Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife (23311 Views)

Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo / Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Omicronvaccine: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2022
Man Loses Testicle After Being Shot By A Fetish Priest During A Fight Over His Wife (Photo)

A 24-year-old Ghanaian man identified as Kwasi Peters has reportedly lost one of his testicles after being shot by a fetish priest during a fight, IgbereTV reports.

The incident reportedly occurred at Dwenewoho in Ahafo Ano South West District of Ashanti Region of Ghana.

The fight ensued after Kwasi accused the priest of sleeping with his wife. Speaking to the media at Dwenewoho, the victim, Kwasi Peter said he confronted the priest after seeing him with his wife in compromising positions on several occasions.

He said;

“I never believed rumours about the affair between the priest and my wife until I saw the two going on errands on several occasions mostly around 11 p.m. in the night.

"I confronted him when my wife’s attitude confirmed her affair with the priest but he shot me in the process.

This is not the first time he’s sleeping with a married woman, we have evidence of his acts in our community and so I could not sit down for him to destroy my marriage”

The priest has been arrested and currently detained at Mankranso Police pending further investigation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbfqn4tcLx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by tutudesz: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2022
Man loses Testicle angry Shot by Fetish Priest shocked because of Wife undecided

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Akaegwu(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Me confront a cheating partner? No way. As soon as I confirm it. Closed chapter. Sun, moon and stars knows the rest.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2022
Weird news always from Ghana, South Africa, Kenya and Zimbabwe. Lol

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Sundaypaul12345: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2022
I no actually understand wetin day sup for here angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Juliusmomoh2: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2022
Only a foolish Man fight a follow Man because of a woman... even though she's your wife.

just send her parking instead of fighting your nigga.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Chijeep(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
I'm extremely surprised shocked

That fetish priest is wicked cry
Now that animal organs are being used as replacement for human's will that of pig work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by merits(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
no problem,I can loan out one of mine for him. cheesy tongue.
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by BruncleZuma: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hopefully he got proper medical attention

[img]https://c./homlsrzxig8AAAAd/kung-fu-nuts.gif[/img]

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Iseoluwani: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lol

The man is now "testicleless" because of a lady

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by eddie7: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wahala dey everywhere...
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Mumusaphire: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
This life sef
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by osuofia2(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
smiley
Why is the man shot smiling on his hospital bed

16 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by rocknation62(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by slivertongue: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Funny
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by wisdom042(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
That priest is a wicked man he wants the young man to loose his penis entirely if not why will you aim at his dick just so you can have his wife all to yourself. God may we not get married to a cheating woman or man. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Naiira(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
The pain of hitting it slightly can make a man werey gan, talk more of a shot!

Nna mehn! Nkea wu ara…

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle...
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Tannhauser(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin

The idi.ot already lost his balls long before the fight, all the priest did was to bring about the physical manifestation. NO MAN WITH BALLS FIGHTS OVER A WOMAN.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by PoliteActivist: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Akaegwu:
Me confront a cheating partner? No way. As soon as I confirm it. Closed chapter. Sun, moon and stars knows the rest.

What if you love them?
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by sheinpe: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
He will never be able to Impregnate his wife again

So sad

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by AbuAeesha: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
in all his statement he didn't blame his wife for sleeping with the man,or was she under a spell or drug??

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Munzy14(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
wisdom042:
That priest is a wicked man he wants the young man to loose his penis entirely if not why will you aim at his dick just so you can have his wife all to yourself. God may we not get married to a cheating woman or man. Amen
Sex he will get tired of... sad

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by aboyaji(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

What if you love them?
IT WILL STILL BE THE END.

Every emotional attachment will wane down INSTANTLY.
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
lipsrsealed
Chale don go lose him testicles because of "PURRY" wey fit be say no be only am dey drill the oil tongue
Re: Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife by sofeo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sorry bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff / NDLEA Reacts To Shooting Incident At Okpanam, Delta State / Police Arraign Lawyer For Diverting Company’s N50m (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.