Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,238 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Wande Coal Abducted My Child- Baby Mama Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Abducted My Child- Baby Mama Cries Out (318 Views)

Lyta Infected Me And My Son With STD - Lyta Baby Mama Cries Out / My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out / Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal Abducted My Child- Baby Mama Cries Out by 16Ebisco: 4:05pm On May 28, 2018
Temitope Ogunnusi , Wande Coal’s baby mama has cried out over how the pop star allegedly abducted their son . She revealed that Wande coal abducted her child after impregnating her at the age of 16.

NewsmakerNG reports that Tope dropped out of secondary school at the age of 16 after being impregnated by 23-year-old Wande, back in 2008. The love child, Joseph, is now 10 years old and Tope has not seen him for 8 years.

Tope recounted that when she told Wande that he was going to be a father, the crooner rejected the pregnancy.

“Do you want to kill my career?” he allegedly asked Temitope. .

He denied paternity of the baby and left the neighbourhood so Temitope would not see him again. After delivery, Wande’s mother, Mrs Omolara Oluwayemisi Ojosipe, arranged to see the baby.

Drama began when months later a DNA test was conducted in 2010 and it showed the singer as the father of Joseph. Amazingly, the baby was allegedly abducted by Wande Coal’s after coaxing Tope to allow him to come and spend some time with her.

”She thereafter blocked every means of communication between her son and Tope.

Tope quoting Wande Coa’s mum said: “My son cannot marry a low class woman.”

Sadly, the gate-man was also instructed never to open the gate for her.

She called many times, but Mrs Ojosipe did not pick her call. Whenever she used a strange number, the woman would get angry and rain curses on her, telling her “never to call this line again”. .

Tope revealed that she had spent the last 8 years waking up with tears on her pillow and pain in her heart.She dropped out of secondary school in her final year to give birth to Wande’s son.

However, Wande Coal is yet to react to these allegations.
Wande Coal ties the knot?

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/wande-coal-abducted-my-child-baby-mama.html

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Accused Of Abandoning A Lady After Impregnating Her / Banky W Steps Out With A Goat / President Buhari Confers Honourary Title On Abiola, Fawehinmi, Kingibe: Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.