Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos (42443 Views)

Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos / 50 Hospitalised After Eating Cow Bitten By Snake In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
That boy is not strong at all. Firstly how snakr go bite you and you no go fit open your mouth say na wetin do you be this. To the extent of waiting about 24hrs and still kept shut. The boy in that pics should even be about 5 yrs old. When we were of his age we were taught how to counter snake venom and it worked for me severally in my fathers farm then. You pick up the snake that bit you, cut of the head with your mouth , chew it and swallow it. There are some enzymes in the saliva that mixes with the snake's jacobsens organ and the remaining venom in that head. This reaction creates another reaction in the gastric acid of the GIT which in turn formulates to form an anti venom. The boy Bleep up mehn. If baba God secretary ask am wetin send am come, how e go fit talk say na snake send am go yonder.

RIP son.

another mad man roaming freely on NL..... someone just died and the best u could come up with is another poo to get others killed abi? if u know nothing about anti-venom, which u obviously know nothing about, u should shut the F-up!

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Baroba(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2018
A sad sad situation, trying to eliminate all the venomous snake in Nigeria's vast forest is an impossible task..It's the duty of government to ensure anti venoms are developed and readily available..That could have saved this kids life..

Puff adders are not found in UK, yet the venoms needed to treat Africans bitten by this dangerous snake is developed in London!!..
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
That boy is not strong at all. Firstly how snakr go bite you and you no go fit open your mouth say na wetin do you be this. To the extent of waiting about 24hrs and still kept shut. The boy in that pics should even be about 5 yrs old. When we were of his age we were taught how to counter snake venom and it worked for me severally in my fathers farm then. You pick up the snake that bit you, cut of the head with your mouth , chew it and swallow it. There are some enzymes in the saliva that mixes with the snake's jacobsens organ and the remaining venom in that head. This reaction creates another reaction in the gastric acid of the GIT which in turn formulates to form an anti venom. The boy Bleep up mehn. If baba God secretary ask am wetin send am come, how e go fit talk say na snake send am go yonder.

RIP son.
pick up the snake, chop the head, chew it, yen yen yen! imagine! lmao

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 28, 2018
Interesting Read

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by KAYSANTOS: 8:52pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.

For those insulting me I will still blame the poor boy for his demise in this world or the next.
If you followed the story well his parents even asked him what was wrong but he chose to keep quiet. Even a 3 yrs old will be sharp enough to utter snake. The boy kept shut, the snake venom was slow to act which meant he had all the time in the world to make a survival
Chai
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by adecz: 8:54pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.

For those insulting me I will still blame the poor boy for his demise in this world or the next.
If you followed the story well his parents even asked him what was wrong but he chose to keep quiet. Even a 3 yrs old will be sharp enough to utter snake. The boy kept shut, the snake venom was slow to act which meant he had all the time in the world to make a survival

What a rubbish babalawo remedy
be that??

How will such a kid raise the courage to
carry out such ritual.

He was probably scared to tell his
parents, just as we usually did, as kids
when u get a serious injury, knowing
that, telling them could earn you some
flogging b4 they take your matter up...

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by BIXYBABE: 8:54pm On May 28, 2018
moscobabs:
Im convinced that 50 percent of Nairalanders are stvpid.
The guy own pass hin bro's own
I'm telling u......he is a confused fellow

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2018
So sad, RIP boy
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by durubennie(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2018
This is a poignant and lamentable story.. This country is full to bursting of lethal snakes.. And the Government is trifled and frivolous about it.. why are there no snake anti venoms in this insensate country..
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2018
How i wish i am there, i go burn that hospital life, there father yansh...
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 28, 2018
Cutehector:
Nigerian hospitals don't have the antidote for snake poison

False.... if u don't know, don't talk like u do..... antivenoms are readily available in hospitals.... it's part of our essential drug list
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by mazizitonene(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2018
na so government carry me come put for snake infested bush in the name of service....
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by ariesbull: 9:11pm On May 28, 2018
Anti venom they don't have in an oil producing state like Delta

God forbid

God gave them oil
Took their brains away

May the little boy rest in peace
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by thesicilian: 9:12pm On May 28, 2018
rychard:

Does your ass get jealous of the kind of shit that comes out of your mouth?

Because you have the internet and from the rectangular interface of your phone or laptop, you lost touch of humanity and have the courage to type this kind of heartless stuff just because you are not related to this kid...
Be careful what you say to others cos this life's a bitch..
That's some really badass question man! You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by rahl12(m): 9:15pm On May 28, 2018
Please nairalanders, I need a job. I am a graduate of mechanical engineering. I am a serving in kwara state, will be passing out at the beginning of next month. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state. Please help a brother. I have experience in operation various of machines.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: robert11marshall@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by edward1984(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2018
adecz:

What a rubbish babalawo remedy
be that??

How will such a kid raise the courage to
carry out such ritual.

He was probably scared to tell his
parents, just as we usually did, as kids
when u get a serious injury, knowing
that, telling them could earn you some
flogging b4 they take your matter up...

That's one problem we have in Africa, you break a glass cup by mistake, you get beaten, you get injured outside playing, you get beaten, of cox the kid was scared to mention it maybe just to avoid getting hit by his parents,,, we a pity

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by rahl12(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Please nairalanders, I need a job. I am a graduate of mechanical engineering. I am a serving in kwara state, will be passing out at the beginning of next month. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state. Please help a brother. I have experience in operation various of machines.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: robert11marshall@gmail.com
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by skales67(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2018
Cutehector:
Nigerian hospitals don't have the antidote for snake poison

Most Nigerian hospitals don't even have Iodine, GV and cotton wool talk more of anti-venom
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by histemple: 9:25pm On May 28, 2018
Reporter OLOFOFO. what a name!
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by dominique(f): 9:30pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
That boy is not strong at all. Firstly how snakr go bite you and you no go fit open your mouth say na wetin do you be this. To the extent of waiting about 24hrs and still kept shut. [s]The boy in that pics should even be about 5 yrs old. When we were of his age we were taught how to counter snake venom and it worked for me severally in my fathers farm then. You pick up the snake that bit you, cut of the head with your mouth , chew it and swallow it. There are some enzymes in the saliva that mixes with the snake's jacobsens organ and the remaining venom in that head. This reaction creates another reaction in the gastric acid of the GIT which in turn formulates to form an anti venom. The boy Bleep up mehn. If baba God secretary ask am wetin send am come, how e go fit talk say na snake send am go yonder[/s].

RIP son.

I agree with the part not struck out. The boy was partly to blame for his demise. He kept mum for an entire 24 hours after the snake bite, that's enough time for the venom to circulate round his blood stream and attack his organs. All that chewing of snake's head hocus-pocus makes absolutely no sense

Could it be that the parents inflicted so much fear in him that he couldn't communicate with them freely? For those blaming the hospital, I don't think there's much they could have done regarding the extent of damage done. May God rest the soul of the poor little boy and console his parents. What a devastating loss
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Morbeta11(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.

slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 28, 2018
veeklin:

False.... if u don't know, don't talk like u do..... antivenoms are readily available in hospitals.... it's part of our essential drug list
Is this for real?
At government hospitals?
What anti venoms are available? I know you need to treat a snake bite with anti venom made from that very snake..
Are they available nationwide?

I'd hate to die from a snake bite Na why I dey ask.
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by slyrone(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.

a fool's comment.
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by donqx: 10:45pm On May 28, 2018
hmmm
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Kylekent59: 10:49pm On May 28, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Interesting Read

See cases oooo. Imagine how could someone be driving and saw a snake,he stopped his car, came out of his car and then go to keep a snake safe and got bitten undecided

All this cases could be suicidal ooo

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by onadana: 10:51pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.

Craze people everywhere.
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by gonkin(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2018
Why is this my origin always bringing sad news to nairaland. We want good news from sapele please
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by nelsonebby(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2018
Ire2:

Are you serious? If a snake bites you really and yo chew the snake head you won't die?
He’s clearly high on something
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by VastfinderBlog(m): 11:52pm On May 28, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

RIP son.

Are you Human pls?
Re: Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 12:24am On May 29, 2018
Kylekent59:

See cases oooo. Imagine how could someone be driving and saw a snake,he stopped his car, came out of his car and then go to keep a snake safe and got bitten undecided

All this cases could be suicidal ooo

I think say oyinbo get village people too grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

315 New COVID-19 Cases, 81 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 8 - (1704 Tested) / Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos / Coronavirus Daily Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.