Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

The Dream Was Abroad: The Cost Was Losing My Family & Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Dream Was Abroad: The Cost Was Losing My Family & Love (536 Views)

I'm Losing My Only Sister / No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad / Man Died After Bumping Into Wife Who Was 'abroad', Pregnant For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dream Was Abroad: The Cost Was Losing My Family & Love by Beke2020: 11:17am On May 29, 2018
Good day Admin,

This is not a regular relationship story but I do need your help with my life right now.

For as long as I can remember,I have always wanted to travel abroad. Soon as I turned a teenager really. Back then,anyone who was anybody had someone abroad. It was like the elite thing to do. Many families in Benin then had at least one person abroad and they used to show off their wealth from abroad especially at celebrations like Easter and Christmas time. Many built gigantic houses from monies sent from relatives living abroad. The urge for me to travel abroad became so strong when my friend,Osemu traveled abroad when we were in SS1. Before long,her parents started to receive wealthy gifts from her.

Unfortunately,my parents didn’t have anyone abroad and my father wouldn’t allow me go with the pimps who signed bonds with the families that gave out their daughters to travel abroad. My mother argued a lot for my father to allow me but he wouldn’t listen. So I settled for looking for sugar daddies to spend on me. At least,if I couldn’t go abroad,I could have sugar daddies and rich boyfriends to spend on me. As early as 14 years,I was .....Read and leave comments on full story on the blog

https://livelystones.com.ng/the-dream-was-abroad-the-cost-was-losing-my-family-love/
Re: The Dream Was Abroad: The Cost Was Losing My Family & Love by eyinjuege: 12:06pm On May 29, 2018
Parents that give their underaged daughters out to pimps to go into prostitution deserve to be imprisoned for human trafficking.
Useless parents

(1) (Reply)

3 Years Old Baby Got Trapped And Killed By Iron Rod(photos) / “I Do Not Help My Wife”......says A Man. / Best Kitchen Lighting To Use In A Big Space?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.