Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber (32659 Views)

Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by 3millionia: 8:15pm On May 28, 2018
My naija police dem don't seize to amuse me grin
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by chrischukszy01(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2018
The day I fear naija police finish eh na d day wey dem catch my friend come wrap #igbo put for him hand , say dey catch am dey smoke weed. Thunder fire all naija police officer both that my uncle wey b police.
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by bettercreature(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2018
israelmao:
Always be careful with Nigerian police most especially when they carry rifle if your live is important to you.
He is a learner
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by moscobabs(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2018
Sometimes its gud to so them that everybody in the country is man.

Last two weeks. I was driving along lagos-abeokuta expressway, when a police Van wanted to overtake me inside traffic with their reckless driver blowing siren early in the morning. The next thing i heard was gbaaaaaaaa!!!! Whats that? Before i know it my passenger side mirror has broken ...gbese!! 21k may thunder fire u, they refuse to stop their Van then i follow them imediately I must follow u to wherever u are going today, this ideeot at the back of the van was pointing gun at me, i was just laughing at his stupidity.

Like 2mins after they branch into a corner, to where? Haa thank God inside their station,they have instructed the drunkard in the gate to lock me out, i just park and lock my car get inside without looking anybody eyes. Two of them came to attack me that why i was following them and i ask them of they didnt know they broke my side mirrow ...then dey said didnt i know i was blocking them or i didnt hear siren? I laugh and i demanded to see their DPO they refuse then i startd shouting till the DPO came out and i explain everytin to him he tell them to allow me to drive in which I did and the man apologies , I leta accepted sa.

All these black wearing officers are stupid
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by moscobabs(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2018
G
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by moscobabs(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2018
C
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by erico2k2(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2018
never fight the man with the GUN!
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by Divay22(f): 8:17pm On May 28, 2018
Pls this should not repeat itself o.
He was drunk and you went ahead and fought him with his rifle (Thank God say villa people no put join)
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by kalishay: 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
And what u doing outside knowing u re on call? A minute counts in patient's life.when on call stay in ur call room[sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by deebrownneymar: 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
I understand how the doc felt. I remember how I felt when a policeman search my phone. He didn't say nothing but I knew he was searching for Yahoo boys.
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by tiwasiaife(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2018
With permission from my Bishop, Most Rev. Charles Hammawa of Jalingo Diocese, I Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Atsue (the Rector) want to announce and inform Nigerians and the international community that our diocesan Sacred Heart Minor Seminary was attacked in the early hours of this morning 28/05/2018 at about 12:30am by sophisticated armed Fulani Herdsmen (at least we heard their conversation). They shot sporadically at the Rector's residence, broke window glasses in the process, (litered live bullets were collected by police) windscreen of one of the vehicles belonging to one of the priests, they shot and injured one of the priests Rev. Fr. Cornelius kobah on the leg, beat up Fr. Stephen Bakari. From their conversation we were able to understand that their grievances against us is that the security men in the Seminary have been challenging their decision to graze right inside the Seminary: around the classes, football field, laundry etc. They said even inside the church if they see grass their cows will graze. Normalcy has temporarily been restored thanks to the prompt response from the Nigerian Police, Army, Civil Defense and local vigilantee. All our students are complete, none is missing. Two of them who were showing them the way to the Father's house suffered injuries from the sticks of the herdsmen. I had a meeting with the officials of the Parents Teachers Association PTA and the bishop has equally approved one week break for the seminarians to enable them manage trauma for a while and to show themselves to their parents that they were safe. For now this is the situation. Let us continue to pray for and work for peace in Nigeria.
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by Kylekent59: 8:34pm On May 28, 2018
Nectarbaba:
Next time bro, don't fight a drunk policeman no matter what.

Honestly true. But once they read this your comment, they would feel we are afraid of them and this would make them do more harm
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by Ayobami7(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
Okay
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by willibounce1(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2018
yen yen yen...with your glasses like mukpas....why you nor show us video of when una dey fight. You fight drunk policeman....lai mohammend pickin
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by menix(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2018
Wonderful, even doctors could be stupid

Nigeria is no place where u fight a police man armed, talkless of been drunk even at that, in the dark...

Oga Doc The luck u had, u might not ve the nxt time..
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by Trapnews: 8:51pm On May 28, 2018
Nigerians are so use to hardship shocked, nobody even cared about time wasted, in saner climes, the policeman would have been sacked or jailed. When we don't care about our lives, foreigners will continue to harass and maltreat us anywhere in the world. Imagine delaying a doctor that was on a mission to save someone! Shithole comments everywhere!
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by chloride6: 8:53pm On May 28, 2018
decatalyst:

He didn't apply wisdom at all!

Instead of letting everything play out and get the Force sued!

Yeah...You should be surprised you are still alive this morning!

So many people have been murdered in cold blood by these 'criminals' without being provoked.

Knowledge isn't wisdom anyway undecided

He applied 100% wisdom. If he didn't react like that, he would have been slammed with the armed robber tag.
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by nevilbot: 8:54pm On May 28, 2018
Tosin. He was my secondary school mate in ace demonstration sec sch ondo. Actually surprised when i saw his pics cus he was a very gentle student back then. Thank God we are not saying r.I.p to him now cus na on top this nairaland I for dey see the breaking news with the caption "drunk policeman shot doctor who fought him for calling him an armed robber."
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by asawanathegreat(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2018
Doc God dey ur side oo these police for don waste u troway since
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by Czar4eva(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2018
Angry with you bro if you had punched that slowpoke properly he wouldn't have fought back anyways Lucky u
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by BafanaBafana: 9:03pm On May 28, 2018
johnaruson:
Na waa oh
Bros, yusuf buhari is someone you are probably older than. Try get small shame abeg
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by durubennie(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2018
Wow this is captivating.. I don't know why some policemen are stupefied.. barbaric and languid... this saddens me and I fill remorseful for this our Ruth country
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:06pm On May 28, 2018
Doctor I apologise on his behalf . But please never confront an armed personnel particularly at night
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by zoedew: 9:15pm On May 28, 2018
Best to ignore the vermin! Misdemeanour was by Transmission his lot since he serves under an IGP who sleeps with his subordinate (s) and has not held a Management meeting of The Nigerian Police for well over a year now!
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by Whoeppme(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2018
You are a doctor you should know better that you don't fight a man with a gun.... You are lucky that he didn't shoot you right there, off course his colleagues will cum around and he will tell them you were trying to collect his rifle.... Oga doctor it was even around 10pm in the night and you know how the country can be in such time of the night.

Doctor be wise and thank God you escaped this One.

Dead man no dey fit Mad again ooo
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by Strongbest(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2018
Ah! Sir Oga Doctor, please don't let that spirit do that to you next time o.

That was a very fatal error! Fighting a police man, a drunk one with a rifle at that. This is a big testimony.

The spirit that lead you to fighting with a police man that is drunk does not like you at all! The spirit didn't try o. Must be from the village.

Don't, I repeat don't ever attempt even arguing with a police man with a rifle please. Even a non drunk one is most times very high talk less of a real drunk.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by rahl12(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Please nairalanders, I need a job. I am a graduate of mechanical engineering. I am a serving in kwara state, will be passing out at the beginning of next month. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state. Please help a brother. I have experience in operation various of machines.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: robert11marshall@gmail.com
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by SirLakes: 9:26pm On May 28, 2018
Brother thank your Star ooooooo,

Hehe, the mission to terminate you by your village people failed because God still wan use you save some lives.

I hate NPF with passion..... Spit
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by Youngjohnosas: 9:33pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:
The Angel of death was apparently not on night shift.
u nailed it. He was damn lucky.These guys have ended precious lives unprovoked in d full glare of bystanders and labelled them criminals.
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by Malaty12(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2018
You get luck doctor but nest time if you try this your name na Oyo.
Re: Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 28, 2018
THIS IS NIGERIA! EVERYBODY NA CRIMINAL!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos / Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.