Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

"This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu (1060 Views)

Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / ‘i’ll Report You To Davido’ – Gov. Fayose’s P.A Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by MrGist: 9:27am On May 29, 2018
GistMore.com

Dele Momodu and Gov. Fayose’s P.A drags Dele Momodu shades each other.

See post below...

Gist from GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/this-buffoon-ill-report-you-to-davido-gov-fayoses-p-a-drags-dele-momodu

Re: "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by MrGist: 9:27am On May 29, 2018
sad
Re: "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2018
Like Fayose like his boys

Bunch of talkatives

Re: "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by Baawaa(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2018
Like Oga like his boys,Yeye people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by donstan18: 9:35am On May 29, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Like Fayose like his boys

Bunch of talkatives

Like E-money like his boys

Bunch of attention seekers

2 Likes

Re: "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by Issakendrick: 9:41am On May 29, 2018
grin
Re: "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:43am On May 29, 2018
Chisos. This is the highest level of savagery
Re: "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

Like E-money like his boys

Bunch of attention seekers grin

Thats how this one will be going up and down poke-nosing into people's affair

1 Like

Re: "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by timibare(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2018
Dele na my boi Dele na boy lol hahahahahahahag.......biko Ekiti amaka
Re: "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by itspzpics(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2018
Lol
Re: "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by Adonkia(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2018
Wetin concern Davido here now, na so trouble go dey sleep yanga go wake am.
Re: "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by wittyt98(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2018
wetin concern me? grin

Re: "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by ifyalways(f): 10:52am On May 29, 2018
lere murdered Dele with that Davido comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: "This Buffoon, I’ll Report You To Davido” - Gov. Fayose’s P.A Drags Dele Momodu by anibirelawal(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2018
So Davido is now more Mature & responsible than the two old noisemakers, ehn?

(1) (Reply)

'You Will Hear from Me Soon- Don Jazzy Replies Lady who said he Changed her life / Alibaba Shares Encounter With Lady Whose Daughter He Blocked For Flashing Hair / I Am Not Your Mate – Nigerian Lady Calls Out Mbappe For Ignoring Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.