Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? (8268 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Kenyan Man Detonates 5 Petrol Bombs In His House After Accusing Wife Of Cheating / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by sydneyboss(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2018
postmann:

I was actually waiting for you to take this cheap turn and you didn't disappoint.

Onan was slain for refusing to fulfill the law which required a brother to marry the widow of his late brother who had no son, so that the late brother could have a child through the brother who's alive. While, he actually married her and had sex with her through her vagina, he wasn't ready to give his late brother any child.

Your ridiculous scriptural submission bears no correlation with the subject matter. It's just another wayward attempt by a poorly articulated Christian swinging his legalistic wand like a poorly trained wizard under apprentice.

Once again, i charge you, get your snorty nose off the bedroom affairs of a man and his wife, you prig.

This is how human beings fail, I asked you to quote that place in the Bible not to tell me what I already know _pls just don't quote me anymore cos it's obvious your mentality is low ....I knew you will come spill the thrash you typed _keep fooling yourself

Forever ignored Mr _

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by sydneyboss(m): 7:06am On Jun 01, 2018
Graxie:
The man quoting me, please read my post again. I am against anything anal, save your warped story about her body being his own and vice versa. Reprobates, twisting bible for their own gain. Anus has slacked, Oga needs to know if someone else is spicing his anus. The only way to spice sex is via Anus. Jesus have mercy, I pity the classless woman. Abeg madam, sow the anus for him. He can poke your anus but his is safe and you call it love. Until ward 9 reject you.

Don't mind them always twisting the Bible for their useless points telling me anal sex is legitimate before God . What a world!

1 Like

Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by postmann: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2018
sydneyboss:

This is how human beings fail, I asked you to quote that place in the Bible not to tell me what I already know _pls just don't quote me anymore cos it's obvious your mentality is low ....I knew you will come spill the thrash you typed _keep fooling yourself

Forever ignored Mr _
With reference @ the boldened:

Your brain must be oozing vital cerebrospinal fluid when you claim you aksed me to quote anything from the bible.

You can't even anchor your self-righteous albeit wild postulation on any scripture berth yet you're talking about low mentality. Your intellectual hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.

21st century Pharisee!
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by sydneyboss(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
postmann:

With reference @ the boldened:

Your brain must be oozing vital cerebrospinal fluid when you claim you aksed me to quote anything from the bible.

You can't even anchor your self-righteous albeit wild postulation on any scripture berth yet you're talking about low mentality. Your intellectual hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.

21st century Pharisee!

Like I said earlier, your stupidity is forever ignored _keep typing English when you are done ask your parents about anal sex and get your answer from them until then don't quote me again I don't argue with shallow minded people
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
If u strongly feel she is cheating... Chances are she is. Never underestimate the gut feeling. Just be smart about everything & u will get the answers
Re: Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? by postmann: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
sydneyboss:

Like I said earlier, your stupidity is forever ignored _keep typing English when you are done ask your parents about anal sex and get your answer from them until then don't quote me again I don't argue with shallow minded people

I knew you never had the mental discipline to carry out your proposed forever ignoring me.

Nah, not with someone like me. Only special peeps can do that. It's either you're made of thick skin that's impervious to my onslaught, or you're damn humble enough to walk away.

But you don't belong in either category. You're a proud, bone-headed, ill-exposed, self-conceited, snotty pig who pokes his prying nose into what goes on under the sheets of a husband and his wife.

That makes you an uncivilized gorilla hiding under the canopy of Christendom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Pastor / Do Yorubas Still Refuse To Marry Omo-igbos? / Hubby Vows To Divorce Wife Over Hair Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.