Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,400 members, 7,864,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Issues Of Unemployment!!! Who Takes The Blame??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Issues Of Unemployment!!! Who Takes The Blame??? (285 Views)

Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria / After Many Years Of Unemployment, I Finally Got A Job, BUT... / Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issues Of Unemployment!!! Who Takes The Blame??? by migeoart(f): 7:35am On May 29, 2018
Good day Nlanders! want to quickly drop this question, I was listening to an argument on issues of unemployment and most people blamed schools,parents, government and many other things
My question is!!!! who do we blame for unemployment
The parents?The youths? The Government? or Our schools and also what are the possible ways to reduce this unemployment without involving the government?

(1) (Reply)

Female Brand Manager/PA to MD/AGM Sales & Marketing / Apply For Job For Digital And Graphics Designer (entry Level) At Iword Online / Apply Now: Workforce Group Massive Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.