Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl (32947 Views)

Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) / Nigerian Sex Workers Fight In Italy Fight Over Train Tickets, One Faints / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by yemmight(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2018
Being in the US since 1983. Involved in irritating affair with a 7 year old girl. Your village people just got you at last.
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by seniormallam(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2018
Sijo01:
You can't just commit crime in some country and go away with it. That's a sane society where things works. Unlike my father's land called Nigeria.
only ur fathers land? You are lucky, to me its my father and mothers land, if not I for don port go my mothers land since, even if its Dr congo
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by dasparrow: 3:25pm On May 28, 2018
LOL grin

He thinks USA is like Nigeria where pedophiles get away all the time sexually molesting children. I am so happy he got deported back to his 3rd world pedophile infested shithole. God punish devil! It can never be well with pedophiles. They destroy the lives of their victims.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 28, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Name checked...... suspicions confirmed. grin

Citizenship revoked.......chai!

nane checked but the people who deported him says he is nigerian not yoruba... stop your foolishnesss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2018
A man commits paedophilia in the US of A and is only deported?

Just deported and not locked up in some hellhole getting his hole plugged?

This news get as e be o!
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by RaptorX: 3:27pm On May 28, 2018
How come if he allegedly committed the offence in 2002 he is being charged with it 2015, 13 years after. I smell a set up because if he was caught in the act he woukd have been charged and deported in 2002, looks like the 20 year old girl was probably a family member and was urged to file a false report against him.
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by femo86(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2018
cry

Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by brodalokie: 3:28pm On May 28, 2018
Village things
Charge him
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by dominique(f): 3:28pm On May 28, 2018
BMZK:

Revoking his US citizenship and deporting him to Nigeria will cost him more than going to jail in US.

I know, but he's being deported to a country where paedophiles are roaming free, their families cover up for them. When arrested, they can bail themselves out with as little as 5k bribe. That's quite unsettling

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:30pm On May 28, 2018
Always Yoruba's .. They love sex so much..
I wonder if its the same God that created them.

This is so shameful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by grandstar(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2018
dominique:

Shameless grandpa, that's what he is. I wish he was jailed instead. It's his sodomized body that would have been carried out of the prison. Those inmates don't take it lightly with child abusers.

Many criminals come from abused backgrounds so hate child abusers
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by dasparrow: 3:32pm On May 28, 2018
TIDDOLL:
Enough pedophile in the US, u carry your bald head go dey compound their issue... undecided

Ode Agbalagba....send him back to the shithole!!!

That's right! America does not need Nigerian pedophiles in their country. Ship them all back to Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by wabuk(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2018
Why dem no kill him there . At 61 he has nothing to offer us again. Idiot
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by asawanathegreat(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2018
U see ur life! Ur grand daughter nai u dey molest, I no pity for u at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by drakeli: 3:34pm On May 28, 2018
dasparrow:
LOL grin

He thinks USA is like Nigeria where pedophiles get away all the time sexually molesting children. I am so happy he got deported back to his 3rd world pedophile infested shithole. God punish devil! It can never be well with pedophiles. They destroy the lives of their victims.
Our Muslim brothers in the north will not like this. I warn you! Behave!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by SoapQueen(f): 3:34pm On May 28, 2018
Ziggylady:

Useless animal!!!...You think you are in Nigeria where rapists,criminals and pedophiles walks free and are even supported by their fellow twisted-minded males on and offline while and the victims gets blamed abi??..

Well the deportation is not even enough punishment....Like i always say,90% of Nigerian male population will end up in jail in Civilised countries if they live by the attitude they portray here over there.

Shift, make I faint. Mbok.
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by dasparrow: 3:35pm On May 28, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
na dem gringrin

LOL grin Be nice.
And you just had to use my favourite dog breed the French bulldog.
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by Motion123(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2018
Watch and see, he will be given a heroic welcome by his people and a political ticket will be bought for him so that he can contest...

For not dying in a foreign country, they will call him legend.......... Nonsense only happens in sh*tholes
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by Malaty12(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2018
2 bad 4 him
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by kennyprat1129: 3:36pm On May 28, 2018
When your Village People finally get you....F*****K
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by dasparrow: 3:41pm On May 28, 2018
Apple2:
Only Yoruba's can do this nonsense, they should have hanged him there

Not true. Nigerian men from all various ethnic groups are guilty of pedophilia. Sexually molesting children is very rampant in the Nigerian society. That is why God's blessings can never be upon Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by Chukazu: 3:41pm On May 28, 2018
dominique:

Shameless grandpa, that's what he is. I wish he was jailed instead. It's his sodomized body that would have been carried out of the prison. Those inmates don't take it lightly with child abusers.

" This crime, even though he had not yet been arrested or convicted, “…rendered him unable to demonstrate the requisite good moral character for naturalization and, thus, ineligible for naturalization when he took the oath of allegiance…He therefore illegally procured his naturalization.”

did you read that part before your prejudice? undecided
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by symbianDON(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2018
oooohh!!! see how this man konjified his destiny...anyway welcome back to the animal farm grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by Lucasbalo(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2018
RaptorX:
How come if he allegedly committed the offence in 2002 he is being charged with it 2015, 13 years after. I smell a set up because if he was caught in the act he woukd have been charged and deported in 2002, looks like the 20 year old girl was probably a family member and was urged to file a false report against him.
It's him not divulging the truth of committing the crime while he was applying for citizenship that got him in trouble. You can't lie under oath in America without getting in trouble. That's perjury and that's why his citizenship was withdrawn. Plus the girl he abused was 7 year old and he later pleaded guilty after becoming a citizen. He's the problem himself and has to deal with the consequences of his actions.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by jojo1415: 3:44pm On May 28, 2018
Afonja grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by Orpe7(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2018
Idiot!
Come here and be speaking the american english now!
Deported only to be useless to the society.
I wonder where u wan pick ur life at 62
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by fof1: 3:46pm On May 28, 2018
lonlytroy:
God will vindicate him if he is innocent otherwise
Karma just took it's cause

WHAT DO U MEAN BY UR TALK, WHEN D CULPRIT HAS CONFESSED TO D CRIME AFTER MANY YEARS OF EVADING ARREST? DIDN'T U READ D PIECE WITH CLEAR UNDERSTANDING? PLS DON'T PAINT A DIFFERENT PICTURE HERE. OMO YORUBA@61 IS GUILTY. HE CAN ONLY LIVE HIS LIFE QUIETLY& PEACEFULLY IN NIGERIA TILL DEATH DO HIM PART WAYS WITH D LIVING....IT IS SHAMEFUL TO BE SO NAMED. HE ONLY CAN RELY ON GOD'S ETERNAL MERCIES,IF HE TRULY HAS REPENTED OR WILL REPENT FROM HIS SINFUL & CRANALLY MINDED PLEASURES. GOD BLESS HIM WITH FORGIVENESS & ONLY IF HE DESIRES IT TRULY.
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by PrincessB1(f): 3:49pm On May 28, 2018
He thought he was in Naija where things are handled with levity.
Wish he was jailed undecided
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by muhammed50(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2018
And He will blame the Devil...
While some people are struggling to run away from this shitholes, Them pursue you back grin...
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by KanwuliaExtra: 3:51pm On May 28, 2018
Na DEM o!

Omo babanla PEDOFILES! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Sex Offender Deported From U.S For Assaulting 7year Old Girl by Postanalyser: 3:52pm On May 28, 2018
na dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Cultist Jumps Into River To Evade Police Arrest, Dies / I Leave Her To God, Says ‘fake’ Corps Member’s Victim / Man Dies After Being Detained Overnight At A Police Station Over Palm Trees.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.