Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos (26580 Views)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Skepticus: 5:47pm On May 28, 2018
cool

I don't feel a drop of pity for you.

This is probably KARMA.

Decent men came around but like you all do, fell for a THUG
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Damseldammie(f): 6:01pm On May 28, 2018
There are lots of animals disguise in mankind amidst our men... Dear! Run for your dear life before the violence claim your life
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Boss13: 6:06pm On May 28, 2018
Guess this is turning to a trend. Women wanting to exaggerate things. I wish them well
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by ready2learn: 6:36pm On May 28, 2018
These men that will be forming Jackie Chang on top woman; karma na bitch oooo. Be warned!
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by GOFRONT(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2018
Abeg where is NwaAmaikpe
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Paulosky1900: 7:13pm On May 28, 2018
sometimes we need to look from the other side... she didn't tell us what she did to the man that provoked him to beat her... I'm not supporting domestic violence though but some ladies of nowadays are deadly in words, they can murder somebody by their mouth I mean what they say to someone.
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 28, 2018
Dis is not the time for pictures Na. This is running time, gather your kanya and run away. Don't come and go and kee yasef cos of marriage.
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by ArinzeRaph: 9:13pm On May 28, 2018
No fvck given. Your xenophobic brothers and sisters will sympathize with you.
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Timagex(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2018
CaptJeffry:
How I wish I can be be left alone with that animal for just 5minutes. smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by NightHawke: 2:50am On May 29, 2018
Domestic violence isnt only about hitting the other partner. Even dead-silence treatment is a cue to walk.

Dont be drawn by words or your partners actions that will compell you to hit out.

JUST WALK AWAY FROM IT ALL. If he/she can provoke you to hit them-WALK AWAY!!!

Endurance is not license to be hurt. If it is not working its simply NOT WORKING.
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by Aystarz: 4:58am On May 29, 2018
CaptJeffry:
How I wish I can be be left alone with that animal for just 5minutes. smiley

Gay alert!
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by sapeleboi(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2018
pls I don't interfere in family business, next
Re: South African Lady Cries Out After Being Beaten To Stupor By Her Husband (photos by StephAmy: 1:58pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Rebuke:
Where do these ladies alwys meet mehn that beat them cry

Or whr do they awys meet themselves?

Abeg make una no dey make marriage fear person o. cus me won get married soon. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Woman Sets Husband Ablaze, Burns Manhood / Lagos Police Raise Alarm Over New Tactic Used By Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.