Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji (23341 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by Wellets50(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2018
Divide This Country una no Gree.killing ppl everyday. no freedom for ppl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by HeroicMeastro: 5:36pm On May 28, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Priest in the north/middle belt should just arm themselves.
Who is this useless under 16 years using mummy's phone to type rubbish which he has no idea of......
IDIOT!!
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by 2016v2017: 5:36pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Muslims, when will you people protest against the killings carried out by adherents of your religion? The people are protesting against them are now getting killed.

There is a Jihad going on and the aim is to fully Isamize Nigeria.

Yesterday I heard of a bill Buhari sent to senate which will ensure that all coastal line and the land close to them will be fully owned by the federal government. Who is the federal government if not Fulanis. They want to stylishly steal the oil rich region and people's ancestral lands.

When will ISLAM PROTEST AGAINST KILLER HERDSMEN AND BOKO HARAM?

Is the duty of Muslims only to criticize those who protest against these killings?

GET YOUR PVC NOW
As long as Terrorist Buhari is still president of the zoo Country,the fulanis will never stop killing Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by HeroicMeastro: 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
adadike:
Donald Trump , pls come to our aid. Our president is a Muslim fanatic who love shedding Christian blood in order to fulfil his promise of Islamizing the country. America, help! All Christian nations, we are appealing to u, help! Igbos, get ready o. we must defend our land with all we v got.
Look at you.... a pathetic fool!!
So weitn concern Donald Trump with your politics of calumny?
slowpoke!!!
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by AnanseK(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
The have family feuds and community feuds , Cult issues, money matters, political rivalries they kill themselves and conveniently blame an invisible herdsman. There is God ooo!
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by smirn(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2018
Ochoiho:
Who said there is no agenda, they shot him on the leg so that he doesnt come out for protest again. Buhari must go. His soft spot for his murderous kinsmen will consume the nation if allowed beyond 2019. Get your PVC NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Opposition are the ones sponsoring these killings in the name of herdsmen just to discredit the government of the day. Only fools will buy the idea that these killings are not politically influenced.

1 Like

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by HeroicMeastro: 5:42pm On May 28, 2018
livinus009:
Truth be told, this Herdsmen issue has not been well treated by Buhari.

But the Boko haram issue was perfectly an timely treated by GEJ
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by 2016v2017: 5:42pm On May 28, 2018
thesicilian:
Stupidity is trying to reason and live in peace with blood thirsty terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by HeroicMeastro: 5:43pm On May 28, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Buhari does not care about human life but only the lives of his livestock."

Nigerians, pls do not protest if you do not have your PVC..

Stop saying your votes will not count. Buhari cannot rig this election unless he wants to shoot everybody

Stand up Nigeria . let us remove buhari..

It doesn't matter if it is a goat that is contesting against him
As if you will come out and vote on election day.
All these under age on NL self....
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by HeroicMeastro: 5:46pm On May 28, 2018
auditor0471:
The only crime they committed is that they share country with those (Hausa/Fulani) who thinks they are Lord over others. Obviously there is no country called one Nigeria its madness to ever think we can be one Nigeria. I weep for those who still believe in this evil marriage of 1914.
Another IPIG on rampage in NL
e pain am so so
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by 2016v2017: 5:46pm On May 28, 2018
adadike:
Donald Trump , pls come to our aid. Our president is a Muslim fanatic who love shedding Christian blood in order to fulfil his promise of Islamizing the country. America, help! All Christian nations, we are appealing to u, help! Igbos, get ready o. we must defend our land with all we v got.
May God send help
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by HeroicMeastro: 5:46pm On May 28, 2018
ayaside:
And the police won't say anything about this but threaten fire for those who wanna stay at home(Biafra ).Not that I support it but I could understand their plight.
IPOB
sorry for you
wait till 2099
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by HeroicMeastro: 5:47pm On May 28, 2018
Edu3Again:
This cannot continue like this.

This is clearly a jihad

These same Fulani Herdsmen is why Trump warned Buhari about the killings of Christians!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0ntPm8rB8s

These Fulani Herdsmen are what will scatter Nigeria!

These Fulani Herdsmen are what made Kanu declare Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55PajIFvnNI

Must we remain in the same country as these murderous Fulani People?!
and where is the coward Cownu?
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by 2016v2017: 5:48pm On May 28, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Buhari does not care about human life but only the lives of his livestock."

Nigerians, pls do not protest if you do not have your PVC..

Stop saying your votes will not count. Buhari cannot rig this election unless he wants to shoot everybody

Stand up Nigeria . let us remove buhari..

It doesn't matter if it is a goat that is contesting against him
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by HeroicMeastro: 5:49pm On May 28, 2018
princeking2:
I know from ardent Observation that the Killings in the middle belt affecting much of the Christian folks and members of the Muslim sect, is a calculated plan to uproot a confronting force and implement an unholy agenda, which will backfire in future.
I also would love to state without prejudice that our government have not done better in bringing the situation under control. Without fear of attack, I want to put it clear, that the government knows the men fanning the smoke into our eyes. Otherwise, how would they explain to us why it took fews weeks to fish out the suspected arm robbers that operated in Offa, Kwara state, but its taking months to round up these murderous and cruel herdsmen.
We have lost National peace, safety, opportunities, resources and our humanity to politics, nepotism and sentiments.
This is not the Nigeria we were onced proud of nor is it the country that was handed down to us by our founding fathers.
Let me pause by reminding us that every action of Man is a seed sown to the universe and it must grow someday.
Better reasoning but still you have come short of understanding.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by 2016v2017: 5:49pm On May 28, 2018
auditor0471:
The only crime they committed is that they share country with those (Hausa/Fulani) who thinks they are Lord over others. Obviously there is no country called one Nigeria its madness to ever think we can be one Nigeria. I weep for those who still believe in this evil marriage of 1914.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by oloyede252(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2018
adadike:
quite funny you think like this
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by 2016v2017: 5:53pm On May 28, 2018
princeking2:
I know from ardent Observation that the Killings in the middle belt affecting much of the Christian folks and members of the Muslim sect, is a calculated plan to uproot a confronting force and implement an unholy agenda, which will backfire in future.
I also would love to state without prejudice that our government have not done better in bringing the situation under control. Without fear of attack, I want to put it clear, that the government knows the men fanning the smoke into our eyes. Otherwise, how would they explain to us why it took fews weeks to fish out the suspected arm robbers that operated in Offa, Kwara state, but its taking months to round up these murderous and cruel herdsmen.
We have lost National peace, safety, opportunities, resources and our humanity to politics, nepotism and sentiments.
This is not the Nigeria we were onced proud of nor is it the country that was handed down to us by our founding fathers.
Let me pause by reminding us that every action of Man is a seed sown to the universe and it must grow someday.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by realitychick: 5:57pm On May 28, 2018
MUMU IN THE HIGHEST ORDER.WASTE OF SPERM
EweduAfonja:
is he the first priest to die ni

Abgi make una bring his skull to me joooor..
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by KLINMANN(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

Look at you.... a pathetic fool!!
So weitn concern Donald Trump with your politics of calumny?
slowpoke!!!
this fool/buharislave is actually quoting anyone against his master buhari.. Idiot u have got no heart and I pray one of urs lovely become a victim of these heardsmen then you can come back and say this rubbish
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by beresponsible(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Muslims, when will you people protest against the killings carried out by adherents of your religion? The people are protesting against them are now getting killed.

Yesterday I heard of a bill Buhari sent to senate which will ensure that all coastal line and the land close to them will be fully owned by the federal government. Who is the federal government if not Fulanis. They want to stylishly steal the oil rich region and people's ancestral lands.

Is the duty of Muslims only to criticize those who protest against these killings?

GET YOUR PVC NOW
pure unadulterated nonsense
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by Princessstar: 6:03pm On May 28, 2018
True.
alBHAGDADI:

GET YOUR PVC NOW
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by konfused: 6:04pm On May 28, 2018
[quote author=oweman post=67963393][/quote]

Nwa ndi ara!!!
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 28, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

Better reasoning but still you have come short of understanding.
Please enlighten me. I'll be better if I increase Learning.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by Oselu28(f): 6:14pm On May 28, 2018
adadike:

you think trump/america will help Nigeria without any benefits? don't even pray it gets to d stage they bring their troops bcus it will cause more harm than good

1 Like

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by borednhorny: 6:15pm On May 28, 2018
Buhari is a Fulani herdsman just like Jonathan was a Niger delta militant.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by albaniy1: 6:17pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

GET YOUR PVC NOW

Am out of words.....
Let me tell you something you may decide to agree or not.. It's up to you.
But as you see me like this it takes me long to post a comment on this forum but I have to answer you..
In 2014 my teacher have been killed by this Boko Haram people.and it's bcs of the criticism he always lebbeld on them.
Right now presently I and my disciples are on target by this Boko Haram and any other criminal gang in the north .. And guess something. I'm an Islamic jurist /schoolar ...
So to say that the nothernars do not protest against these killings is an outdated saying and saying that without researching show s how unjust you are. So pls u people should stop generalizing..
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by skales67(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

GET YOUR PVC NOW

Just last week while they were protesting in Abuja, a crowd gathered and watched. Amongst them were a grouo of bearded muslim guys and i heard them say, "Zam buro ubba".
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by SalamRushdie: 6:27pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:
Don't bother with PVC get your VISA and flee the dump of a country

Nigeria is on a road to no where unfortunately as harsh as this might sound it's the reality

NNPC looting the country in partnership with the Minister of finance

Flee Nigeria while.you can

You must be working for Buhari, why are you stopping people from getting PvC

1 Like

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You must be working for Buhari, why are you stopping people from getting PvC

I would rather walk around naked and allow leeches feast on my license ridden corpse than work for buhari

I ask people to.flee because we all know he will rather sink Nigeria into a bloody war than conceede defeat

Buhari is the embodiment of evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by ayaside(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

IPOB
sorry for you
wait till 2099
I said I don't support it but I understand their plight..Is that too difficult to comprehend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment / Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' / Man Steals Phone In Church In Bayelsa During Service, Gets Arrested, Handcuffed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.