Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti (32586 Views)

Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final / D'banj‘s Forgets His Chain On Aero Flight, To Reward Anyone Who Finds It / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by Bbworld2018: 11:17am On May 29, 2018
Hunger don kill niggar them.u pass it na
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by Rekyz(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2018
Yeyebrity
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by Babyforever(f): 11:17am On May 29, 2018
CDQ olowo sai baba cheesy

Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by BlackHatNaija: 11:19am On May 29, 2018
He's street
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by Bbworld2018: 11:19am On May 29, 2018
Hunger dey!!
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by Shugarlord213: 11:19am On May 29, 2018
userplainly:
Please I need help!..... Anyone knows how much is South African visa, or price of economy class plane ticket..... I need answers now please! .... jus give me run down of how much I'll spend for everything!...

Shaklisco abeg street dey scam street!..... I wan move n I don't need evil minded niggas like u to dupe me....SA nobi Europe

You going on tourism or what?

Visit Sa in travel section bruh
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by Okezedan(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2018
HeyCorleone:
A whole CDQolowo.

Chai.

But if there's anything I like about this dude it's his grammar. Speaks better English than most celebrities.
u are correct bro. The guy's English is one of a kind
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by ednut1(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2018
userplainly:
Please I need help!..... Anyone knows how much is South African visa, or price of economy class plane ticket..... I need answers now please! .... jus give me run down of how much I'll spend for everything!...

Shaklisco abeg street dey scam street!..... I wan move n I don't need evil minded niggas like u to dupe me....SA nobi Europe
y not google it
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by trapQ: 11:22am On May 29, 2018
Bling bling na the boys dem dey wear.
emeijeh:
One thousand five naira!

Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by userplainly(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Permanent stay!
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by userplainly(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Permanent stay!
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by Shugarlord213: 11:24am On May 29, 2018
userplainly:

Permanent stay!

Smiles
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by kayzeesoft(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2018
Wonti she kini yen fun. tongue
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by userplainly(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2018
ednut1:
y not google it

too many different suggestions and ads... then one referred me to another site..... I need to know from Nigerians living there!.... I asked Tayo of BBA yesterday n d dude dey talk go left n right
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by daddio(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2018
silvaspecs:
FTC!!!!!

This is long overdue! For over 8 years on NL! I deserve some accolades Jare...

I dedicate this FTC to my amiable wife, my son and daughter, Charisa. I'll always make u proud.

Ok what's the topic about sef? CDQ? what is CDQ? Is it an animal place or thing? WHO im ep?

@OP, thanks for making my day Jare.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

GO AND BUY GARRI I WILL GIVE YOU GROUND NUTS

Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by doyouknowjohnny: 11:28am On May 29, 2018
userplainly:

SA visa is around 100k-130k depending on the agent used.
as for economy class fares can only be accurately determined with the departure and arrival date and the carrier (if return ticket)
but as at today, if one was to travel on the 6th of June to return in 2 weeks time then the fare is
190000 Air Rwanda
200000 Kenya airways
280000 South African
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by userplainly(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Smiles

I don't understand!.... not everything is a joke sometimes, if u noh geh idea talk ma dey ask until one person go gimme weti I dey fyn
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by brodalokie: 11:28am On May 29, 2018
malware:
Why he no go fight, chain wey he used his life savings buy grin

Tomorrow they will remind him that he has sinned against the universe for fighting here. They won't say the money was his live savings. They are even encouraging him to spend more that he is getting level doing so and every money spent is investment and the spirit of good luck is his father. When is eye will clear they will be telling him that he has finished his money and he is not getting any back because he doesn't have a handwork. The thief will enter the kingdom of heaven and he will go to hell or worse.
This is the beginning. I remember the first time I went abroad, some people I went to club with were found of taking one of their friend pictures when he was high and upload on Facebook. This is for the same person who ordinarily doesn't like his picture taken.
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by Shugarlord213: 11:30am On May 29, 2018
userplainly:

I don't understand!.... not everything is a joke sometimes, if u noh geh idea talk ma dey ask until one person go gimme weti I dey fyn

Hold 600k and you are Good to go.
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by userplainly(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2018
doyouknowjohnny:

SA visa is around 100k-130k depending on the agent used.
as for economy class fares can only be accurately determined with the departure and arrival date and the carrier (if return ticket)
but as at today, if one was to travel on the 6th of June to return in 2 weeks time then the fare is
190000 Air Rwanda
200000 Kenya airways
280000 South African

tanks... so approximately $1000, but the thing I'm not coming back.. my frn tells me I can a permanent visa (VFS) here... I don't a tin about flying out of naija n gats move soon
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by userplainly(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Hold 600k and you are Good to go.

350k no go carry me?
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by Avoidsexxx(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2018
silvaspecs:
FTC!!!!!

This is long overdue! For over 8 years on NL! I deserve some accolades Jare...

I dedicate this FTC to my amiable wife, my son and daughter, Charisa. I'll always make u proud.

Ok what's the topic about sef? CDQ? what is CDQ? Is it an animal place or thing? WHO im ep?

@OP, thanks for making my day Jare.
funny.....but i have to answer ur questions
1st:CDQ is a Nigeria rapper (animal)
2nd:lives in Nigeria (place)
and lastly he is fighting for his chains (things)

3 Likes

Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by femi4: 11:45am On May 29, 2018
Wos Wobi
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by neonly: 11:46am On May 29, 2018
userplainly:

Wetin u want to go nd SA when Pple der dey try come back except u want to do fraud der bros keep yur money for another destination abeg

1 Like

Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by Jbleenk: 11:46am On May 29, 2018
We at Ekiti we are not smiling. Don't come be forming big boss here we'd snatch ur chain and if u come with ur woman we snatch her too.
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by almajiri101: 11:59am On May 29, 2018
userplainly:

BLLB na ur case... wetin u wan go do for that county? A county where their citizens sef dey run comot.
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by doyouknowjohnny: 12:01pm On May 29, 2018
userplainly:

tanks... so approximately $1000, but the thing I'm not coming back.. my frn tells me I can a permanent visa (VFS) here... I don't a tin about flying out of naija n gats move soon
As for the permanent visa(residence permit) not possible. you must run it here and then submit at ikoyi (for 3months visa). you need your bank statement (1 mil will work).. when you get there then you sort that one out..
Updated sa visa nw is btw 170-250k if you run it thru an agent and i cant recommend any agent.. best apply by yourself (100k -130k will do)
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by Kobicove(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2018
malware:
Why he no go fight, chain wey he used his life savings buy grin

You're wicked grin
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by Cutehector(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2018
Babyforever:
CDQ olowo sai baba cheesy
biacan.. Lmao
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by Babyforever(f): 12:24pm On May 29, 2018
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by ikezudon(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2018
hehe.. make him no too vex..money dey to replace am..

in other news, see tips on becoming a good rapper

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/tips-on-becoming-a-good-rapper-in-nigeria/
Re: CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti by userplainly(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2018
doyouknowjohnny:

As for the permanent visa(residence permit) not possible. you must run it here and then submit at ikoyi (for 3months visa). you need your bank statement (1 mil will work).. when you get there then you sort that one out..
Updated sa visa nw is btw 170-250k if you run it thru an agent and i cant recommend any agent.. best apply by yourself (100k -130k will do)

u too much!... ma pounder on the stress fess ...3 months, n I tot I would be leaving sooner.. ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut And Joro Olumofin Are Fighting - Checkout Hilarious Meme Collection / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Person With 300m Followers On Instagram / Naomi Suleiman 21st Birthday: Tayo Odueke 'Sindodo' Celebrates Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.