Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online (26838 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2018
Who does not know that Dele Momodu is a paid hack who brands people who pay him ?

That is his profession, for Christ's sake.
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by israelmao(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2018
Dele,brought in calamity into the corridor of power with his long writings.
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Mufasa27(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2018
Davido mo age dele momodu grin

If you know you know
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by wink2015(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2018
"DELE MOMODU MY BOY" according Davido!

Lere don finish Uncle Dele!
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by IamPlato(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even my heart weeps for Dele Momodu when I see what a scarecrow carcass he has become.
Ovation Magazine failed him..

Now he is an unapologetic professional ass-licker, compromising the sanctity of truth just for financial rewards.
If he isn't licking the feets of the Adelekes, he will be massaging the balls of Otedola and trust him to blackmail or criticize if his asslicking goes unrewarded.

Anyways, Dele Momodu is proof that times changes everything, and life in itself is vanity.
In the late 90s, many folks indulged in money rituals just to feature on the pages of Ovation magazine.
So many I knew asslicked and paid homage to Dele Momodu just to be mentioned on his magazine.

Today, the tables are changed.

Mr. Savage Where Have You Been?
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by flames01: 12:30pm On May 29, 2018
KenOne:
The only lucrative industry for PDP and it's supporters is politics the reason they insult anyone that holds a different view with them. They can insult their mother and beat her because of the peanuts they get from Wike and Fayose as attack dogs. Just imagine this Lere of a low life, Rivers and Ekiti state tops on unemployment rate because the governors lacks idea of creating jobs rather they appoint over 200 local government liaison officers with a 1500 monthly recharge card to insult their elders and a stipend of 10k a month for a job well done.
Who says Amaechi is not far ahead of Wike and Fayose in terms of good administrator and delivery of good governance.

In APC, you don't just insult opposition, you also threaten them with Fulani herdsmen attacks and corruption charges.

How come the charges against Bukola is coming after the latter started opposing Buhari? Why didn't they bring it out before?

And how come orji Uzor Kalu suddenly became an APC anointed son and his corruptions forgotten?
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by lx3as(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Looks like there is some atom of truth in what the aide is saying anyway what's my own self #mindingmybusiness

Which truth?
So everyone must support Fayose?

I'm from the same place with him; like him for his connection with the people but hate his dictatorial tendencies and deceptions.
Lere is a big fool, who will switch camp after Fayose might have lost out.
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Charly68: 12:36pm On May 29, 2018
So Bro Lere has lost his medulla because of ragabus ..he has no respect for elders again! I doubt if that guy was born in Ekiti .
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:49pm On May 29, 2018
Pot calling kettle black
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by contigiency(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2018
Its obvious that the major thing Fayose and whoever that associate with him know how to do best is to insult people.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by obowunmi(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2018
Dele Momodu has children in private schools in London. How will he pay their school fees if he doesn't become a traitor? How will they eat in their house if he doesn't become a houseboy to a politician?

Momodu is a houseboy and beggar.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 29, 2018
Drink for girls
tizzdi:
grin grin i will report u to davido uzeless okd men..mean while let me sip my star radler and watch people’s papa mumu dem selves
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by yvesboss(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin angry grin gbendu gbendu ikun bi oya hahaha
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by superior1: 1:42pm On May 29, 2018
Gbedu gbedu ikun bi oya.

Omo see finishing?!
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by tizzdi(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Drink for girls
well am no alcoholic wink
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by otipoju(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even my heart weeps for Dele Momodu when I see what a scarecrow carcass he has become.
Ovation Magazine failed him..

Now he is an unapologetic professional ass-licker, compromising the sanctity of truth just for financial rewards.
If he isn't licking the feets of the Adelekes, he will be massaging the balls of Otedola and trust him to blackmail or criticize if his asslicking goes unrewarded.

Anyways, Dele Momodu is proof that times changes everything, and life in itself is vanity.
In the late 90s, many folks indulged in money rituals just to feature on the pages of Ovation magazine.
So many I know asslicked and paid homage to Dele Momodu just to be mentioned on his magazine.

Today, the tables are changed.

The advent messed things up for him.

Those who wanted to be featured in ovation back then needed to be seen by a wide audience and it was the biggest platform then.

Now instagram, twitter facebook LIB and etc can replicate the same exposure on a grander level.
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by fellom(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2018
HAPPY CHILDREN DAY TO BOTH OF THEM!!!!!
malificent:
Old men behaving like kids.

Tueh!!! angry
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by Oblang(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2018
All this PDP supporters are just too desperate. They insult everyone not on their side. This one will sure have heart attack after the ekiti election..

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by MusicSots: 3:16pm On May 29, 2018
From what I read up there, Lere is a fool. Period

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by olacollinz(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2018
Gbendu gbendu ikun bi oya.
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2018
what is our business here. .when una do things for back n secretly, no body go know but wen yawa gas una go begin wash una dirty linen outside. .rubbish
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by akejubaba: 5:20pm On May 29, 2018
Lere Olayinka pls you owe Uncle Dele Momodu some respects and unreserved apologies, irrespective of your political affiliations and differences. I am not a politician but again Uncle Dee is a highly respected personality in our society. If yoruba culture serves us right, we should respect our elders. I like your boss, Mr. Ayodele Fayose for his dauntless approach to issues. Even Fayose will respect his sagacity and age-long clout in the Media space.
Bro. Lere, Lojo ojo si omode ki gboju soke wo agba o. Nothing promises tomorrow, Power is transient.
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by ernecy(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2018
It's allowed yesterday was shudrens day, so it's okay for adults to act like kids.
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by abbasajao(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2018
Happy children day to the 2 of them
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by CDCEO001: 6:56pm On May 30, 2018
tizzdi:
grin grin i will report u to davido uzeless okd men..mean while let me sip my star radler and watch people’s papa mumu dem selves
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7178840_a67ed7b2a2784d12b319b2c83113d2b6_jpeg_jpege03b5958367ace35a0ab8c64a61f4db8

Don't mind the old folks and let's hijack this post and talk Star Radler and Photography.
I love this drink and don't think I've seen the Can one.

As a photographer, I know a good photo when i see it.
I like how it focused on the subject and blurred out the background... That's Bae!
What did you use for the shot?
Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by tizzdi(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2018
CDCEO001:

Don't mind the old folks and let's hijack this post and talk Star Radler and Photography.
I love this drink and don't think I've seen the Can one.

As a photographer, I know a good photo when i see it.
I like how it focused on the subject and blurred out the background... That's Bae!
What did you use for the shot?
lol its just my iphone 7 oo...i just pointed d camera at d can and click!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online by CDCEO001: 8:01pm On May 30, 2018
tizzdi:
lol its just my iphone 7 oo...i just pointed d camera at d can and click!! grin grin
Ok nice shot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why PDP Campaign Posters Were Destroyed – Borno Govt. / "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi / Gbenga Daniel Declares Support For Ogun APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.