Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest (27222 Views)

Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured / 12-year-old Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Islamic Seminary In Maiduguri, Kills 3 / Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest On The Leg, Injure Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Jabioro: 2:40pm On May 28, 2018
I've nothing to say,all past saying do go to Aso rock occuppier deaf ear..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by wisdomkid: 2:44pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:
Observed that the press are getting crazy

Even common criminals now are termed Fulani herdsmen

We aren’t saying there are know Fulani criminals herdsmen

But they should be careful about reporting or narrating there stories

The source says WhatsApp!!!

Anyone can choose to report anything

May GOD judge you and everyone who liked your post. Because for the cheap politics you're playing with people's life, may your life be a joke.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by globexpo: 2:46pm On May 28, 2018
This method is to instill fear through killings by targeting the prime leadership of Christianity to achieve a set goal. This madness will surely backfire in no distant time
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by kraftyiyk: 2:50pm On May 28, 2018
These guys are offending the wrong church.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by kutchs: 2:54pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

If you observe I don’t engage religious bigots and nicomphoo
I even made a mistake responding to a confirmed sadist like you in the first place.
You may call me whatever you wish but the truth remains that the people attacked (Rev Frs and students) know who attacked them. If you lived anywhere near these crises sites you won't be making such idiotic comments.

I do not pray for the fate of the victims to befall you but if you don't stop defending this unnecessary killings of innocent Nigerians....

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by melodyogonna(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2018
Alejoc:
Not again!

Do we really have a security chief?
No, you don't!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

pls stop saying what you dnt know. .I have a cousin there who was injured and they saw who attacked them. . .

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by sabi99(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

nicomphoo.....
thunder

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 28, 2018
NIGERIA IS GOING TO BECOME ISLAM STATE WITH THE HELP OF FULANI
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 28, 2018
Fulani are doing what is in Quran 9 :29..Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by doublefreez(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2018
Judgement is coming and these ruthless killers will be brought to justice. The president of the federal Republic of Nigeria should be held accountable for every lost life because he swore to protect and secure every citizen of this country. God help his people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by emmaitive(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
That's hardwork of atiku .PDP and atiku sponsoring Fulani militant to tarnish the image of Mr president .
zombie spoted..smh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by GlobalGisting(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

May Thunder join hands with sango to fire you till you no more have life. May those same Fulani met out same measure of violence upon you, at least that would make you knw that they are the attackers. Born fool!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by WaterDesign(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2018
God help this Nigeria

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by heendrix(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

We aren’t saying there are [b]know[/b]Fulani criminals herdsmen

it's No not know....you supporting buhari/fulani has corrupt you into being so dumb and dull
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by wolexter(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2018
Politics is indeed a dirty game. Why would fulani herdsmen leave their cattles to attack church, priest etc? To what end? To take over the church or what? I can understand a situation where the tussle is between farmers and herdsmen probably over grazing land. Even here, no one has a right to kill another. This and others Iike it look to me like religious killing perpetuated by ISIS fighters or some enemies of the state.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by dan1ng: 3:46pm On May 28, 2018
This is a big lie. I don't usually comment on all these stories because they are false. I stay in Jalingo and I can confirm that this is fake news. I know where the seminary is along the Jalingo-Wukari road. Not hing of sort happened.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Simbrixton(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2018
One thing every military mind knows is that there would be a full scale war in Nigeria if this crisis continues obasanjo has known this for awhile and felt the need to intervene the biggest tragedy is perhaps the igbos have been psychologically defeated most of them in lagos and Abuja hate ipob not because ipob is lying but because of fear of war anyone who listened to danjuma and trump properly would know buhari knows about this killings if the middle belt crisis should continue wealthy igbos and southerners should start thinking of leaving for America or Europe and afenifere opc yyf and Yolicom need to start thinking of a secret yoruba militia boko haram has been fighting Nigeria for years we can do the same with the right strategy and men willing to fight we musnt be caught unprepared like 67
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by iluvpomo(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:
Nor do you offer a rational alternate explanation as to what happened.... Most likely in denial/embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by rita25(f): 3:49pm On May 28, 2018
this product of a leaked condom again angry
Jonathan:

Jobless m0ron
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by pojophilius(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:
..see how u r struggling to make rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by freshvine(f): 3:56pm On May 28, 2018
Eversince the conference of catholic bishops confronted buhari with the truth on their visit to aso village, the killer machinery had been directed to them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
That's hardwork of atiku .PDP and atiku sponsoring Fulani militant to tarnish the image of Mr president .
why are you reasoning like this, as far as I'm concerned Buhari is the president and he is in the best position to deal with it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by HeyCorleone(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

So if you're at the point of death and use WhatsApp to report it people should not believe because "anyone can choose to report anything"?

You're just an overgrown male goat. There is nothing in that stupid head of yours except ashes.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by bendike: 4:12pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

Just shut the Bleep up!
Irritant.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by chubinwa(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2018
judecares1:
THE GOD OF CATHOLIC CHURCH WILL NEVER MAKE BUHARI AND HIS FAMILY EXPERIENCE PEACE
Amen and it should start by disappointing him in 2019 election cus that will b the beginning of our new dawn which will emancipate us from such inhumane

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by aparata: 4:31pm On May 28, 2018
Mmay such common criminals attack your loved ones so you will know how pleasant it is. You are not escaping this one since you have allowed sentiment take over your sense of judgment.

sarrki:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Lektu3(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2018
how heartless could they be hurting men of God ........must it be christians let them try traditional worshipper for a day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State / #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident / 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.