Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest (27223 Views)

Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured / 12-year-old Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Islamic Seminary In Maiduguri, Kills 3 / Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest On The Leg, Injure Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 28, 2018
Things are really deteriorating while PMB doesn't seem to see anything wrong in the massive killings being perpetuated by herdsmen. God please watch over us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by FatherJP(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
That's hardwork of atiku .PDP and atiku sponsoring Fulani militant to tarnish the image of Mr president .

Foolish Idiot, what is the Chief in Command doing then since it is an act to tarnish an image he doesn't even have ?

Seems you just start typing on anything without reasoning.

You both know those behind these killings yet won't do anything about it and even provides protection for them and ask we accommodate them.

May thunder strike that mouth you mentioned Atiku and PDP with without asking what the C in X is doing about the perpetrators.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Lipscomb(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2018
FatherJP:

Foolish Idiot, what is the Chief in Command doing then since it is an act to tarnish an image he doesn't even have ?

Seems you just start typing on anything without reasoning.

You both know those behind these killings yet won't do anything about it and even provides protection for them and ask we accommodate them.

May thunder strike that mouth you mentioned Atiku and PDP with without asking what the C in X is doing about the perpetrators.
mynnd44 your attention is needed here.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by kutchs: 5:05pm On May 28, 2018
dan1ng:
This is a big lie. I don't usually comment on all these stories because they are false. I stay in Jalingo and I can confirm that this is fake news. I know where the seminary is along the Jalingo-Wukari road. Not hing of sort happened.
Knowing where the seminary is located doesn't mean much. If you doubt the story take a trip to the seminary and ask the people involved. You may need to also ask the villagers of Jauro Yinu and even the army at the City Gate who were called in to help.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

If you observe I don’t engage religious bigots and nicomphoo
then shut your ass up. Don't say what you have no clue abt, niaraland is the only avenue where people who ain't experience a scene say all shit. Let your words be constructive, OK. You ain't be to war front neither experience a mere crisis, so becareful what you say.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by FatherJP(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
mynnd44 your attention is needed here.

You deserve the ban for reasoning like an animal before commenting.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Lipscomb(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2018
embarassed mynnd44 Justice must serve this moniker all the rules of nairaland must respected.
FatherJP:

You deserve the ban for reasoning like an animal before commenting.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Isaac060(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2018
kutchs:

Will you just shut up, you are too despicable and irritating.
Those who were attacked know who attacked them. Come to Jalingo and speak with the priests and atudents of the seminary and the residents of the village where the minor seminary is located and they will tell you who they saw during the attack.

Idioots like you make these nonsense comments because you are safe from harm's way. Those who experience the attacks by herdsmen know how it feels.

That's not true!
I serve in Taraba, I ply that route all times!
Imagine the content of the post too, they got injured in Jalingo and went down to take treatment in Makurdi. Why? Taraba no get FMC?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by godox2(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2018
kutchs:

Will you just shut up, you are too despicable and irritating.
Those who were attacked know who attacked them. Come to Jalingo and speak with the priests and atudents of the seminary and the residents of the village where the minor seminary is located and they will tell you who they saw during the attack.

Idioots like you make these nonsense comments because you are safe from harm's way. Those who experience the attacks by herdsmen know how it feels.

How many of the so called Fulanis were arrested and proven to be Fulanis?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by kutchs: 5:34pm On May 28, 2018
Isaac060:

That's not true!
I serve in Taraba, I ply that route all times!
Imagine the content of the post too, they got injured in Jalingo and went down to take treatment in Makurdi. Why? Taraba no get FMC?
You served in Taraba, we live in Taraba.
I was also surprised at the Makurdi stuff like you but it doesn't make the story false bro. It actually happened.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by kutchs: 5:38pm On May 28, 2018
godox2:

How many of the so called Fulanis were arrested and proven to be Fulanis?

With permission from my Bishop, Most Rev. Charles Hammawa of Jalingo Diocese, I Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Atsue (the Rector) want to announce and inform Nigerians and the international community that our diocesan Sacred Heart Minor Seminary was attacked in the early hours of this morning 28/05/2018 at about 12:30am by sophisticated armed Fulani Herdsmen (at least we heard their conversation). They shot sporadically at the Rector's residence, broke window glasses in the process, (litered live bullets were collected by police) windscreen of one of the vehicles belonging to one of the priests, they shot and injured one of the priests Rev. Fr. Cornelius kobah on the leg, beat up Fr. Stephen Bakari. From their conversation we were able to understand that their grievances against us is that the security men in the Seminary have been challenging their decision to graze right inside the Seminary: around the classes, football field, laundry etc. They said even inside the church if they see grass their cows will graze. Normalcy has temporarily been restored thanks to the prompt response from the Nigerian Police, Army, Civil Defense and local vigilantee. All our students are complete, none is missing. Two of them who were showing them the way to the Father's house suffered injuries from the sticks of the herdsmen. I had a meeting with the officials of the Parents Teachers Association PTA and the bishop has equally approved one week break for the seminarians to enable them manage trauma for a while and to show themselves to their parents that they were safe. For now this is the situation. Let us continue to pray for and work for peace in Nigeria.

Here's an official release from the seminary.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by FatherJP(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
embarassed mynnd44 Justice must serve this moniker all the rules of nairaland must respected.

Better learn and start behaving like an intelligent man and stop calling the Mod. They know i am saying the truth and you need to start reasoning like a human.

How can you have some one in power, in command of all the force we have in Nigeria and you term the ongoing onslaught as opposition's device to pull him down. Are you both that dump that you can not act with the power at your disposal ? Rather tou turn around to ask us to accommodate the killers. who does that, if not someone reasoning below an animal's IQ ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by onimcee1(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2018
naijaking1:
Sure, there's no religious bias on the Fulani attacks. Maybe they mistook the seminary for masalachi almajiri.
I spot your use of sarcasm. thumbs up bro
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by SouthEastFacts: 7:16pm On May 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
That's hardwork of atiku .PDP and atiku sponsoring Fulani militant to tarnish the image of Mr president .
I hope you are ready to defend this?

Good luck.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 28, 2018
FriendNG:
I thought some idiot where happy when Fulani where killed just 2 days or 3 days ago.

yeyerolling:
When fulanis get killed and attacked it is rarely reported .y

Did the Fulani get killed by the seminarians or people in the seminary? Keep supporting evil. It will get to you one day. Surely.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by YILKUDI(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
buhari did desame to goodluck idiot
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:52pm On May 28, 2018
Elections are approaching as some ppl are becoming more and more desperate; suddenly SUSPECTED BUT NEVER CONFIRMED Fulani herdsmen have switched to attacking Christians in their churches - notice how the those in picture accompanying the story look exactly like Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Achor1111(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

If you observe I don’t engage religious bigots and nicomphoo
are you still talking?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Promismike(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:
Observed that the press are getting crazy

Even common criminals now are termed Fulani herdsmen

We aren’t saying there are know Fulani criminals herdsmen

But they should be careful about reporting or narrating there stories

The source says WhatsApp!!!

Anyone can choose to report anything
You are an idiot. May you die like a chicken like those killed by Fulani helmsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Adebowale89(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2018
sarrki:

sarkki I wonder if you're a human or robot sometimes. your sense of reasoning need thorough redressing ASAP

even if they ain't Fulani herdsmen does it make the killing justified when we don't have vacuum govt. pls stick to your buhari praising and quit talking on national and securities matters
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by Isaac060(m): 2:53am On May 29, 2018
kutchs:

You served in Taraba, we live in Taraba.
I was also surprised at the Makurdi stuff like you but it doesn't make the story false bro. It actually happened.

I'm not done with service jare!
I stay in Taraba
It didn't happen!
Stop false stories!
Nothing invaded scared minor seminary...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by rmoloruntoba: 8:19am On May 29, 2018
sarrki:

Even if the source is Whatsaap, let those lie continue to lie bcoz they will reap their lie one day. That does not mean u should abuse the press bcoz u are not an eye witness, u don't know if it is true or false. So it is better to keep quite & Control ur tongue (u mustn't talk in every situation)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by sarrki(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2018
rmoloruntoba:

Even if the source is Whatsaap, let those lie continue to lie bcoz they will reap their lie one day. That does not mean u should abuse the press bcoz u are not an eye witness, u don't know if it is true or false. So it is better to keep quite & Control ur tongue (u mustn't talk in every situation)

Keep quiet

If there is nothing to say
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Seminary In Taraba, Shoot Catholic Priest by rmoloruntoba: 8:39am On May 29, 2018
leepest:
Mwstww,,,, Sometimes some posts mase me laugh, why is their no video or image proof, we know hw fulanis look like

Chai, there is God o
how will u think of video when u need to run for ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State / #Ekitimourns Trends On Twitter As At Least 20 Lives Lost A Trailer Accident / 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.