Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Want To Mind My Business And I Don't Want To. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Mind My Business And I Don't Want To. (767 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business / "I Wouldn’t Mind My Kids Bearing Their Mother’s Surname" - Male Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Mind My Business And I Don't Want To. by Touchme222(f): 11:44am On May 28, 2018
I need opinions i don't know what to make of this sort of thing.In a compound,there is this landlord son who before now we do greet each other,he answers most of the time i do the greeting i never read much meaning to his hostile attitude.for a month now he does not answer my greeting any more so i stop.Now what got me confuse is he does not greet nor answer greeting and now he still iniciate conversation that you can clearly see its towards provoking you or towards getting you to say something offensive & insulting.from my reasoning i taught if some avoid greeting or answering u that person is say i don' want to have anything to do with u so y talk to a person u obvious avoid.e.g of the provocative comment he made; "See! each time u go out jam that gate".
"why did you take the bucket i kept here".whereas i never took his as i had mine,didn't appologise after he saw his. "see! come and remove your clothes 4rm the wire"where as this is a person that of remove or shift them aside when he wants to dry his
Re: I Want To Mind My Business And I Don't Want To. by Touchme222(f): 11:51am On May 28, 2018
my sister who came to visit told me to ignore and equally avoid him,never to return his comment.I took her advice and to my surprise his telling me that i don't know what he his capable of,i still did not answer him.any advice?as any one experience this?
Re: I Want To Mind My Business And I Don't Want To. by treasuredkids(f): 12:08pm On May 28, 2018
Just be careful cos he may be a person with mental issues.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Mind My Business And I Don't Want To. by Touchme222(f): 1:30pm On May 28, 2018
treasuredkids:
Just be careful cos he may be a person with mental issues.
thanks,this might be 2ru as he often wears a big frown early in the morning.
Re: I Want To Mind My Business And I Don't Want To. by sisisioge: 2:54am On May 29, 2018
Move out...next time avoid compounds where people share buckets/facilities and talks grin That guy might harm you unprovoked.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Mind My Business And I Don't Want To. by mankettle(m): 4:44am On May 29, 2018
in addition to what sisioge said.
if you are a female be extra careful. just ensure you put your buckets etc inside your room. avoid drama and conflict or unnecessary familiarity with him or your coneighbours, once rent expires get a new place.
Re: I Want To Mind My Business And I Don't Want To. by Buffalo2(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2018
Move out of that apartment IMMEDIATELY! They guy is MAD and he can come to for a ur neck in at the dead of the NIGHT. If you have no money to rent another apartment, arrange with a friend.
Re: I Want To Mind My Business And I Don't Want To. by Touchme222(f): 9:08am On May 29, 2018
Thanks everyone! I would start house hunting,it getting scary by d day i even had a dream a week ago of being suffocated by this same fellow.

(1) (Reply)

11 Things You Should Never Do For Your Girlfriend / “Yoruba Men Are The Best” — Yoruba Corper Says After Spending 3 Months In Jigawa / Please I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.