Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] (13752 Views)

Sex Romp: Almost Suffered A Penile Fracture Yesterday / HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online / Penile Length (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by vincentjk(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2018
Will any girl come close to me with this padlock?? Rubbish
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2018
Yewandequeen:
angrywhy should you have an erection in the first place?

Like seriously?
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by gonkin(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2018
This one no be my size.
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Kimcutie: 12:13pm On May 29, 2018
Hey Livingfree, I noticed you're dimples, how are you?

BTW what's your take on this development?
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 29, 2018
Kimcutie:
Hey Livi.ngfree, I noticed you're dimples, how are you?

Hey cutie grin

This is for pedophiles and râpists, and it should have an electric shock setting to curb erections.

1 Like

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2018
ubunja:
grow up if you want to. we are fine as kids.

For ever young grin
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by ubunja(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2018
prudentcy:

For ever young grin
like vampire babies lol
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 29, 2018
ubunja:
i agree. lefulefu sounds like the name of a dude with a big dick.

*faints* grin
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2018
Les:
sorry I meant without them cheating or without any intention to do so. No one controls blood flow, irrespective of where it flows into. cheesy

undecided

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2018
Kimcutie:
Hey Livingfree, I noticed you're dimples, how are you?

grin
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 29, 2018
prudentcy:

grin

Who you shinning teeth for undecided
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Hey cutie grin

This is for pedophiles and râpists, and it should have an electric shock setting to curb erections.

Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 29, 2018
prudentcy:

Are you okay?
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Who you shinning teeth for undecided

Are you sure you are the original owner of that pointed nose?
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Are you okay?

You seem caring. Thanks for asking.
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Kimcutie: 4:04pm On May 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Hey cutie grin

Well it might work to some extent esp those with pen cover penis grin Statistics shows that it's that diick length that rapes more. grin
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Kimcutie: 4:08pm On May 29, 2018
prudentcy:

grin
Whatsup?
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by donjobill: 5:46am On Jun 02, 2018
IamPlato:

Only Girls Like Biacan Will Order 6 of These.

I Know Highqueen Will Never Buy Such For Me sad

Yes. I believe Biacan needs it to keep her wild houseboy tamed
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by donjobill: 5:55am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by donjobill: 6:01am On Jun 02, 2018
LivingFree:

Hey cutie grin

Why the addition of an electric shock?
Don't say you have latent fetish for penis punishment tongue
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by donjobill: 6:03am On Jun 02, 2018
Craziestgirl:
Where can I preorder this?

Your username tho! grin
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2018
donjobill:
Powerful ladies like Ladyhippolyta88, the famous Hippolyta incarnate, who are capable of disciplining men, do not need this gadget as an aid.
My opinion, tho! tongue
You better stop this unnecessary mentions.
Stop quoting my post and stop mentioning me and keep your opinion to yourself.
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by donjobill: 3:05am On Jun 03, 2018
@ Ladyhippolyta88.

Noted!

It was only being done out of admiration, though.

No hard feelings
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Krossbow123: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2018
what happens to you after wearing one of those and it so happened that u have a very important transaction to do in the bank but the door refused to open for you
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2018
Woman I marry with my money , dare not suggest talkless of using that rubbish on me

When she's not mad
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by imitateMe(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2018
Nonsense invention!!! sign of the Antichrist. WHO must do something about this.
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by prudentcy(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2019
LifeofAirforce:
Woman I marry with my money , dare not suggest talkless of using that rubbish on me

When she's not mad

She wants to be on a safer side bro
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by tck2000(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2019
Jeez
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by NiklauseFred(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2019
How will someone wear trousers with this kinda big thing dangling under?
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2019
BDSM stuff.
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by donjobill: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chi59:
BDSM stuff.

Yea. The woman in charge and control keeps the key with her after she has padlocked it. The subject cannot even masturbate without her full permission. He's trained to channel his energy more and more on mouth action.
Re: Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
donjobill:

Yea. The woman in charge and control keeps the key with her after she has padlocked it. The subject cannot even masturbate without her full permission. He's trained to channel his energy more and more on mouth action.
Or the man in charge. Gays would love this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs / Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.