Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' (23350 Views)

Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Man apprehended with female pants says he was sent by a prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

Ebonyi - A young man has been arrested by officers and men of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps for vandalizing all the fancy lights in Abacha round about, Gunning Road, Abakaliki. The man revealed that he was sent by the 'Holy Spirit '

According to an eye witness, the man came to the vicinity with Monday hammer and other instruments, climbed the artificial water fall and commenced the destruction. Before he started, he proclaimed that evil concoctions and charms was buried in the round about before the fancy lights were installed, hence, Abakpa traders and in deed Abakaliki people were held to a ransome by the evil forces in the state from progressing and even asking for their rights.

It was gathered that he removed some materials from the ground and assured the onlookers who were majorly traders in the market that, their liberation is assured having removed the obstacles on their way.

He pleaded with the people not to worry about what will befall him as he was sent by the Holy Spirit and that he will not be abandoned by his sender.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/452404/breaking-sent-holy-spirit-man-destroys-govt-property-ebonyiphotos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by thesicilian: 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
He should be made to undergo a psychiatrist evaluation. Auditory hallucination (hearing voices) is a well known symptom of several mental health problems.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by fergie001: 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Flog him......till he brings in the un holy spirit for questioning

31 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
fergie001:
Flog him......till he brings in the [b]un[/b]holy spirit for questioning
grin cheesy
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by gaby(m): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
This a very straightforward case to treat. Simply make him carry the statute on his head down to the Police station.

Next time when the Holy spirit sends him on a destruction spree, he'd ask to first be made a spirit to enable him to operate incognito.

Mumu guy..

Enjoy my siggy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by majamajic(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
his aims achieved, ..... hope the jail will achieve his too �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by centoke30(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
APC sent him.. we all know that everyone in apc is a saint

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
gaby:
This a very straightforward case to treat. Simply make him carry the statute on his head down to the Police station.

Next time when the Holy spirit sends him on a destruction spree, he'd ask to first be made a spirit to enable him to operate incognito.

Mumu guy..

Lol but the man accused the governor of various things. Shouldn't that be investigated too? Just asking though

2 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by gaby(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Lol but the man accused the governor of various things. Shouldn't that be investigated too? Just asking though

Lol...my brother so you believe person wey dey go message for spirit?

Enjoy my siggy

10 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2018
thesicilian:
He should be made to undergo a psychiatrist evaluation. Auditory hallucination (hearing voices) is a well known symptom of several mental health problems.
Few frog jumps and his eyes will be cleared of the abakiliki weed he is on, trust me. wink

7 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by slivertongue: 12:45am On Sep 05, 2018
The holy spirit will also send him to jail

2 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by slimfit1(m): 1:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Well I don't see pastors coming to pray that a true leader would emerge in 2018 they are enjoying the ignorance of church members.

2 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Agbayahoo: 1:36am On Sep 05, 2018
The guy is sick trust me

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by climasautos(m): 3:19am On Sep 05, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Morbeta11(m): 3:29am On Sep 05, 2018
He has achieved his aim(1) go to market place and tell them something is against their progress.(2) dare a stronger opposition (3) endure the persecution (4) your church members are ready.......

Next year is the Grand Opening of his prayer ground and libration center.

Smart guy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by xtivin2: 6:00am On Sep 05, 2018
That statue is an idol standing in high place
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Igboblog: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2018
Hmmmmmm. Na wa ooo
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Igboblog: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2018
Hmmmmmm, na wa oo
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2018
gaby:

Lol...my brother so you believe person wey dey go message for spirit?
lol
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2018
wtf
looking for trouble ok o

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Eponyeeboz: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2018
He was under the influence of...

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Umahi should just hang that paedophile to death.
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by sotall(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by fortunechy(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2018
The voice must be from his village people...
Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by TheOdd1sOut: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Let the holy spirit comman save him now.

He used the holy spirit lie when the "it was the devil" line has been oversused.

Nigeria my country.

Where up is down and down is up

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by israelmao(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2018
The same "Holy Spirit" will send government to deal with him appropriately.

2 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by wolesmile(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2018
He whom the spirits want to destroy, they first made mad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by lonelydora: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2018
His own madness is called Ara Igiri in Igbo language

2 Likes

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by driand(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2018
What a world wer nairalanders comment before reading the OP,

From the story, it was confirmed that the guy removed some substance from the ground, and in his sanity he ask the traders not to worry about what ever happens to him, the the person who sent him won't forsake him, meaning he's is fully aware of him self and his actions..

Dude already said you should not worry about his fate, so why you guys killing ur selves on NL

I'm not a religious fanatic but being logical here,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' by Pope22(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2018
Funny

How I roast corn...

I set up a blazing fire and put the corn on top...
Boom!
'Kpa kpa kpa kparakata kpata kpa kpa kpata kpata kpata ta ta ta ta ta taka taka too

Please what's this post talking about?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 43-Year-Old Man For Killing His Wife In Yobe / Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb / Man Steals Phone In Church In Bayelsa During Service, Gets Arrested, Handcuffed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.