shalomc(f): 11:00am On May 28, 2018
Keyamo has always been like that.

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by Firefire(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2018
Festus Keyamo is a disgrace to his family and legal profession. What a blind support and clueless & jaundiced arguments.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by dlondonbadboy: 11:23am On May 28, 2018
Let me have the link...

Keyamo is a disgrace of disgraces. A fool of fools.

9 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by three: 11:28am On May 28, 2018
These are propagandists, they won't stop.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2018
He who Pays the Piper Dictates its Tune.

Like Festus Like FFK Like Reno
grin

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by CLASSMAN: 11:33am On May 28, 2018
I felt really ashamed for the man this morning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by macaphan007(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2018
I watched it from beginning to the end,Oby is such an intelligent, confident and expressive woman,it shows she got to her position based on her competence,she was even at some point telling Keyamo how to his job,Dr Junaid was also very sincere with in his analysis.
The exchange regime in the govt is filled with corruption as highlighted by Oby,she explained it in a way everyone would easily understand.she's the kind of people we need at the helms of affairs in this country.
my respect for here just went through the root,very brilliant woman.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by teekay213(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2018
Anyone with the Link pls!
Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2018
macaphan007:
I watched it from beginning to the end,Oby is such an intelligent, confident and expressive woman,it shows she got to her position based on her competence,she was even at some point telling Keyamo how to his job,Dr Junaid was also very sincere with in his analysis.
The exchange regime in the govt is filled with corruption as highlighted by Oby,she explained it in a way everyone would easily understand.she's the kind of people we need at the helms of affairs in this country.
my respect for her just went through the root,very brilliant woman.
Same with me, I watched the programme from beginning to end, I went to work late because of the programme, very intelligent woman, very factual and articulate, always pushing out clear points, on corruption at a point Kayamo agreed with her, Dr Junaid was also sincere on three main issues namely: this administration fight against corruption, economy and security, Kayamo was busy shouting they are being emotional, running from pillar to post, even the anchors Mope Ogun, Chamberlain Usoh with the other guy from their Lagos station didn't spare Kayamo in area of corruption fight, I really enjoyed the programme.

9 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 28, 2018
Mr keyamo has just descended into a paid spin doctor. Reminds me of Doyin okupe and co during the last days of the Gej regime. Nothing but men working for their paycheck.

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by bedspread: 12:14pm On May 28, 2018
APC : A party that makes Sane men become Fools ....

9 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by neezar: 12:22pm On May 28, 2018
who watched that part that keyamo said that world bank officials came to Nigeria to congratulate us that our economy is improving

it was then I knew the hustle hard gan cheesy cheesy

he was just short of words

13 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by abokibuhari: 12:22pm On May 28, 2018
I watched it this morning, had to on the generator to finish the program and left leat for my hustle. It will never be well with Keyamo . he was just saying thrash all through, licking baba anus like his life depends solely on it

11 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by tesppidd: 12:40pm On May 28, 2018
Keep on consoling yourselves.

From the day Buhari won Jonathan the comments have been the same.

Hatred.

Buhari till 2023.

Nothing you all can do about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by docadams: 1:02pm On May 28, 2018
Ye all are crazy foo*ls. At this rate Channels is descending into the cesspit AIT found itself presently. For crying out loud, why match Keyamo and Oby on matters of the economy. That to me is very very unfair. The minister/ minister of state for finance or an economic expert should have been the one on the hot seat to handle questions on the economy. Funny how a people sense of equity and fairness evaporates with ease.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by toluxa1(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2018
You can imagine one Zombie page on Facebook even praising the interview as a super win for Keyamo. Their followers both those who watched and didn't also spewing thrash. I won't be surprised if they storm this thread now since I just posted the link to their page.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by macaphan007(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2018
post=67953792:

Same with me, I watched the programme from beginning to end, I went to work late because of the programme, very intelligent woman, very factual and articulate, always pushing out clear points, on corruption at a point Kayamo agreed with her, Dr Junaid was also sincere on three main issues namely: this administration fight against corruption, economy and security, Kayamo was busy shouting they are being emotional, running from pillar to post, even the anchors Mope Ogun, Chamberlain Usoh with the other guy from their Lagos station didn't spare Kayamo in area of corruption fight, I really enjoyed the programme.
Yea Maupe Chamberlain and Sulia took Keyamo to the cleaners,he was the being emotional while he was saying others were,he's got a hard job on his hands cos there will be other forum like this where he would have to defend this administration against even more intelligent and articulate people,a lot of them a waiting,I don't envy him at all,Oby talked about the fraud in the exchange rate regime,she talked about how investors lost confidence when the President didn't appoint Ministers on time,she kept saying "Timing is key" and also "perception matters" and that's the truth about attracting FDI even if one economy is in shambles one has to give the right signals so that investors will come in,I know this cause I work with a firm that brings in investors.
Oby was just spot on,the time wasn't enough to trash out the 3 issues.I hope they make room for such discuss next time.
I was impressed by Oby.

9 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:40pm On May 28, 2018
After the program

I came to one conclusion

That Keyamo is a big fool

9 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by thatigboman: 2:24pm On May 28, 2018
where d video naa?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by Paperwhite(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2018
Keyamo is unfortunately a turncoat activist who have sold his conscience to the devil.Gani must be turning in his grave because of this man. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by obaataaokpaewu: 2:31pm On May 28, 2018
Is the YouTube link out yet?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by toluxa1(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Is the YouTube link out yet?

It's on Channels TV YouTube page. Check their videos and scroll to those of this morning. It has been broken into about 10-12 sections.
Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by toluxa1(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by toluxa1(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by GavelSlam: 5:06pm On May 28, 2018
Keyamo spoke authoritatively and opposed the use of sentiments in the narratives that often cover the nation state.

For instance, he spoke about Magu's selection as head of EFCC despite the DSS' flagging. He was right in that the various security organs are not meant to rubber stamp each other or the executive and that the president makes the executive decision, sometimes disregarding some flags.
The DSS can only advice.

As regards the corruption war, in the past, we had slap on the wrists of corrupt officials without any recovery of stolen funds. This government emphasizes recovery whilst not turning away from prosecution.

He spoke on the plaudits the country is getting from the world bank and Transparency international.

He spoke on the Maina issue. Though embarrassing, the presidency promptly dismissed him once they got wind of his presence.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by abokibuhari: 5:10pm On May 28, 2018
GavelSlam:
Keyamo spoke authoritatively and opposed the use of sentiments in the narratives that often cover the nation state.

For instance he spoke about Magu's selection as head of EFCC despite the DSS' flagging. He was right in that the various security organs are not meant to rubber stamp each other or the executive and that the president makes the executive decision, sometimes disregarding some flags.
The DSS can only advice.

As regards the corruption war, in the past, we had slap on the wrists of corrupt officials without any recovery of stolen funds. This government emphasizes recovery whilst not turning away from prosecution.

He spoke on the plaudits the country is getting from the world bank and Transparency international.

He spoke on the Maina issue. Though embarrassing, the presidency promptly dismissed him once they got wind of his presence.

And with this rubbish you wrote you think you got sense?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by Achuwa1(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2018
That's the reason he was given SAN

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by Achuwa1(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2018
Keyamo wouldn't have been a SAN on merit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by Achuwa1(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2018
Keyamo wouldn't have being a SAN on merit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by GavelSlam: 5:21pm On May 28, 2018
abokibuhari:

And with this rubbish you wrote you think you got sense?

Na your papa I resemble.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo show of shame on Sunrise Daily. Watch Now by Achuwa1(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2018
Any democratic government that it's executive manipulates & threatens the judiciary, ministry of justice, attorney general etc end up to produce SAN like Festus keyamo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking... Gov Umahi Of Ebonyi State Rejects Atiku's Offer As His Southeast / Man Drinks Battery Acid After Catching Wife Pants Down With 2 Lovers / Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.