Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

“Yoruba Men Are The Best” — Yoruba Corper Says After Spending 3 Months In Jigawa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “Yoruba Men Are The Best” — Yoruba Corper Says After Spending 3 Months In Jigawa (771 Views)

‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video) / Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Yoruba Men Are The Best” — Yoruba Corper Says After Spending 3 Months In Jigawa by correctbae: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Another Corper identified as Olasumbo Alaka, has taken to Facebook to express his thoughts about the Yoruba tribe – their men precisely.

According to him, after spending 3 months in Jigawa, the Yoruba Men still seems to be the best.

He said;

“Yoruba men are the best. they got the juice and the sauce.”

Re: “Yoruba Men Are The Best” — Yoruba Corper Says After Spending 3 Months In Jigawa by Shelumiel: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Seriously regret viewing this thread . The mods should screen things like this to prevent stupidity from spreading on this forum .
Re: “Yoruba Men Are The Best” — Yoruba Corper Says After Spending 3 Months In Jigawa by KanwuliaExtra: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Of course. . . . BOBRISKIEs! wink
Re: “Yoruba Men Are The Best” — Yoruba Corper Says After Spending 3 Months In Jigawa by donstan18: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Their women too, I love them so much.

They are so kind and considerate enough that with 70Naira pepper, you will comfortably raa ha ikpu for 3 straight months nonstop.

They are the best.

2 Likes

Re: “Yoruba Men Are The Best” — Yoruba Corper Says After Spending 3 Months In Jigawa by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yes, they're the best when you put them up against illiterate aboki men. Compare them to a superior specimen and the difference will shock you.

(1) (Reply)

"I Never Had An Orgasm" / Hello..i Need Your Opinion..mature Peeps In The House!!!! / Rechargeable Smoothie Blender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.